Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,857 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. - Travel (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. (376492 Views)

Nvc Processing / Case Complete At NVC For IR1/CR1 Immigrant Visa / Photo Of Overspeeding Car That Flew Into The 2nd Floor Of A Building In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ifeanyichukwu42: 2:41pm On Jan 12, 2022
Yes it is.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by uchetobi(f): 12:49am On Jan 13, 2022
ralph1983:
Hello all,

Any news regarding F1(family sponsored) for adult children of citizens. I know there's a backlog but it seems things might move forward this year from the second half of the year. I just want to know prior to covid,who has an idea of an estimate of how fast did the dates move on the charts for dates of filing applications.

Why do you think things will move forward? I’m curious
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Tekzyflex(m): 6:56am On Jan 13, 2022
uchetobi:

Why do you think things will move forward? I’m curious

Finally it's not easy to travel to US. Most of my hummies are in UK,Germany, Canada and for 6 years counting am still waiting for visa bulletin for F2b.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by uchetobi(f): 3:36pm On Jan 13, 2022
Tekzyflex:

Finally it's not easy to travel to US. Most of my hummies are in UK,Germany, Canada and for 6 years counting am still waiting for visa bulletin for F2b.

I can imagine! We have been waiting for 15 years in the F4 category. Although we live in the USA on a work visa
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Tekzyflex(m): 6:40pm On Jan 13, 2022
uchetobi:

I can imagine! We have been waiting for 15 years in the F4 category. Although we live in the USA on a work visa

Geez! 15 years!
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by lily156: 8:40pm On Jan 17, 2022
On the whatsapp grp that I belong to, many people got ILs today (spouse categories)

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Linsigne(m): 4:05pm On Jan 18, 2022
stevewale:
Happy New Year everyone and hope you all had great holidays?

Any idea on how long it usually takes to get green card mailed over?

My mum’s SSN card came in two weeks after she got here but it’s like a month and some days now that she arrived and no sign of the green card yet.

Please what’s your own process like?

I sent you a pm sire
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Mrkelvyn08(m): 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
ralph1983:
Hello all,

Any news regarding F1(family sponsored) for adult children of citizens. I know there's a backlog but it seems things might move forward this year from the second half of the year. I just want to know prior to covid,who has an idea of an estimate of how fast did the dates move on the charts for dates of filing applications.

Please what's your PD and DQ date
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by fedo: 2:39am On Jan 20, 2022
Hello everyone, our case is at the NVC stage awaiting interview but l just had a new baby. Please does anyone know how to go about adding this new baby to our already existing petition? Should we wait until our case is transferred to Nigerian embassy. I will appreciate any guidance. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by lily156: 3:01am On Jan 20, 2022
As of Nov last year, F1 was at Jan 2020 DQ according to the groups I follow. I'm F1 June 2020 DQ ...no interview letter yet. My PD is Nov 2013.

ralph1983:
Hello all,

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by dammodee911: 3:28am On Jan 20, 2022
lily156:
As of Nov last year, F1 was at Jan 2020 DQ according to the groups I follow. I'm F1 June 2020 DQ ...no interview letter yet. My PD is Nov 2013.

Your PD is supposed to have been way passed current cause according to the visa bulletin which has been stuck in the same place in the past 6 months or so, F1 cases that are currently current is for PD DEC 14 and below. Your PD is NOV 2013, so you’ve been current. Perhaps someone else can shed some more light.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by lily156: 10:46pm On Jan 20, 2022
Of course I know that I'm current. It is still up to the Lagos consulate to schedule interviews. There is a backlog. I was just providing my stats to others so we all know where we stand.

dammodee911:

Your PD is supposed to have been way passed current cause according to the visa bulletin which has been stuck in the same place in the past 6 months or so, F1 cases that are currently current is for PD DEC 14 and below. Your PD is NOV 2013, so you’ve been current. Perhaps someone else can shed some more light.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Mrkelvyn08(m): 9:54am On Jan 23, 2022
lily156:

We have the same DQ and same PD.. Please what group is that? I'll love to join
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by leakage01: 5:02pm On Jan 23, 2022
Good day house, pls any WhatsApp group for F3 category?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by lily156: 1:37am On Jan 25, 2022
Search for "NIGERIA/AMERICA IMMIGRANT VISA PROCESS FOR CR1/IR1 CR2/IR2 K1/AOS/ROC/F1-F4" on Facebook. The whatsapp is a private one and they are only adding spousal applicants now ... I don't know why.

Mrkelvyn08:

We have the same DQ and same PD.. Please what group is that? I'll love to join
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by yemco74: 10:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
fedo:
Hello everyone, our case is at the NVC stage awaiting interview but l just had a new baby. Please does anyone know how to go about adding this new baby to our already existing petition? Should we wait until our case is transferred to Nigerian embassy. I will appreciate any guidance. Thanks.
Send an email to NVC,they will instruct you of what to do.I was once in that situation.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Rudolfchris(m): 8:44pm On Jan 29, 2022
Good evening my people. The wait for interview letters have become so long. Are they still conducting interviews? Has anyone received his or her interview letter recently? Does anyone have an update? What's really going on?

Please your answers will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Kennytowel: 10:42pm On Jan 29, 2022
Rudolfchris:
Good evening my people. The wait for interview letters have become so long. Are they still conducting interviews? Has anyone received his or her interview letter recently? Does anyone have an update? What's really going on?

Please your answers will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

Good evening. The wait is indeed long. Well they issued out some interview letters to immediate relatives last week, their interview should be coming up in a week or two.
But nothing yet for the family based category. I mean the F category. Even those that were DQ in February 2020 are still yet to get ILS.
From the pattern we observed, ILS are sent out just once in a month between the second and 3rd week
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Rudolfchris(m): 11:29pm On Jan 29, 2022
Kennytowel:

Good evening. The wait is indeed long. Well they issued out some interview letters to immediate relatives last week, their interview should be coming up in a week or two.
But nothing yet for the family based category. I mean the F category. Even those that were DQ in February 2020 are still yet to get ILS.
From the pattern we observed, ILS are sent out just once in a month between the second and 3rd week

Thank you so much for the information. I just hope they'll do something about those of us in the family category that have been DQed for almost a year plus.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by princemeadow(m): 1:12pm On Feb 01, 2022
I got my IL few minutes ago
F4 Jan 2007
DQ Feb 2020

4 Likes

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by dammodee911: 2:19pm On Feb 01, 2022
princemeadow:
F4 Jan 2007
DQ Feb 2020

Wow congrats. That’s been a long time waiting. All the best in your interview. We that got DQed mid 2021 should just look forward to 2023. Except something is done to drastically reduce the huge backlog!

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by dammodee911: 2:30pm On Feb 01, 2022
princemeadow:

Our petitioner sent her current and original tax to all of us and it was collected at the interview.

But Did you also have an interview last year?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by princemeadow(m): 3:22pm On Feb 01, 2022
dammodee911:

Wow congrats. That’s been a long time waiting. All the best in your interview. We that got DQed mid 2021 should just look forward to 2023. Except something is done to drastically reduce the huge backlog!

Thank you.
It’s been very a long time
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by yemco74: 4:22pm On Feb 01, 2022
princemeadow:
F4 Jan 2007
DQ Feb 2020
my sister got her IL today
DQ Dec2019
f4 Sept 2006

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by princemeadow(m): 4:49pm On Feb 01, 2022
yemco74:

DQ Dec2019
f4 Sept 2006

Congratulations to her.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Rudolfchris(m): 7:22pm On Feb 01, 2022
princemeadow:
F4 Jan 2007
DQ Feb 2020

Congratulations to you. Some of us that DQed in 2021 are patiently waiting.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by princemeadow(m): 7:57am On Feb 02, 2022
Rudolfchris:

Congratulations to you. Some of us that DQed in 2021 are patiently waiting.

It will definitely come by the grace of God.

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by bfn1: 3:30pm On Feb 02, 2022
Congrats bro!
princemeadow:
F4 Jan 2007
DQ Feb 2020
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by bfn1: 3:38pm On Feb 02, 2022
It's feedbacks like this that I pray to be reading from here everyday.
Congrats to your sis!
yemco74:
DQ Dec2019
f4 Sept 2006
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Rudolfchris(m): 5:43pm On Feb 02, 2022
bfn1:
It's feedbacks like this that I pray to be reading from here everyday.
Congrats to your sis!

Yes...I believe interview letters will start rolling in now because US embassy in Nigeria has resumed drop box application. So everything is beginning to free up once again. Let's be hopeful.

3 Likes

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Rudolfchris(m): 5:44pm On Feb 02, 2022
princemeadow:

It will definitely come by the grace of God.

I can't wait.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by bfn1: 6:14pm On Feb 02, 2022
Thanks! Very uplifting update!
Rudolfchris:
Yes...I believe interview letters will start rolling in now because US embassy in Nigeria has resumed drop box application. So everything is beginning to free up once again. Let's be hopeful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (178) (Reply)

Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.