Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Will These Dream Ever Come True - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will These Dream Ever Come True (984 Views)

One Of The Bravest Women I've Ever Come Across (screenshots) / "Make Our Wet Dreams Come True" Written On Sanwo-Olu's Campaign Car (Photo) / Ebonyi Ring Road Project, A Dream Come True (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will These Dream Ever Come True by fumiswtpusy(f): 1:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
My name is funmi and I keep having these dream that disturbs me.
Last month I had a dream.
In my dream kanu was killed for the biafra struggle and it annoyed ss and se and they form their biafra and it was the most bueatiful country in africa.
The yorubas and hausas are now nigerians and now the northerners treated our men worst thaan the slaves they called us,they took drugs to sleep with our women and since we yoruba women love sex a lot many of our women started to fall in love with them.it got as worst as our men will be working outside while they slept with their wife inside.
No man was brave enough and these annoyed me funmi and I said enough is enough.
Civil war broke out between oduduwa and arewa and I was the leader of oduduwa since I was the bravest.i did juju like a true yoruba woman that I am and the native doctor gave me a pant I should never wash or change untill after the war.now normally I hardly wash my pant as a yoruba girl.
So in the. War as I was shoting my machine gun I noticed that I was getting extremely wet,that was when I woked up to find my boyfriend nnamdi sucking my puSsy.
Do u think these dream will come to

2 Likes

Re: Will These Dream Ever Come True by alizma: 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
maybe just in your mental spreadsheet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will These Dream Ever Come True by Desyner: 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
I want suggest to Seun that Nairaland adopts topic approval. Let mods approve topics before they are added to the Nairaland DataBase. This way data backup doesn't become bloated and people like this OP are kept in check.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will These Dream Ever Come True by dlondonbadboy: 2:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
I don't know why I find this very funny...lol

2 Likes

Re: Will These Dream Ever Come True by DerideGull(m): 2:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
Your dream is very funny and had a mixed of reality and imagination. If you are actually a girl, you comment about the dream and your PuSSY is real. However, the imaginary aspect of the dream could manifest into Biafra, Oduduwa and Arewa republics. In all, it was dream of a goofy head.
Re: Will These Dream Ever Come True by StOla: 2:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
I swear it was such a stupid dream from a known bigot, but I laughed because it was a stupid dream.
Re: Will These Dream Ever Come True by Suspense12(m): 4:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ahahhaha.....Nnamdi,!!!

Tot u go say Lamidi....

Well....ur dreams r just a figment of your imagination....it's never gonna happen dear....

Keep dreaming of being wet till one day wen ur dog go come lick dt ur smelly kpekus....
Re: Will These Dream Ever Come True by fumiswtpusy(f): 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
You all should also read my story.
I finally had sex with nnamdi kanu.
Re: Will These Dream Ever Come True by odduduwa: 7:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
keep that your contaminated afonja blood please my director is not ready for staph
Re: Will These Dream Ever Come True by millomaniac: 1:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
My name is funmi and I keep having these dream that disturbs me.
Last month I had a dream.
In my dream kanu was killed for the biafra struggle and it annoyed ss and se and they form their biafra and it was the most bueatiful country in africa.
The yorubas and hausas are now nigerians and now the northerners treated our men worst thaan the slaves they called us,they took drugs to sleep with our women and since we yoruba women love sex a lot many of our women started to fall in love with them.it got as worst as our men will be working outside while they slept with their wife inside.
No man was brave enough and these annoyed me funmi and I said enough is enough.
Civil war broke out between oduduwa and arewa and I was the leader of oduduwa since I was the bravest.i did juju like a true yoruba woman that I am and the native doctor gave me a pant I should never wash or change untill after the war.now normally I hardly wash my pant as a yoruba girl.
So in the. War as I was shoting my machine gun I noticed that I was getting extremely wet,that was when I woked up to find my boyfriend nnamdi sucking my puSsy.
Do u think these dream will come to

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. ....ha ha
Laff wan kill me i swear

(1) (Reply)

Okay The Yorubas Are The Most Educated And Richest In Africa. Come And Carry Cup / Yoruba Grand Rally On Restructuring To Hold Sept. 7- S/west Leaders Read More A / Revelations By Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah..written By Uzoma Ferdinand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.