Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,298 members, 7,780,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:58 PM

At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. - Travel (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. (372189 Views)

Nvc Processing / Case Complete At NVC For IR1/CR1 Immigrant Visa / Photo Of Overspeeding Car That Flew Into The 2nd Floor Of A Building In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Jehnii: 5:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
giftiana:
Thanks for your response.
In regards to the visa bulletin...does the chart date change monthly?how does it work?
You said F1 is at Dec 2014 so long does it take to move over to the next month or year?do you have any idea?
Pls Jehnii can you chat me up on whatsapp with is number 08183900831,I will really appreciate,thanks

It was moving pre covid..but ever since late last year, the visa bulletin has seized to move, and so F1 have been stocked at dec 2014 for about 9months, same with other visa categories in family based.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by shidahh: 8:54am On Jun 14, 2022
Jehnii:

It was moving pre covid..but ever since late last year, the visa bulletin has seized to move, and so F1 have been stocked at dec 2014 for about 9months, same with other visa categories in family based.

Hi Jehnii, my brother is in the f22 category . I guess this is under the f2a category which is current in the visa bulletin. Pd is Dec 2017 . We are currently waiting to get dq, does this mean once he gets dq an interview date will be available and he wouldn’t wait too long since he is current?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Jehnii: 12:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
shidahh:

Hi Jehnii, my brother is in the f22 category . I guess this is under the f2a category which is current in the visa bulletin. Pd is Dec 2017 . We are currently waiting to get dq, does this mean once he gets dq an interview date will be available and he wouldn’t wait too long since he is current?

After dq he’ll still wait, cause they’re people waiting since march 2020 dq

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by olamie: 10:07am On Jun 15, 2022
olamie:
Please I have a quick question. I’m currently at the nvc stage, I filed for my husband who was previously married but lost his wife 2 years before we got married. However, he only did Nikkah with her. Aside from the death certificate, does he need to provide any proof or certificate of marriage for their marriage? If yes, he does not have one because it was just Nikkah. Will a statement from him explaining be sufficient or does he need an affidavit?

I would appreciate your response. Thank you

Please I have a quick question. I’m currently at the nvc stage, I filed for my husband who was previously married but lost his wife 2 years before we got married. However, he only did Nikkah with her. Aside from the death certificate, does he need to provide any proof or certificate of marriage for their marriage? If yes, he does not have one because it was just Nikkah. Will a statement from him explaining be sufficient or does he need an affidavit?

I would appreciate your response. Thank you
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Planner99: 1:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
F2B category

PD March 2016
Finaly got DQ June 2022 after a couple of back and forth

Now all we can do is continue to wait. Hoping the bulletin starts advancing soon.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by saddyn: 1:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
Hi everyone,

Please has anyone in F4 or other categories gotten INTERVIEW LETTER from the embassy since after the people that was rescheduled and interviewed MAY
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by bonawaja: 10:10am On Jun 25, 2022
Jehnii:

1. F11 is adult child(ren) of a US citizens

2. It’s not in any advantage, if your petitioner filed for you when he/she was a legal permanent resident, then it means you were in f2b. F2b current is faster than F1, as F2b is at sept 2015 and F1 is at dec 2014. Although you’re not current in either categories, but you have a better chance at F2b. If you’re already transferred to F1, write to nvc through this inquiry mail below and tell them to please change your category back to F2b. https://nvc.state.gov/inquiry

3. You can only be eligible to be scheduled for an interview when you become current in chart A of the vis bulletin. And right now, they’re at Sept 2015 for F2b, and dec 2014 for F1.

4. It’s affecting every category. Only that categories like F categories(F1-F4) are all affected way more than immediate relatives. But all are still affected by the backlog.

Hello house
Did anyone receive d 60 days email letter with a letter attach to it this month of june
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by bonawaja: 4:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
Lee1303:

Congratulations to you sister. Please do you know if F11 is also having interviews?

Hello house
Did anyone received 60 days email letter with attachments letter this month of june
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by moringa180(f): 10:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
bonawaja:

Hello house
Did anyone received 60 days email letter with attachments letter this month of june

I have not heard, it's just that 60days email. What's the content of the letter please?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by saddyn: 2:53am On Jun 26, 2022
saddyn:
Hi everyone,

Please has anyone in F4 or other categories gotten INTERVIEW LETTER from the embassy since after the people that was rescheduled and interviewed MAY

Please update us
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by bonawaja: 7:50am On Jun 29, 2022
moringa180:

I have not heard, it's just that 60days email. What's the content of the letter please?

yes i know they send out 60 days email letter but the email always come with an official letter attach to it the content is still the same 60 days letter that is the letter am talking about
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by honharr(m): 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2022
prince00007:
Hello Guys,

Please i need your advise in regards my case, My mom filed for me since 2013 with priority date April 2013. I had to expedite it from NVC to Lagos Consulate which was approved recently.

So here is my question, I got the Packet 4 Guidance from Lagos consulate but i cant find any available dates for interview. How do I schedule for an interview since there are no available dates on the us travel docs portal? Will the embassy provide an interview date for me or I need to reach out to them for interview availability?

Any suggestion & guidance will be appreciated.

Thanks

Have u gotten a date now?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by internationalman(m): 7:34am On Jul 01, 2022
Guys I've been documentarily qualified..

Glory be to God

3 Likes

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by deithola(m): 9:24pm On Jul 01, 2022
I was born after 1992, and have a copy of local government birth certificate, do i still need the npc own for the nvc stage ?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by prince00007: 2:08am On Jul 03, 2022
honharr:

Have u gotten a date now?
Yes, Thanks
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by olamie: 3:24am On Jul 03, 2022
prince00007:
Yes, Thanks

Please how did you get the date? Did you search by yourself?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by richhills(m): 4:39am On Jul 03, 2022
I am F4 nowin Atlanta . Interviewied on May 19. DG Feb 220,d Feb 2007
saddyn:

Please update us
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by honharr(m): 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2022
olamie:

Please how did you get the date? Did you search by yourself?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by honharr(m): 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2022
prince00007:
Yes, Thanks

How did you get ?
Same case here.
Dm @obynosis31 Twitter pls
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by olamie: 4:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
prince00007:
Yes, Thanks

Kindly give an update. I expedited my case through USCIS and now at NVC as well. I’ve submitted all documents required and I’m wondering how I will get an interview date if it gets approved.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by IrepChrist: 10:25am On Jul 06, 2022
richhills:

How is everything on this side....
Congratulations
Welcome to America.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by saddyn: 2:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
richhills:

Thanks for the update and congratulations to you on your visa. Please do you know if anyone else got interview invitation after you people interviewed in MAY??
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by bfn1: 6:48am On Jul 08, 2022
richhills:
Congratulation!
Trust you're settling-in well & quickly.
All the best!
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by bfn1: 7:24am On Jul 08, 2022
VB: August 2022.

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by olamie: 12:24am On Jul 13, 2022
bfn1:
VB: August 2022.

Kindly explain the significance of this bulletin. I’m not sure if I remember how to interpret it. F2A says current, once documentarily qualified, does it mean they will get interview date? What month are they now? The whole process is so confusing
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Amigo101(m): 5:24pm On Jul 13, 2022
olamie:

Kindly explain the significance of this bulletin. I’m not sure if I remember how to interpret it. F2A says current, once documentarily qualified, does it mean they will get interview date? What month are they now? The whole process is so confusing

Don't even know What's going on anymore! No movement for some categories for a whole year.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by bfn1: 1:39am On Jul 14, 2022
olamie:
The VB gives a time indication of the current or next batch of applications to be considered for interviews.

You are right about the F2A. Any perceived delay in getting invited for interview would be due to the capacity of the embassy, and if the admission quota for that category, in a fiscal year has been reached (e.g. October 2021 - September 2022).

The COVID-19 pandemic dealt the process a big blow.

What month are they now? For F2A, you mean? Well, I wouldn't know except people here share their experience or that of their acquaintances. That way, you can work out an estimation.

For example, richhill & many others have been kind enough to share their updates which give one a sense of estimation:
richhills:
I am F4 now in Atlanta . Interviewed on May 19. DQ Feb 22, PD Feb 2007
With this, you can judge the rate at which backlogs are being cleared in F4 category which is definitely less than a month (from the current PD of 22-March-2007 on the VB).

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by bfn1: 1:56am On Jul 14, 2022
Amigo101:
Don't even know What's going on anymore! No movement for some categories for a whole year.
The current fiscal year ends in September 2022, so there's just 1 more VB to be released (Sept. 2022).

I am hopeful that from the start of a new year (Oct. 2022 - Sept. 2023), we'll start seeing good movements across all the categories & the monthly VBs will be 'useful' again.

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Amigo101(m): 9:35am On Jul 14, 2022
bfn1:
The current fiscal year ends in September 2022, so there's just 1 more VB to be released (Sept. 2022).

I am hopeful that from the start of a new year (Oct. 2022 - Sept. 2023), we'll start seeing good movements across all the categories & the monthly VBs will be 'useful' again.

Let's all remain hopeful. I pray the US embassy here in 9ja get to open fully and have enough staff to handle things. Waiting continues..we can't do "aluta" on this matter.

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by bivoprad(f): 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2022
How much is police clearance certificate now?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by bonawaja: 10:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
bivoprad:
How much is police clearance certificate now?
8k to 9k
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ifeanyichukwu42: 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
The police clearance report has increased to 30k starting July 22nd and you will apply online and after payment has being made you go with your receipt to Alagbon for them to take your fingerprints.

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (178) (Reply)

Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.