Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,450 members, 7,801,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

What Do You Have To Say About This Girl's Beautiful Hips? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Have To Say About This Girl's Beautiful Hips? (4610 Views)

Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? / Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? / This Lady's Massive Hips Will Make You Nutty And Horney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Have To Say About This Girl's Beautiful Hips? by bbbabes(f): 1:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Girl's Beautiful Hips? by bbbabes(f): 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Girl's Beautiful Hips? by 7footre(m): 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
You comot me from minor, take me down to major the way you handle that.... UKWU!!!
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Girl's Beautiful Hips? by OriflameNIG: 1:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hips don't lie
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Girl's Beautiful Hips? by fumiswtpusy(f): 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
Mine is finer just that I don't like posting my pics online
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Girl's Beautiful Hips? by pu7pl3(m): 2:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

I believe u grin
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Girl's Beautiful Hips? by Deji124(m): 2:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
I dey tink of knacking this girl from behind shagrin
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Girl's Beautiful Hips? by dannytoe(m): 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
Kai, See fresh laps

Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Girl's Beautiful Hips? by Olibboy: 6:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
Falila ketan
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Girl's Beautiful Hips? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

Show us jawe!! Why are you stingy??
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Girl's Beautiful Hips? by akblings(m): 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
Is a lie
I no believe you...
Unless you show usgringrin
fumiswtpusy:
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Girl's Beautiful Hips? by princeemmma(m): 7:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
chai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Girl's Beautiful Hips? by Ginaz(f): 9:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
Chaiiii. anyway, let me be consoled and contented with my own. embarassed
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Girl's Beautiful Hips? by doublewisdom: 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
Is one leg paining her? ; angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Viral Picture Of Nigerian Bride Who Didn’t Wear Makeup On Her Wedding / Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander / My Girlfriend End Our Relationship Because I Video Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.