Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,849 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Mercedes-benz Takes Voice Control To Another Level With The New E-class - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes-benz Takes Voice Control To Another Level With The New E-class (25386 Views)

Mercedes-benz Takes Voice Control To Another Level With The New E-class By Naija / Mercedes Benz E-class Wins Best Luxury Car On Earth / Mercedes E-class, GLC, V-class & GLE Coupe Unveiled All In One Day In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes-benz Takes Voice Control To Another Level With The New E-class by SweetJoystick(m): 7:43am On Aug 11, 2017
lofty900:
the cockpit of this car is wow. By the way voice control is now standard feature in new cars these days
Cockpit ke! Na aeroplane?
Re: Mercedes-benz Takes Voice Control To Another Level With The New E-class by wildchild02: 7:47am On Aug 11, 2017
Benz is class

Check my signature to order your football jerseys
Re: Mercedes-benz Takes Voice Control To Another Level With The New E-class by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 11, 2017
40kobo77:
Interesting feature.

The truth of the matter is that these things are not meant for people like you and i that have thick accents.

I tried using SIRI on Iphone one time,and i nearly cried trying to explain to the phone what i want.

Just imagine an Ibadan person giving this Car a voice command lol.

Lol. That's because SIRI is shit. Google assistant, Cortana and Alexa will listen to you easily and proceed with the instructions. Moreso, the tech behind the two might be different.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes-benz Takes Voice Control To Another Level With The New E-class by Axelrod(m): 8:09am On Aug 11, 2017
honayoplenty:
Making money online in nigeria made easy.Earn $100 or more online per day just by typing captchas!
* requirements:
Has a laptop or PC or android phone as long as it has a stable internet.
* No specific age group nor age limit.
* pay out via western union
* currency : Russia (RUB) Russian rubble to US (USD)
- this Is captcha entry.
1 captcha = 5 rubbles, basically 1000 captcha is equivalent to 5,000 rubbles ($83+).
-numeric captcha only. When you finish entering a captcha , there is no need to wait for the next captcha to load . no suspension or banned accounts in case you make a mistake at entering. If you are a fast typer you can do 2-3 hours per day. You earn as much as you work. You have total choice to do this FULL TIME or PART TIME, its entirely up to you.
This is free ( no registration fee), just your dedication and perseverance. We DONT require ID's , just register and create your own account on the website and we are set.
- if you have referalls it helps you earn faster, you earn 50% of anything your referrals earn. ( e.g Referrals: 1000 RUB= you: 500RUB).
You can make multiple accounts too ( at least for me, that's how I earn faster).
Minimum withdrawal is 7000 RUB..

HOW TO REGISTER
1.Register at http://29a7.zexdengi.top/534979048692/
2.start typing captcha by going to personal area and click start watching advertising.
3. Enter captcha! P.s the page is in Russian, try to use chrome browser so you can directly translate into your language.

How real is this?

1 Like

Re: Mercedes-benz Takes Voice Control To Another Level With The New E-class by Tsmart1(m): 8:13am On Aug 11, 2017
BUY CHEAP AND CLEAN LAPTOPS © 25K . . . CALL ME NOW OR CHAT ON WHATSAPP 09095620116
Re: Mercedes-benz Takes Voice Control To Another Level With The New E-class by IFEANYI50(m): 8:23am On Aug 11, 2017
Oyibo people una 2much
Re: Mercedes-benz Takes Voice Control To Another Level With The New E-class by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 11, 2017
SweetJoystick:

Cockpit ke! Na aeroplane?
lol. Cockpit is the standard term used to describe the drivers side of a luxury car
Re: Mercedes-benz Takes Voice Control To Another Level With The New E-class by EazyMoh(m): 8:27am On Aug 11, 2017
IkpuMmadu:
People keep shouting Toyota this and that....they haven't driven a Benz...the first time I laid my hand on Benz...I regretted ever driving a Japanese toy cars

The handling
The smoothness
The grip

It is either Benz or nothing
You are right.
I enjoy driving my uncles 1995 MB 200 regular more than any ride I have driven. Including 2012 Accord!

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes-benz Takes Voice Control To Another Level With The New E-class by castrokins(m): 8:34am On Aug 11, 2017
Or Both

lordkush:
it's either ure a wolf or ure a sheep
Re: Mercedes-benz Takes Voice Control To Another Level With The New E-class by Fearlez: 9:04am On Aug 11, 2017
EazyMoh:

You are right.
I enjoy driving my uncles 1995 MB 200 regular more than any ride I have driven. Including 2012 Accord!
MB Regular? You mean this car? There's no Regular produced into the 90s. Ended 1985.

Re: Mercedes-benz Takes Voice Control To Another Level With The New E-class by honorr: 9:05am On Aug 11, 2017
THIS IS AN INNOVATIVE TOY FOR NIGERIANS ELITES...
Re: Mercedes-benz Takes Voice Control To Another Level With The New E-class by honayoplenty(m): 9:17am On Aug 11, 2017
Axelrod:

How real is this?
100% real sir.. Tested and trusted.
Re: Mercedes-benz Takes Voice Control To Another Level With The New E-class by SweetJoystick(m): 9:24am On Aug 11, 2017
lofty900:
lol. Cockpit is the standard term used to describe the drivers side of a luxury car
OK oh! I just dey hear am today
Re: Mercedes-benz Takes Voice Control To Another Level With The New E-class by dammilotun(m): 9:41am On Aug 11, 2017
I rode in that car yesterday, I can tell you it's exquisite to say the least
Re: Mercedes-benz Takes Voice Control To Another Level With The New E-class by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 11, 2017
40kobo77:
Interesting feature.

The truth of the matter is that these things are not meant for people like you and i that have thick accents.

I tried using SIRI on Iphone one time,and i nearly cried trying to explain to the phone what i want.

that's not true, Siri on iPhone-7 will pick words like Adeyanju a Yoruba name from ur contact list and place calls one time. My GF is from Edo and ive never had trouble calling her using Siri. I pronounce those name just how a Yoruba man and edo man will pronounce them respectively.
It will tell me the time set my alarms just with voice prompt without repeating myself.
I don't know the Siri u talking abt perhaps the one in 6.
Re: Mercedes-benz Takes Voice Control To Another Level With The New E-class by goldedprince: 10:07am On Aug 11, 2017
sticalmary:
There is a similar car like this on the street of Lagos.
How do Nigerians afford expensive cars evennin this recession.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqEDCB_cG1c
we work hard. go work hard too
Re: Mercedes-benz Takes Voice Control To Another Level With The New E-class by Axelrod(m): 10:19am On Aug 11, 2017
honayoplenty:

100% real sir.. Tested and trusted.

You will be asked to refer 40 persons before you can withdraw sir.
Besides, even when you do, you still don't get paid.
Re: Mercedes-benz Takes Voice Control To Another Level With The New E-class by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 11, 2017
sticalmary:

Mindset
Re: Mercedes-benz Takes Voice Control To Another Level With The New E-class by lollarj(f): 10:25am On Aug 11, 2017
40kobo77:
Interesting feature.

Speak for yourself...
Re: Mercedes-benz Takes Voice Control To Another Level With The New E-class by whitemask(m): 10:26am On Aug 11, 2017
honayoplenty:
Making money online in nigeria made easy.Earn $100 or more online per day just by typing captchas!
* requirements:
- this Is captcha entry.
1 captcha = 5 rubbles, basically 1000 captcha is equivalent to 5,000 rubbles ($83+).
-numeric captcha only. When you finish entering a captcha , there is no need to wait for the next captcha to load . no suspension or banned accounts in case you make a mistake at entering. If you are a fast typer you can do 2-3 hours per day. You earn as much as you work. You have total choice to do this FULL TIME or PART TIME, its entirely up to you.
This is free ( no registration fee), just your dedication and perseverance. We DONT require ID's , just register and create your own account on the website and we are set.
- if you have referalls it helps you earn faster, you earn 50% of anything your referrals earn. ( e.g Referrals: 1000 RUB= you: 500RUB).
You can make multiple accounts too ( at least for me, that's how I earn faster).

HOW TO REGISTER
2.start typing captcha by going to personal area and click start watching advertising.
3. Enter captcha! P.s the page is in Russian, try to use chrome browser so you can directly translate into your language.

So brah,why do you need people to do this for you? when did you suddenly become a good samaritan? Hmmmm scammers everywhere!!!
В следующий раз, вы говорите по-русски. Кто обманывает кого?
Re: Mercedes-benz Takes Voice Control To Another Level With The New E-class by DrIkB: 10:49am On Aug 11, 2017
sticalmary:

this video is educative, but you should have written the names of some areas so that people like like me who have not been to lagos before cna know the place a little.
Re: Mercedes-benz Takes Voice Control To Another Level With The New E-class by khalids: 11:01am On Aug 11, 2017
40kobo77:
Interesting feature.

This also where we miss opportunities....
You see this as a challenge....i see it as a means to make millions.....
Since we know that this wonderful feature in this beautiful car will be a challenge for Nigerian users due to our accent and pronunciations...

Why not our software engineers/computer science graduates or forward thinking business oriented youths, design and develop a program/interface that can solve this problem, thereby earning some good money in the process....

Do you know how much Mercedes earns from the African market.....such a software would be of great interest to them and even to our own big money nationals......Even Iphone would love it
Re: Mercedes-benz Takes Voice Control To Another Level With The New E-class by honayoplenty(m): 11:10am On Aug 11, 2017
Axelrod:

You will be asked to refer 40 persons before you can withdraw sir.
Besides, even when you do, you still don't get paid.
You will be paid after providing the referrals. I have friends doing it and they are making their cash.
Re: Mercedes-benz Takes Voice Control To Another Level With The New E-class by IkpuMmadu: 11:12am On Aug 11, 2017
EazyMoh:

You are right.

I drive a C class compressor and the car is wow ...never had a problem

Just change ATF and regular servicing....the engine is so rugged the movement smooth

Not all those kakaka sound that Japanese tyres give

1 Like

Re: Mercedes-benz Takes Voice Control To Another Level With The New E-class by sunshineV(f): 11:26am On Aug 11, 2017
40kobo77:
Interesting feature.

Listen to Indians speak English
Re: Mercedes-benz Takes Voice Control To Another Level With The New E-class by EazyMoh(m): 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2017
Fearlez:
MB Regular? You mean this car? There's no Regular produced into the 90s. Ended 1985.
Yeah I mean exactly that. so is it 85 or 95? Not sure about the model year.
I Learnt how to drive on that car, may be because I was a kid I never got to know the exact year.
Re: Mercedes-benz Takes Voice Control To Another Level With The New E-class by LEX4352(m): 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2017
honayoplenty:
* requirements:
- this Is captcha entry.

HOW TO REGISTER
Have you been able to withdraw your earnings?
Reason I'm asking this question is that I'm also a registered member but I've not been able to withdraw even though I already have over 80,000rubles and up to 40 referrals.
Re: Mercedes-benz Takes Voice Control To Another Level With The New E-class by Axelrod(m): 12:24pm On Aug 11, 2017
honayoplenty:

You will be paid after providing the referrals. I have friends doing it and they are making their cash.
Have you personally withdrawn?
Or you're still hustling your own 40 persons
Re: Mercedes-benz Takes Voice Control To Another Level With The New E-class by honayoplenty(m): 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2017
Axelrod:

still looking for 20 referalls. A friend of mine withdraw from his account yesterday tho'
Re: Mercedes-benz Takes Voice Control To Another Level With The New E-class by honayoplenty(m): 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2017
Axelrod:

Still looking for 20 more referrals. A friend of mine withdrew from his account yesterday tho'

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Car Features We Use Differently In Nigeria / After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) / Caterpillar Wedged on a Truck in Abuja with Stones!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.