Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Lilian Onoh Becomes Nigeria’s Ambassador To Namibia (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lilian Onoh Becomes Nigeria’s Ambassador To Namibia (Photos) (43959 Views)

Ghana Becomes Nigeria’s Biggest Trade Partner After Border Closure / Ibenaku Onoh Becomes The Youngest Lawmaker From The Southeast / Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilian Onoh Becomes Nigeria’s Ambassador To Namibia (Photos) by omoikea(m): 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
please how can I become an ambassador to a country ?

i like the job...

1 Like

Re: Lilian Onoh Becomes Nigeria’s Ambassador To Namibia (Photos) by Aburi001: 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
nextprince:
FFK right now, abeg who get that cunningly looking bird?

Omenka, I know say you get that picture, abeg help me.
Another way of compensation to the igbo race.
Re: Lilian Onoh Becomes Nigeria’s Ambassador To Namibia (Photos) by GuyWise(m): 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
[s]
omenka:
Thesame pigs and idiots who claim they love Benue people and keep attaching themselves by force to Igedes and Idomas had a revival of wànkfest on a thread concerning herdsmen attack in Benue earlier today.

The way they celebrated the news would make someone think they've just been granted their imaginary Potor Republic, whereas they were simply celebrating the death of a people whose fertile lands they are desperate to grab due to the barrenness of their own land lands. So barren is their land that the harvest of five onions resulted in their creation of almost ten chestbeating Potor threads! cheesy

Now we have this.. They'd most definitely crawl back into their dingy burrows awaiting the next bad news about Benue state so they can have another carnival. grin
[/s]
This one will be thinkin "i hav decimated the Igbos" gringringringringrin

11 Likes

Re: Lilian Onoh Becomes Nigeria’s Ambassador To Namibia (Photos) by muller101(m): 3:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
omenka:
Thesame pigs and idiots who claim they love Benue people and keep attaching themselves by force to Igedes and Idomas had a revival of wànkfest on a thread concerning herdsmen attack in Benue earlier today.

The way they celebrated the news would make someone think they've just been granted their imaginary Potor Republic, whereas they were simply celebrating the death of a people whose fertile lands they are desperate to grab due to the barrenness of their own land lands. So barren is their land that the harvest of five onions resulted in their creation of almost ten chestbeating Potor threads! cheesy

Now we have this.. They'd most definitely crawl back into their dingy burrows awaiting the next bad news about Benue state so they can have another carnival. grin
mr man. Most times u comment like u are diagonally positioned in a parallel universe.

8 Likes

Re: Lilian Onoh Becomes Nigeria’s Ambassador To Namibia (Photos) by VanBommel(m): 3:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
There's one dog up there that's on heat, I think it needs help grin grin
Re: Lilian Onoh Becomes Nigeria’s Ambassador To Namibia (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
adadike281:
She is equally beautiful and I believe single too.
singing to Ada: she carry back, she carry front.. she too package I can't leave her...
Re: Lilian Onoh Becomes Nigeria’s Ambassador To Namibia (Photos) by GuyWise(m): 3:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
[s]
omenka:
You are welcome buddy. cheesy cheesy

Please anyone with the contact of those scrawny little piglets from Abia and Ebonyi should inform them Omenka owes no one no apologies for his comments here and reserves the right to ignore or comment on threads as he fancies.

No amount of mentions would make me comment on a thread if I don't wanna. So pigs may grunt, goats may bleet and puppies may yelp all they want, but Omenka speaks only when he wishes.

The pained little things go on and on about how unimportant I am and how everyone should ignore me, but hell, soon after they say that, they stick their heads into my arsehole looking for their lost happiness. grin

These dirty Jewish rasterferians ain't seen the half of me yet.
[/s]
My friend stop talking thrash, go and save your people from the sword of the fulani herdsmen.

9 Likes

Re: Lilian Onoh Becomes Nigeria’s Ambassador To Namibia (Photos) by nextprince: 3:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
omenka:

Please anyone with the contact of those scrawny little piglets from Abia and Ebonyi should inform them Omenka owes no one no apologies for his comments here and reserves the right to ignore or comment on threads as he fancies.

No amount of mentions would make me comment on a thread if I don't wanna. So pigs may grunt, goats may bleet and puppies may yelp all they want, but Omenka speaks only when he wishes.

The pained little things go on and on about how unimportant I am and how everyone should ignore me, but hell, soon after they say that, they stick their heads into my arsehole looking for their lost happiness. grin

Message will be delivered appropriately sir.

Meanwhile, they are still dancing their shinkolo dance in my mention but as soon as they are done, I will do the needful. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Onoh Becomes Nigeria’s Ambassador To Namibia (Photos) by adadike281(f): 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
AceIDE:
singing to Ada: she carry back, she carry front.. she too package I can't leave her...
biko, abeg o. cheesy
Re: Lilian Onoh Becomes Nigeria’s Ambassador To Namibia (Photos) by mbjsuki(m): 3:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You no go kee person with this your rastaman pinshures o. What or who exactly are they worshiping sef? Gangaman or the idiot attached to him? cheesy

Anyway Lilian onoh is representing the republic of biabia says the pigs and idiots of potorpotor republic cheesy

Don't you ever think you'll receive forgiveness anytime soon from these people so soon! grin
Re: Lilian Onoh Becomes Nigeria’s Ambassador To Namibia (Photos) by phineas: 3:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
Very intelligent woman.As in very very.Carrear ambassador not ceremonial.Theres a big difference.

Congrats to a well deserved and over due position.Thats one Nigerian woman to be proud of
Re: Lilian Onoh Becomes Nigeria’s Ambassador To Namibia (Photos) by Leez(m): 3:46pm On Aug 10, 2017
omenka:

cant u go a day witout calling ndigbo ds boi
Re: Lilian Onoh Becomes Nigeria’s Ambassador To Namibia (Photos) by maklelemakukula(m): 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
omenka:

you are a phool...but you are actually funny grin grin grin grin grin
solong sucker ! grin grin grin
Re: Lilian Onoh Becomes Nigeria’s Ambassador To Namibia (Photos) by Leez(m): 3:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
nextprince:

Message will be delivered appropriately sir.

Meanwhile, they are still dancing their shinkolo dance in my mention but as soon as they are done, I will do the needful. grin grin grin
two bigots at work

1 Like

Re: Lilian Onoh Becomes Nigeria’s Ambassador To Namibia (Photos) by edupedia: 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
omenka:

....well said....Igbos should go to their New Israel...they like to imagine lots of nonsensical fiction in their dreams!...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Onoh Becomes Nigeria’s Ambassador To Namibia (Photos) by princessayesha(f): 3:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
She got her sister's back....that is amazing smiley

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Onoh Becomes Nigeria’s Ambassador To Namibia (Photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
adadike281:
biko, abeg o. cheesy
lol why beg, when I'm being truthful... You look ***** wink

1 Like

Re: Lilian Onoh Becomes Nigeria’s Ambassador To Namibia (Photos) by PassingShot(m): 3:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
omenka:

Chai! You too get mouth. Abeg take it easy on them

cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Onoh Becomes Nigeria’s Ambassador To Namibia (Photos) by omenka(m): 3:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
Leez:

cant u go a day witout calling ndigbo ds boi
Oooh, no boy. Go to the search box, type omenka, and then click that. You'd see the people whom you should be preaching to. cheesy

Tell pigs and idiots to take their heads out my arsehole. Hell, did they lost their source of livelihood in there? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Onoh Becomes Nigeria’s Ambassador To Namibia (Photos) by DerideGull(m): 3:55pm On Aug 10, 2017
MARKETfund:
Beauty definitely runs in their blood.

Chocolate beauty.
Can I see her grown daughter's pics pls tongue grin

It is only beauty in Igbo land and nothing but beauty. You can take this statement to your bank.
Re: Lilian Onoh Becomes Nigeria’s Ambassador To Namibia (Photos) by Leez(m): 3:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
omenka:
Oooh, no boy. Go to the search box, type omenka, and then click that. You'd see the people whom you should be preaching to. cheesy

Tell pigs and idiots to take their heads out my arsehole. Hell, did they lost their source of livelihood in there? cheesy
benue is ur state yet u are hardly on any benue thread
weird

4 Likes

Re: Lilian Onoh Becomes Nigeria’s Ambassador To Namibia (Photos) by Leez(m): 3:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
VanBommel:
There's one dog up there that's on heat, I think it needs help grin grin
actually 2
his co bigot nextprince is also running amok
Re: Lilian Onoh Becomes Nigeria’s Ambassador To Namibia (Photos) by ozoneboy(m): 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
omenka:

You lack grey matter,if it is not inferiority complex,and your desire to be noticed you won't be mentioning a tribe that surpasses ur tribe 100folds that it will take that mosquito tribe of yours 1million years to be like.No wonder instead of mentioning your non inconsequential and non existing tribe, u will be mentioning Benue state Benue state every time.but come to think of it which south eastern state is Benue better than?.ewu gambia I don't even know why my Biafra brothers are not ignoring ancient peasant farming non entity like you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lilian Onoh Becomes Nigeria’s Ambassador To Namibia (Photos) by baddosky1: 4:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
omenka:

Go and save your brethren from the grip of Fulanis and stop disgracing yourself on a public forum!

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Onoh Becomes Nigeria’s Ambassador To Namibia (Photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
Both of them are mashable but I would need to remove the wigs and inspect the back of their neck/head region.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5792937_img3683_jpeg9f2cb9b76d9a34f3f8a0e7840d012c50
Re: Lilian Onoh Becomes Nigeria’s Ambassador To Namibia (Photos) by Perfecter4real(m): 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2017
Bianca looking good. wait that picture was taken in 1993 and those make up. so in 1993 women still make up. like this.
Re: Lilian Onoh Becomes Nigeria’s Ambassador To Namibia (Photos) by Leez(m): 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2017
ozoneboy:

You lack grey matter,if it is not inferiority complex,and your desire to be noticed you won't be mentioning a tribe that surpasses ur tribe 100folds that it will take that mosquito tribe of yours 1million years to be like.No wonder instead of mentioning your non inconsequential and non existing tribe, u will be mentioning Benue state Benue state every time.but come to think of it which south eastern state is Benue better than?.ewu gambia I don't even know why my Biafra brothers are not ignoring ancient peasant farming non entity like you.
lacks grey matter and ewu gambia chai see finishing
omenka dn pai o

3 Likes

Re: Lilian Onoh Becomes Nigeria’s Ambassador To Namibia (Photos) by omenka(m): 4:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
ozoneboy:

One of the Ps I spoke about. cheesy

Watch this same thing live the rest of its miserable life inside my mentions just after saying this. cheesy

Multitude of them in there like.. cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Onoh Becomes Nigeria’s Ambassador To Namibia (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 4:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
This my igede brother Omenka is just something else

LMAO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lilian Onoh Becomes Nigeria’s Ambassador To Namibia (Photos) by Edum13656: 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
omenka:
Choose anyone. grin
who get that Patoranking highness pic?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akeredolu Embarks On Medical Leave, Hands Over To Deputy / Ex-president Jonathan To Be Immortalized In July / Saraki, Dino Melaye Celebrate With Uche Secondus At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.