Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Twin Sisters Gave Birth To Twins At The Same Time (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twin Sisters Gave Birth To Twins At The Same Time (photos) (2457 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) / Emma Nyra Gives Birth To Twins Alexandría & Alexander After 36 Hours Of Labor / Kehinde And Taiwo Bankole, Twin Sisters Celebrate Their Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twin Sisters Gave Birth To Twins At The Same Time (photos) by AYLiveSHows: 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2017
Re: Twin Sisters Gave Birth To Twins At The Same Time (photos) by dafeyankee: 1:18pm On Aug 10, 2017
Strange.

A strange phenomenon indeed. Same day?twins?did tge same guy sleep with them on the same night?

Not buying this story that both have different men.
Re: Twin Sisters Gave Birth To Twins At The Same Time (photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 1:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
Wow awwww indeed they are blessed.
Re: Twin Sisters Gave Birth To Twins At The Same Time (photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
Nonsense!!!

2 Likes

Re: Twin Sisters Gave Birth To Twins At The Same Time (photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
This is the real definition of the word"Double portion".Lawd knws i can't wait to av mine.
Re: Twin Sisters Gave Birth To Twins At The Same Time (photos) by nextprince: 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
This is not just a coincidence, something more, though beyond my comprehension.
Re: Twin Sisters Gave Birth To Twins At The Same Time (photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
Just what I pray for.
Labour room twice, four kids.
lobatan!

And their timing, Perfecto! shocked shocked
Re: Twin Sisters Gave Birth To Twins At The Same Time (photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
Twin warrior.
Re: Twin Sisters Gave Birth To Twins At The Same Time (photos) by rossyc(f): 1:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
Wow
Re: Twin Sisters Gave Birth To Twins At The Same Time (photos) by Samusu(m): 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
wow wow wow wow wow oww
Re: Twin Sisters Gave Birth To Twins At The Same Time (photos) by Olibboy: 6:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
They shared d same dick
Re: Twin Sisters Gave Birth To Twins At The Same Time (photos) by baddosky1: 6:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
Why is the one on the left holding 2 babies while the other one is holding only 1 baby?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wande Coal Has Reportedly Married His Longtime Girlfriend, Chinemerem / 25 Nigerian Celebrities Born In October / ‘Your Boobs Are No Longer Fine Sef' —Stella Dimokokorkus Berates Cossy Orjiakor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.