Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,926 members, 7,803,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Senator Abaribe Shouldn't Me My Igbo Heritage-chibuike Amaechi(min Of Transport) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Abaribe Shouldn't Me My Igbo Heritage-chibuike Amaechi(min Of Transport) (4943 Views)

Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad / Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi Greeting His Party Leader Tinubu - Photo / Chibuike Amaechi Celebrates His 54th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Abaribe Shouldn't Me My Igbo Heritage-chibuike Amaechi(min Of Transport) by StarOfDavid(m): 10:53am On Aug 10, 2017
"I made it very clear yesterday when i appeared before the senate that it is important senator Abaribe doesn't deny me my igbo heritage.like an igboman, i can't seat down there to deny igbo people the right to transport" Minister of transport...Ex gov Chibuike Amaechi

WeSouthSouth crew, WeNigerDelta,WeNoIgboInNigerDelta, WeIkwerreIsNotIgbo crews, where are you guys, come and reply Amaechi.

From 3.45

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwpBhrAHR-k&list=PLl6IvhbhEqwx9GywZx0FpDrME3EHfm6Vl&index=23

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Abaribe Shouldn't Me My Igbo Heritage-chibuike Amaechi(min Of Transport) by sarrki(m): 10:54am On Aug 10, 2017
Following clinically
Re: Senator Abaribe Shouldn't Me My Igbo Heritage-chibuike Amaechi(min Of Transport) by madridguy(m): 10:55am On Aug 10, 2017
Noted.
Re: Senator Abaribe Shouldn't Me My Igbo Heritage-chibuike Amaechi(min Of Transport) by simplyhonest(m): 11:02am On Aug 10, 2017
he is igbo
Re: Senator Abaribe Shouldn't Me My Igbo Heritage-chibuike Amaechi(min Of Transport) by dikerebel(m): 11:16am On Aug 10, 2017
but an afonja told me that there is no Igbo in as?
Re: Senator Abaribe Shouldn't Me My Igbo Heritage-chibuike Amaechi(min Of Transport) by Napoleondegreat: 11:33am On Aug 10, 2017
No right thinking human being will say ikwere is not Igbo

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Abaribe Shouldn't Me My Igbo Heritage-chibuike Amaechi(min Of Transport) by hucienda: 11:38am On Aug 10, 2017
Well, that's a no-brainer.
Re: Senator Abaribe Shouldn't Me My Igbo Heritage-chibuike Amaechi(min Of Transport) by Eastfield1: 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
hmm
Re: Senator Abaribe Shouldn't Me My Igbo Heritage-chibuike Amaechi(min Of Transport) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
X
Re: Senator Abaribe Shouldn't Me My Igbo Heritage-chibuike Amaechi(min Of Transport) by nextdoor84(m): 12:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
The chicken is finally coming home to roost.....I told that boy Sarrki and also Barcanista that when they finally wake up from their slumber it would be too late for them.

Enough of all this politics!!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Abaribe Shouldn't Me My Igbo Heritage-chibuike Amaechi(min Of Transport) by sarrki(m): 12:55pm On Aug 10, 2017
nextdoor84:
The chicken is finally coming home to roast.....I told that boy Sarrki and also Barcanista that when they finally wake up from their slumber it would be too late for them.

Enough of all this politics!!

How is Igbo ipob ?

We agreed that Igbo are everywhere

But ipob is what we don't subscribed to

2 Likes

Re: Senator Abaribe Shouldn't Me My Igbo Heritage-chibuike Amaechi(min Of Transport) by nextdoor84(m): 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
sarrki:

How is Igbo ipob ?

Tell me one bad thing IPOB has done to you or your tribe...and how would you separate IPOB from the igbo race...even if you destroy IPOB today (which I don't see happening) another will spring up tomorrow.. so address the inequalities and let us all move on!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abaribe Shouldn't Me My Igbo Heritage-chibuike Amaechi(min Of Transport) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
sarrki:

How is Igbo ipob ?

You cannot be dictating to other people who WANT to subscribe to IPOB

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abaribe Shouldn't Me My Igbo Heritage-chibuike Amaechi(min Of Transport) by 4tune490(m): 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
OK. Politician

Re: Senator Abaribe Shouldn't Me My Igbo Heritage-chibuike Amaechi(min Of Transport) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
4tune490:
OK. Politician
He embraces Igbo-ness when the opportune moment arises grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Senator Abaribe Shouldn't Me My Igbo Heritage-chibuike Amaechi(min Of Transport) by Grundig: 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
Lol. . .Nigerian politicians are a very interesting bunch.

I remember during the 2015 gubernatorial elections, amaechi refuted claims that Rivers state/ikwerre was Igbo.

Naija politics sha. . .

1 Like

Re: Senator Abaribe Shouldn't Me My Igbo Heritage-chibuike Amaechi(min Of Transport) by zombieHUNTER: 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
edit your headline..... Starofdavid
Re: Senator Abaribe Shouldn't Me My Igbo Heritage-chibuike Amaechi(min Of Transport) by Ojiofor: 1:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
Do anybody need to be told that a Chibuike Amaechi is Igbo?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Abaribe Shouldn't Me My Igbo Heritage-chibuike Amaechi(min Of Transport) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 1:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
zenmaster:

This is all politics. I have noticed that he has started wearing Ishiagu as 2019 approaches thinking that being Igbo will give him the VP slot.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abaribe Shouldn't Me My Igbo Heritage-chibuike Amaechi(min Of Transport) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

This is all politics. I have noticed that he has started wearing Ishiagu as 2019 approaches thinking that being Igbo will give him the VP slot.
LMAO
Please share pictures if you have
Re: Senator Abaribe Shouldn't Me My Igbo Heritage-chibuike Amaechi(min Of Transport) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2017
zenmaster:

LMAO
Please share pictures if you have

Notice what he wore when he went to inspect the Lagos-Ib railway this week. Also he wore read cap to see Buhari.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abaribe Shouldn't Me My Igbo Heritage-chibuike Amaechi(min Of Transport) by StarOfDavid(m): 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
zenmaster:

Dont mind them.The funniest part of it is, if for example there is an igbo president,all of them denying their igboness will embrace igbo for political favour.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Abaribe Shouldn't Me My Igbo Heritage-chibuike Amaechi(min Of Transport) by amliftedhigher: 3:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
sarrki:

How is Igbo ipob ?

If you are my brother I will exchange you with stone. Fooooooooollll

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Abaribe Shouldn't Me My Igbo Heritage-chibuike Amaechi(min Of Transport) by aribisala0(m): 3:18pm On Aug 10, 2017
Illiterate people. What does "heritage" mean?
Re: Senator Abaribe Shouldn't Me My Igbo Heritage-chibuike Amaechi(min Of Transport) by aribisala0(m): 3:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Notice what he wore when he went to inspect the Lagos-Ib railway this week. Also he wore read cap to see Buhari.
Eboes have copyright on Red Cap?

1 Like

Re: Senator Abaribe Shouldn't Me My Igbo Heritage-chibuike Amaechi(min Of Transport) by Eseries(m): 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
Amechi is a core Igbo name. Ikweres are Igbos.

Let a young, dynamic and reliable hand undertake your visa applications to UK, USA, Canada, Schengen States for tourism, Business, Study, Medical etc. Most time all you need is a professional touch for your application to scale through. Honesty is our watchword as integrity is our biggest asset. Contact SLIM Consults @ 48 AJOSE St, Maryland. Tel: 08064379710 .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abaribe Shouldn't Me My Igbo Heritage-chibuike Amaechi(min Of Transport) by maskid(m): 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
aribisala0:
Illiterate people. What does "heritage" mean?

mumu, as an igbo man , he cannot deny his people what belongs to them. .... he said this himself. deal with it
Re: Senator Abaribe Shouldn't Me My Igbo Heritage-chibuike Amaechi(min Of Transport) by maskid(m): 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
whether he said that or not is not important. ikweres etc. are more igbo than item pple of abia state
Re: Senator Abaribe Shouldn't Me My Igbo Heritage-chibuike Amaechi(min Of Transport) by senatorizyking(m): 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
Eseries:
Amechi is a core Igbo name. Ikweres are Igbos.

Let a young, dynamic and reliable hand undertake your
visa applications to UK, USA, Canada, Schengen States
for tourism, Business, Study, Medical etc. Most time all
you need is a professional touch for your application to
scale through. Honesty is our watchword as integrity is
our biggest asset. Contact SLIM Consults @ 48 AJOSE St,
Maryland. Tel: 08064379710 .

Noted !
Re: Senator Abaribe Shouldn't Me My Igbo Heritage-chibuike Amaechi(min Of Transport) by aribisala0(m): 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
maskid:

mumu, as an igbo man , he cannot deny his people what belongs to them. .... he said this himself. deal with it
Your father is a wretched goat.

1 Like

Re: Senator Abaribe Shouldn't Me My Igbo Heritage-chibuike Amaechi(min Of Transport) by okpurukata(f): 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

I thought I am the only one who noticed. The man is simply playing politics
Re: Senator Abaribe Shouldn't Me My Igbo Heritage-chibuike Amaechi(min Of Transport) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
LOL
Where is this one driving to?
Real Igbos are fighting for Biafra and this one is here playing politics.
No one has your time, OUR people have been liberated and WE all know WE are Biafrans.
Igbo man ke.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wow, Governor Ikpeazu Has Turned Abia To Dubai With Beautiful Roads And Bridges / Abacha's Son Is Cpc's Kano Governorship Candidate. / Rotimi Amaechi Breaks Record Of The Biggest Political Gathering In Africa (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.