Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,145 members, 7,780,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:23 AM

Solange Shares Unfiltered Photo Without Any Make Up On - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Solange Shares Unfiltered Photo Without Any Make Up On (1100 Views)

Girls And Make Up: Please Is Should This Be Named? / Make-up Free Photo Of Alaafin Of Oyo’s Last Wife / Man Divorse Wife After Seeing Her Without Make-up For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solange Shares Unfiltered Photo Without Any Make Up On by Yvonnechuks: 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
Solange Knowles is a star and the younger sister to Beyonce but she's still as human as everyone else and has flaws too. The singer reminded us of this by sharing an unfiltered photo of her face and neck covered in nasty red hives.
The photo was taken on her wedding day in 2014, just as she was leaving her wedding reception party. It is believed that she had some kind of allergic reaction which led to the break out. In the spirit of being true to herself, Solange shared the photo today.
She captioned it: "my favourite (and most true to myself) selfie lol"
http://www.yvonnegossip.com/2017/08/solange-shares-unfiltered-photo-without.html

Re: Solange Shares Unfiltered Photo Without Any Make Up On by pappy4real(m): 6:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
I thought op said without makeup? Meeehn this is fugly

(1) (Reply)

Adorable Photo Of Tonto Dikeh And Adaeze Yobo’s Mum / How To Print Customers Name On Odoo POS Reciept / MMM Is Not A Bank - The Truth About MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.