Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,407 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. - Travel (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. (376586 Views)

Nvc Processing / Case Complete At NVC For IR1/CR1 Immigrant Visa / Photo Of Overspeeding Car That Flew Into The 2nd Floor Of A Building In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by frankike1: 10:03am On Mar 06, 2021
fedo:
Please help. This police report is giving me headache. Must l have to travel to lagos to get the police report? Is there any way l can get it in the state where l reside? Thanks in advance.

I printed the form online. Filled and attached my passport photo. After thumb printing on the document, I sent it down to Lagos with transporters. My cousin received it and took it down to .........
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by kellycute(m): 5:59pm On Mar 06, 2021
Duuzsz:

You’ve two option here, it’s either you tell your mom to not apply for citizen yet

OR

You allow her applied but you’ll have to let NVC know that you don’t want to opt out of the F2B.
when can I contact nvc to inform them of my plan to remain in F2b? Is it when my mom get her passport or I can do it now? She just applied for the passport. Another question... Please what is the format to contact nvc to inform them about not opting out? . Thank you
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Duuzsz(m): 6:36pm On Mar 06, 2021
kellycute:
when can I contact nvc to inform them of my plan to remain in F2b? Is it when my mom get her passport or I can do it now? She just applied for the passport. Another question... Please what is the format to contact nvc to inform them about not opting out? . Thank you
Can be done when she’s naturalized. Once your mom become citizen, she’ll be the one to call NVC not you.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by fedo: 12:26am On Mar 07, 2021
frankike1:

I printed the form online. Filled and attached my passport photo. After thumb printing on the document, I sent it down to Lagos with transporters. My cousin received it and took it down to .........

Please what website did you go to print the form? And you mean just thumb printing of the form can take the place of fingerprinting?
Also did you have to attach a copy of the biodata page of your int’l passport?
Thanks for your response.
Duuzsz:

Can be done when she’s naturalized. Once your mom become citizen, she’ll be the one to call NVC not you.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Vietnaminfo(m): 5:25am On Mar 07, 2021
Hey guys please my Aunty and her family needs you guys help.
Their application was under administrative proceedings and now change to this below message.

NOTE: They already had their interview back in September 2019 . They were waiting for the result and the COVID situation came and the embassy was closed. Also , they never received any call or email from the embassy though.

U.S. Department of State
IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION

Expiring Soon

Section 203(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act requires that your registration be canceled and any petition approved on your behalf canceled, if you do not apply for your immigrant visa within one year of being advised to do so.

You were advised of this requirement over 1 year ago, but we have not received a response from you since then. As a result, your application for a visa has been canceled and any petition approved on your behalf has also been canceled.

Your application may be reinstated and any petition revalidated if, within one year, you can establish that your failure to pursue your immigrant visa application was due to circumstances beyond your control. Please provide a written statement to the Embassy or Consulate outlining the circumstances beyond your control and noting that you still wish to pursue this visa petition.

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by kellycute(m): 6:29am On Mar 07, 2021
Duuzsz:

okay. Thank you
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by frankike1: 11:54pm On Mar 07, 2021
fedo:

Please what website did you go to print the form? And you mean just thumb printing of the form can take the place of fingerprinting?
Also did you have to attach a copy of the biodata page of your int’l passport?
Thanks for your response.

Search in google. I just opened the form now with my phone
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by apach4ever(m): 9:53am On Mar 08, 2021
fedo:
Please help. This police report is giving me headache. Must l have to travel to lagos to get the police report? Is there any way l can get it in the state where l reside? Thanks in advance.
I was able to get mine done through the force headquarters of my state of residence. The guys at the CID took my fingerprints with a copy of my passport bio-data page and helped courier the thing to Lagos. When it was ready, they called me to come and pick it up. Whole thing cost 20k back in 2016.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by dnapstar(m): 11:52am On Mar 08, 2021
fedo:
What is your current location.
Go to the police headquarters office there and you can process you Police clearance. They would help you send it. If you are in Abuja, I can link you up to the person who did mine.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Timiofak(m): 7:36am On Mar 11, 2021
Vietnaminfo:
Hey guys please my Aunty and her family needs you guys help.
Their application was under administrative proceedings and now change to this below message.

NOTE: They already had their interview back in September 2019 . They were waiting for the result and the COVID situation came and the embassy was closed. Also , they never received any call or email from the embassy though.

U.S. Department of State
IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION

Expiring Soon

Section 203(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act requires that your registration be canceled and any petition approved on your behalf canceled, if you do not apply for your immigrant visa within one year of being advised to do so.

You were advised of this requirement over 1 year ago, but we have not received a response from you since then. As a result, your application for a visa has been canceled and any petition approved on your behalf has also been canceled.

Your application may be reinstated and any petition revalidated if, within one year, you can establish that your failure to pursue your immigrant visa application was due to circumstances beyond your control. Please provide a written statement to the Embassy or Consulate outlining the circumstances beyond your control and noting that you still wish to pursue this visa petition.

I think they were asked to submit something, to continue there case
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Timiofak(m): 7:41am On Mar 11, 2021
So guys I got my issued visa this week, I'll be picking up my passport Soon

so happy for everything I gained from this group

I gained a lot though, God bless all of you

6 Likes

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by oladaybak(m): 8:57am On Mar 11, 2021
Congratulations.. So Shall It Be For The Rest Of Us.. AMEN cool grin

2 Likes

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by IrepChrist: 9:20am On Mar 11, 2021
Timiofak:
So guys I got my issued visa this week, I'll be picking up my passport today or tomorrow probably

Congratulations ....... What category are you please. ..
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Duuzsz(m): 9:59am On Mar 11, 2021
Timiofak:
So guys I got my issued visa this week, I'll be picking up my passport today or tomorrow probably

Congratulations �
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by dnapstar(m): 8:54pm On Mar 11, 2021
For F11 category, how long would it take from DQ to interview date
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by AloneTK: 12:37pm On Mar 12, 2021
Malicious22:

13years that’s if it doesn’t retrogress.

Any idea about the average waiting time for F3 visa for rest of the world? (filed in 2012).

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Malicious22: 4:00pm On Mar 12, 2021
AloneTK:

Any idea about the average waiting time for F3 visa for rest of the world? (filed in 2012).

4 years left, should Biden be able to remove the numerical cap your wait time might be less, or should it become current like F2A has been for months.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by rekeson: 7:20pm On Mar 12, 2021
Malicious22:

4 years left, should Biden be able to remove the numerical cap your wait time might be less, or should it become current like F2A has been for months.

F2A has been current since 2018
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Malicious22: 8:04pm On Mar 12, 2021
rekeson:

F2A has been current since 2018

I’m aware of that, remember the ban on Nigerians was just lifted, I made reference to that because there are several policies that can make him get current in time and also other unforeseen circumstances (e.g COVID, retrogression) could make his wait time longer than the 4 years.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 13, 2021
We got an email for a rescheduled interview. Is there anyway I can print out the appointment on the profile. J can’t find any. Just an email that was sent by LagosIV
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Jolomik: 8:33am On Mar 13, 2021
Good day everyone, I recently got married this year to my wife, she's an African American, a citizen of America, she's about to file form i-130 for a spousal visa but my only reservation is the large age gap between is, she's 61 and I'm 30, she's 31 years older than me, do you think this would be a barrier at the embassy? We have proves of everything, pictures, money transfers, wedding certificate, engagement pictures,wedding pictures, pictures with friends and family, flight tickets,hotel reservations, reciept of payments together... Its just d age
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 13, 2021
Jolomik:
Good day everyone, I recently got married this year to my wife, she's an African American, a citizen of America, she's about to file form i-130 for a spousal visa but my only reservation is the large age gap between is, she's 61 and I'm 30, she's 31 years older than me, do you think this would be a barrier at the embassy? We have proves of everything, pictures, money transfers, wedding certificate, engagement pictures,wedding pictures, pictures with friends and family, flight tickets,hotel reservations, reciept of payments together... Its just d age
grin grin
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ifeanyichukwu42: 6:57pm On Mar 13, 2021
Hmmm immigration issues are very sensitive . The 31yrs man getting married to a 61yrs old woman mind you the consular are not fools they know every tricks people want to use to come over to the united states . I pray they embassy does not keep you in a very dark hole. Wish you good luck .
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Timiofak(m): 7:29pm On Mar 13, 2021
Ifeanyichukwu42:
Hmmm immigration issues are very sensitive . The 31yrs man getting married to a 61yrs old woman mind you the consular are not fools they know every tricks people want to use to come over to the united states . I pray they embassy does not keep you in a very dark hole. Wish you good luck .

Lol, they are many I have seen

if you can prove it's a genuine marriage why wouldn't they give you

forget all these talks.

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Timiofak(m): 7:30pm On Mar 13, 2021
Jolomik:

My guy tell her to file the petition, nothing wan happen

just include every evidence you have

So far you know you aren't fraudulent

and you have not claimed to be something you are not at the embassy before

paro go jare
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Timiofak(m): 7:32pm On Mar 13, 2021
slimmy2005:
We got an email for a rescheduled interview. Is there anyway I can print out the appointment on the profile. J can’t find any. Just an email that was sent by LagosIV

I had the same thing done to me

just print out the email in a form of word document and staple it too your orginal interview letter.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ifeanyichukwu42: 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2021
Daylight saving time mood .
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by TEODIN: 9:07pm On Mar 13, 2021
Timiofak:
So guys I got my issued visa this week, I'll be picking up my passport Soon

Bro what visa category do you belong to?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Jolomik: 10:10pm On Mar 13, 2021
Timiofak:

My guy tell her to file the petition, nothing wan happen

just include every evidence you have

So far you know you aren't fraudulent

and you have not claimed to be something you are not at the embassy before

paro go jare

Thank you, I'm clean and not fraudulent, I was just afraid of the large age gap
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Jolomik: 10:13pm On Mar 13, 2021
Timiofak:

Lol, they are many I have seen

if you can prove it's a genuine marriage why wouldn't they give you

forget all these talks.

Thanks, have u seen people with same cases get approved?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Timiofak(m): 11:03pm On Mar 13, 2021
Jolomik:

Thanks, have u seen people with same cases get approved?

Yeah i am in this group chat, where i have seen plenty

Just be sincere, dont lie to the consular.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Jolomik: 11:29pm On Mar 13, 2021
Timiofak:

Yeah i am in this group chat, where i have seen plenty

Just be sincere, dont lie to the consular.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (178) (Reply)

Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.