Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,745 members, 7,806,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Nigerians Caught Hiding Under Moving Train To Germany (pics) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Caught Hiding Under Moving Train To Germany (pics) (62862 Views)

Road Trip To Germany (a Short True Life Story) / Two Men Hanging On A Moving Train Die After Being Hit By Excavator In Lagos / African Man Shaving His Beard On A Moving Train (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Caught Hiding Under Moving Train To Germany (pics) by MissRaine69(f): 5:55pm On Aug 10, 2017
cocolacec:

Marrying a German woman is not the priority but to seek asylum because Germany has the best asylum package in europe as well as good job prospects.Eritreans have a high chance (87%) of getting their asylum request granted in all of Europe same as Syrians.
I am well aware of that most get denied on the basis that they are viewed as economic migrants especially Nigerians so the only option is to have kids and to
Marry a citizen. Syrians that have not been screen to a certain whether they are refugees or not will not be granted status. The screening happens in designated camps that's the new development.
Re: Nigerians Caught Hiding Under Moving Train To Germany (pics) by onyokometer: 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2017
Every African or black is a Nigerian. I pity for Naija
Re: Nigerians Caught Hiding Under Moving Train To Germany (pics) by planetx: 6:00pm On Aug 10, 2017
easyelliot:
Wouldnt it be easier just marrying a German woman?
They love Africans�
Keep on deceiving yourself love Africans indeed. Africans are the dregs of the world only thing you have to offer is your big black co.ck iranu.
Re: Nigerians Caught Hiding Under Moving Train To Germany (pics) by tytope(f): 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
Omo see dry face

By their face we shall know them
Re: Nigerians Caught Hiding Under Moving Train To Germany (pics) by Wisebisho: 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
MissRaine69:

Dear me
Being in denial is not a sin it's a fallacy however. I will leave you to wallow in your pool of ignorance.
How I brought up myself will not permit me to insult you. Beside I am too matured for that... The kid in you has just spoken... As God may have it, I am international, so I talk with experience.. I can bet you have not step outside the shores of Nigeria .. little kid.
Re: Nigerians Caught Hiding Under Moving Train To Germany (pics) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
I dislike Nigerians for criminal behavior
Re: Nigerians Caught Hiding Under Moving Train To Germany (pics) by kokomilala(m): 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
What struck me here is the humanity that kicked in.One of the police officers said they were in poor physical state and might have hypothermia, an extreme cold condition. If it were in Nigeria,the guys would have been beaten first before anything else.
In the last two years,Germany has opened her doors to so many immigrants or refugees. Some that later morphed into rapefugees,.That door seemed to have been open too far.But,her humanity is speaking and her soul is still intact.
Re: Nigerians Caught Hiding Under Moving Train To Germany (pics) by waladis(m): 8:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
pansophist:
Why hide under the train when there is no border within the schengen zone? I know illegals that travels around using ride-shares. Hiding under train or using commercial coach buses are sure was to be caught.

I wonder o
Re: Nigerians Caught Hiding Under Moving Train To Germany (pics) by waladis(m): 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
bessel10:
Let stop all this tribal war and face how Nigeria is going to be a better place....our politician are happy because there is no cooperation between us and they hid under religion and tribe to deceive and milk us dry.....I weep for this country

Seriously
Make Nigeria a better place??. Look carefully around you all you see is dogs eating dogs everywhere. Land of the wicked and heartless people. The spirit of God has left the country long time ago. Survival in the country now is only meant for the fittest . I do not encourage people crossing the desert on foot, crossing the Mediterranean sea in a boat or hiding in a cargo train to get to Europe however Nigeria is hell on earth.
Re: Nigerians Caught Hiding Under Moving Train To Germany (pics) by joinnow: 8:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
Keep trying grin
Re: Nigerians Caught Hiding Under Moving Train To Germany (pics) by MissRaine69(f): 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
Wisebisho:

How I brought up myself will not permit me to insult you. Beside I am too matured for that... The kid in you has just spoken... As God may have it, I am international, so I talk with experience.. I can bet you have not step outside the shores of Nigeria .. little kid.
Good for you and your international self.
Re: Nigerians Caught Hiding Under Moving Train To Germany (pics) by essence1: 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
They don't look like Nigerians!
Re: Nigerians Caught Hiding Under Moving Train To Germany (pics) by Wisebisho: 6:06am On Aug 11, 2017
MissRaine69:

Good for you and your international self.
Sue urself.
Re: Nigerians Caught Hiding Under Moving Train To Germany (pics) by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 11, 2017
webcalculator:

That's why you should urge the government to help them. Integrate them as part of Nigeria, have presence in their cities so they can have work.

What's happening is that most youths from that region are taking greater risks to survive. Do you know the risk those people took.

Let's pray that they get their biafra

What are you talking about? Are Yorubas or Hausas enjoying?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Caught Hiding Under Moving Train To Germany (pics) by easyelliot(m): 8:04pm On Aug 11, 2017
planetx:
Keep on deceiving yourself love Africans indeed. Africans are the dregs of the world only thing you have to offer is your big black co.ck iranu.

Yes o, it is big lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Interior Of The Port Harcourt International Airport (Photos) / 12 Most Beautiful Cities In Africa 2018 (pictures) / Nigerians Living In Mozambique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.