Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Anambra Massacre: The Day Integrity Finally Left Nigeria - By Osayimwen Osahon - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anambra Massacre: The Day Integrity Finally Left Nigeria - By Osayimwen Osahon (20572 Views)

Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre / Uchenna Obuna Killed In The Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre (Photos) / Anambra Catholic Church Massacre: Facebook Users Reveal What "Bishop" Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Massacre: The Day Integrity Finally Left Nigeria - By Osayimwen Osahon by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
life2017:

He only used ozubulu to discuss Nigeria in general. Please read before commenting. The writer is simply saying the whole of Nigeria worship money.

Thank you for taking time to enlighten him. The guy just writes nonsense and terms himself an intellectual.
Re: Anambra Massacre: The Day Integrity Finally Left Nigeria - By Osayimwen Osahon by Odianose13(m): 5:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa oo,

What does a Bini man know about Ozubulu or even Igboland.
I don't care if this write up is about the rot in Nigeria, I won't stand it being brought up by a fellow whose own land is oversaddled with iniquity.

Nowhere in his writeup did he talk of the people who die while trekking through the deserts to make it to Libya,
Or the mothers who groom their own daughters for prostitution in Italy,
Or even the ritual killings, cult wars and assasinations that are rife in Edo state.

All he could use was the Ozubulu shootings.

Osayimwen Osahon George should shove this misinformed shitty hypothesis up his ass, leave matters of Biafra alone and go face his shrine off Sakponba Road.

Hypocrite!!!

Did u read the write-up at all? I guess it was too long for u to follow-up. Some of us read it all and made reasonable comments. Please uve the opportunity to read it all again and this time make a reasonable comment.
Re: Anambra Massacre: The Day Integrity Finally Left Nigeria - By Osayimwen Osahon by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
Sacred Heart of Jesus have mercy on me.

The opening of an account for the victims of the attack is too early. Catholic Church in Nigeria should be very cautious when it comes to the issue of money. Already, people are complaining that other churches are using the gospel to obtain money by tricks from people.

I recognise that Church needs money for maintenance , expansion (propagation) & charity purposes. The Bible tells us that it should not be done out of necessity, but as you have purposed in your heart & cheerfully. The system in Nigeria seems to be unclear about money in the church.
The Order of Cardinals & order of Bishops should look into the events in the Churches. Now, to some people, it seems the only essence of the Church year is the 'Harvest' which is used to raise money, every other thing is secondary. The church prepares for it as if the main purpose of her existence is the harvest not minding if the gospel is well preached with power of God having impacts in the life of members

Blood money used to build the Church has effect on that Church. What happened last Sunday in that Church has been settled already in the spiritual realm long time. The blood on that floor cannot be said to be the blood of martyrs, though they are innocents.
The murderers may not be the assassins but some unknown persons blood crying for vengeance & the Blood of Christ revolting. Perhaps, nobody knows the source of those big offerings. The givers take the solace in the church that no matter the offence after repentance you are forgiven.
if care is not taken, based on comments about churches and pastors on Social Media, in the nearest future, Church may be the next place of assassins taking revenge

1 Like

Re: Anambra Massacre: The Day Integrity Finally Left Nigeria - By Osayimwen Osahon by Guestlander: 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa oo,

I don't care if this write up is about the rot in Nigeria, I won't stand it being brought up by a fellow whose own land is oversaddled with iniquity.

Nowhere in his writeup did he talk of the people who die while trekking through the deserts to make it to Libya,
Or even the ritual killings, cult wars and assasinations that are rife in Edo state.

Osayimwen Osahon George should shove this misinformed shitty hypothesis up his ass, leave matters of Biafra alone and go face his shrine off Sakponba Road.

Hypocrite!!!

You are basically a bigger hypocrite. What you have done is called whataboutism. You have not addressed what are clearly the valid arguments of the writer. Instead you have merely attempted to divert the conversation by pointing to other unrelated issues.
The point still remains that Nigerians and especially people from that part of the country are fast losing their conscience.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Massacre: The Day Integrity Finally Left Nigeria - By Osayimwen Osahon by dassyslimmy(m): 6:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
oh my God, the write up was cool but this person down here spoilt my mood. some pple will never and repeat never stop dumb criticism.

I pity this country wen pple like the person I quoted still exist in the country.

Ha Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Be constructive in your criticism if that is what you know how to do best.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa oo,

Hypocrite!!!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Massacre: The Day Integrity Finally Left Nigeria - By Osayimwen Osahon by odaniel1(m): 6:18pm On Aug 10, 2017
empressSkincare:
Nice write up. RIP to the dead, get well soon to the injured.

PLEASE CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
can ur cream remove stretch marks on the D?? Jus curious
Re: Anambra Massacre: The Day Integrity Finally Left Nigeria - By Osayimwen Osahon by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa oo,

Hypocrite!!!

You Missed the essence of the write up.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Massacre: The Day Integrity Finally Left Nigeria - By Osayimwen Osahon by Ugosample(m): 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2017
Now this thread has turned to another Igbo bashing thread

I wonder what joy you lot derive in this foolishness

Mogerjs as a whole support illicit money, not just the Igbos, if not, why is every scammer caught a Yoruba person, or most skull miners

These fraudsters flaunting on instagram, and the people hailing them, are those ones Igbo too?

Or the ones in Benin whose parents collect illicit money from prostitution or Yahoo from their kids without asking the source of their income?

We need to rid of ethnic sentiment in this country and tell us the truth that WE in Nigeria worship money, and WE MUST stop worshiping money.

And we should have integrity

The article is spot on....

But it applies to us all, not only Igbos

1 Like

Re: Anambra Massacre: The Day Integrity Finally Left Nigeria - By Osayimwen Osahon by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
nototribalist:

You don talk wetin I wan talk.

You sef follow the mumu? no wonder nnamdi Kanu get followers

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Massacre: The Day Integrity Finally Left Nigeria - By Osayimwen Osahon by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2017
hedonistic:

Lie.

Anyone with a trained eye and an interpretive brain would easily read between the lines, and see the thinly disguised effort to perpetuate the stupid stereotyped notion of "Igbos worship money".

Idiot Osahon...We know what you're trying to do here.

MKO Abiola, with his International Thief Thief money, was conferred with Aare Ona Kankanfo , the highest title in Yoruba land. More recently, the bloody thief called Tinubu has even been elevated to a Yoruba deity, perhaps second only to Oduduwa,, as reward for his prolific and unprecedented thievery. Up North, their vegetable of a cattle-rearing president alongside the rest of the Northern gang had been defending Boko Haram and rationalising its activities to spite the 'yamiri' Goodluck Jonathan presidency, in spite of the thousands of innocents killed by the rampaging terrorist group. If this is not hypocrisy and death of integrity, then I don't know what is. These should make a better narrative than Ozubulu

It is either Your Brainwashing has obstructed your reasoning faculty or you are too dumb to comprehend the message in the write up. GO AND LEARN ESSAY AND COMPREHENSION AGAIN.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Massacre: The Day Integrity Finally Left Nigeria - By Osayimwen Osahon by hedonistic: 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
Asiwaju9ja:

It is either Your Brainwashing has obstructed your reasoning faculty or you are too dumb to comprehend the message in the write up. GO AND LEARN ESSAY AND COMPREHENSION AGAIN.

Look at this hungry bastard deficient in necessary nutrients for normal brain functioning. Have you worshipped Tinubu today?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Massacre: The Day Integrity Finally Left Nigeria - By Osayimwen Osahon by Asiwaju9ja(m): 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2017
hedonistic:

Look at this hungry bastard deficient in necessary nutrients for normal brain functioning. Have you worshipped Tinubu today?

You see how ignorant you are? If I choose the Moniker(You fit nor know wetin e be) IKEMBA then I dey worship Ojukwu abi? I no go waste my MB on you. Not worth my time. I know all your type. Wasted Generation of half educated people(You know yourselves.
Re: Anambra Massacre: The Day Integrity Finally Left Nigeria - By Osayimwen Osahon by Icon79(m): 7:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
Wow. The world is definitely coming to an end because even NwaAmaikpe has started making sense shocked

Na wao!!

O pari

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa oo,

Hypocrite!!!

Re: Anambra Massacre: The Day Integrity Finally Left Nigeria - By Osayimwen Osahon by nisot23(f): 7:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
life2017:

He only used ozubulu to discuss Nigeria in general. Please read before commenting. The writer is simply saying the whole of Nigeria worship money.

Thank you for telling him o. People need to stop bringing tribalism into everything, it's really irritating.

cc: NwaAmaikpe

1 Like

Re: Anambra Massacre: The Day Integrity Finally Left Nigeria - By Osayimwen Osahon by gwama: 8:18pm On Aug 10, 2017
Real analysis of the situation of Nigeria and of many African countries, unfortunately the innocent victims pay with their lives. Very sad cry cry
Re: Anambra Massacre: The Day Integrity Finally Left Nigeria - By Osayimwen Osahon by smartnero24(m): 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa oo,

Hypocrite!!!

You just portrayed all that is wrong with Nigeria. A Benin man writing about killings in Igboland....this was all you saw instead of the message passed in this well articulated write up.
To think that you're a youth who should glide towards rational thinking and put Ethnicity aside justifies all that the writer has said. I'm sure you would partake in such killings for selfish gains. What happened to your conscience?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Massacre: The Day Integrity Finally Left Nigeria - By Osayimwen Osahon by InvertedHammer: 9:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa oo,

Hypocrite!!!

As a critic and a writer, he had to stay focused on the topic-The bloodbath in Ozubulu. He was not writing about the general malaise of the society. He is not Igbo but his analysis is right on the money. Should Igbo folks not criticize Boko Haram because it happens in the North? If there is a massacre in Ibadan should other tribes stay mute because it is not in their region? We should learn to accept unbiased criticism especially when all stated are statement of facts.
\\

1 Like

Re: Anambra Massacre: The Day Integrity Finally Left Nigeria - By Osayimwen Osahon by ernieboy(m): 12:34am On Aug 11, 2017
Amhappy:
The line 'The pepetuators will go scot free' got me. I hope this never happens.
the probability of that happening is more than the probability of justice being given to the victims. Everyone is talking about it now but in a few weeks from now we would move on and no one will remember it after a few months, that is when money will exchange hands and the case will be buried.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Massacre: The Day Integrity Finally Left Nigeria - By Osayimwen Osahon by cy4cent(f): 4:05am On Aug 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa oo,

Hypocrite!!!

None of the "crimes" you listed up there is exclusively perpetrated by the Bini's or in Edo state.
Igbo girls prostitute locally and internationally.
Cultism is a norm in the east too
There is this saying that if you get to a country and there's no Igbo man, then know that country is not habitable. In essence, people from the east travel out of this country more than any other tribe.

This is the problem with you people. You hate chastisement. Leave out the messenger and face the message, the message is about drugs which is exclusively, exclusive to the east!

If any Godforsaken mofo decide to quote me to talk about Italy and prostitution, I won't dignify you with a response cos it's stale already, besides if you are honest you know girls from the east also prostitute and claim Edo state when caught.

I don't involve myself with ncan issues here, but it's appalling when people attack messengers instead of the messages.
Re: Anambra Massacre: The Day Integrity Finally Left Nigeria - By Osayimwen Osahon by oluamid(m): 12:48pm On Aug 11, 2017
Because a lot of Nigerians are Christians and they revere the Bible, I'm going to drop some biblical quotes to buttress the points the author and other posters have made:

Proverbs 29:1

"Whoever remains stiff-necked after many rebukes will suddenly be destroyed--without remedy."

2 Chronicles 36:16

"but they continually mocked the messengers of God, despised His words and scoffed at His prophets, until the wrath of the LORD arose against His people, until there was no remedy."

Jeremiah 17:23

"Yet they did not listen or incline their ears, but stiffened their necks in order not to listen or take correction."

Jeremiah 36:31

"I will also punish him and his descendants and his servants for their iniquity, and I will bring on them and the inhabitants of Jerusalem and the men of Judah all the calamity that I have declared to them-- but they did not listen."

Isaiah 48:4

"Because I know that you are obstinate, And your neck is an iron sinew And your forehead bronze,"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Purgatory....Real Or Fairytale? {updated} / Pope John Paul II 100th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / The Traitors Of Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.