Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,491 members, 7,801,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. - Travel (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. (376395 Views)

Nvc Processing / Case Complete At NVC For IR1/CR1 Immigrant Visa / Photo Of Overspeeding Car That Flew Into The 2nd Floor Of A Building In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oladeep: 11:00am On Jun 12, 2018
Guys...to God be d glory...My Visa was approved today.

8 Likes

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by hammed71(m): 1:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
Congratulations bro

3 Likes

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by tj28: 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2018
Congrats bro. Happy for you.

3 Likes

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by bokohaman: 3:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
Congrats Oladeep...

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oladeep: 3:18pm On Jun 12, 2018
hammed71:
Congratulations bro
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oladeep: 3:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
tj28:
Congrats bro. Happy for you.
Thanks Bro...U are next in line.

3 Likes

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oladeep: 3:20pm On Jun 12, 2018
bokohaman:
Congrats Oladeep...
Thanks Bro...

2 Likes

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Fayose4Presdent: 4:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
Oladeep:

Congratulations Bro

3 Likes

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oladeep: 4:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
Fayose4Presdent:

Congratulations Bro
Thanks Bro...U are next in line after tj28

2 Likes

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 12, 2018
Oladeep:
Congratulations!

2 Likes

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Aleora(f): 5:35pm On Jun 12, 2018
Oladeep:
congratulations,can you give us the transcript please

2 Likes

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oladeep: 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2018
Aleora:
congratulations,can you give us the transcript please
Got there early and got on the queue, we were given numbers and ushered into the immigrant section. Medicals, birth certificate, police report , Passport photographs and international passport were collected and later we were called to take our fingerprints. Then a young black American lady called me for the interview which went thus.
VO: Good morning
me: Good morning
VO: What's your surname
me: Told her
VO : Who petitioned for u ? , What does she do?, How long has she been in the US? Do u have any pictures together? Are u married? , do u have kids?, asked for my parents names and also asked questions about my other sibling that was petitioned alongside with me but hasnt gotten an interview date yet. Then finally she said I will just go ahead and approve ur visa and gave me two white papers. That's all

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oladeep: 6:54pm On Jun 12, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Congratulations!
Thanks Bro...
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Fayose4Presdent: 7:41pm On Jun 12, 2018
Oladeep:
Thanks Bro...U are next in line after tj28

Yes Bro... Success will be ours too IJN

2 Likes

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oladeep: 7:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
Fayose4Presdent:

Yes Bro... Success will be ours too IJN
Amen
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Aleora(f): 8:48pm On Jun 12, 2018
Oladeep:
Got there early and got on the queue, we were given numbers and ushered into the immigrant section. Medicals, birth certificate, police report , Passport photographs and international passport were collected and later we were called to take our fingerprints. Then a young black American lady called me for the interview which went thus.
VO : Who petitioned for u ? , What does she do?, How long has she been in the US? Do u have any pictures together? Are u married? , do u have kids?, asked for my parents names and also asked questions about my other sibling that was petitioned alongside with me but hasnt gotten an interview date yet. Then finally she said I will just go ahead and approve ur visa and gave me two white papers. That's all

thanks alot,mine.might come soon,so I wanted have an idea ..thanks

3 Likes

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by pretty16(f): 1:12am On Jun 13, 2018
Oladeep:

Yay! Congratulations my personal person. Hahaha, Omo June 12. Am so happy for u. 14yrs no be joke. Even both of my petitions put together, still no reach that 14yrs. Oluwa ti se. Chukwu Daalu. God has done it. We give him thanks.

7 Likes

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oladeep: 7:09am On Jun 13, 2018
pretty16:

Yay! Congratulations my personal person. Hahaha, Omo June 12. Am so happy for u. 14yrs no be joke. Even both of my petitions put together, still no reach that 14yrs. Oluwa ti se. Chukwu Daalu. God has done it. We give him thanks.
Thank u my Sister. The joy I had yesterday was indescribable. Even the VO was laughing when she saw d way I reacted d moment she gave d approval. Everybody was just looking at me d way I was just blushing on my way out...It was really a great experience. How far with ur opting out?

5 Likes

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oladeep: 8:03am On Jun 13, 2018
Aleora:
thanks alot,mine.might come soon,so I wanted have an idea ..thanks
Don't worry...It will surely be a success.

2 Likes

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by pretty16(f): 1:52pm On Jun 13, 2018
Oladeep:
Thank u my Sister. The joy I had yesterday was indescribable. Even the VO was laughing when she saw d way I reacted d moment she gave d approval. Everybody was just looking at me d way I was just blushing on my way out...It was really a great experience. How far with ur opting out?

Yes ooo, I can just imagine the Joy. As per the opting out, they just wrote us that they have received our letter and that's is under review. I don't know maybe they are waiting for the bulletin to come out before making their decision. Na God hand I put everything.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oladeep: 7:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
pretty16:

Yes ooo, I can just imagine the Joy. As per the opting out, they just wrote us that they have received our letter and that's is under review. I don't know maybe they are waiting for the bulletin to come out before making their decision. Na God hand I put everything.
Alright...God is in control.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by AJEGBINJEKARAUN(m): 3:52am On Jun 14, 2018
My PD February, 2012 and yet to receive welcoming letter. Anyone in my shoes pls?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Nobody: 4:13am On Jun 14, 2018
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by pretty16(f): 5:35am On Jun 14, 2018
Oladeep:
Alright...God is in control.

Amen Bro
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oladeep: 8:18am On Jun 14, 2018
seun9090:

Finally, Congratulations @oladeep
Thanks...Urs too will come

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oladeep: 8:20am On Jun 14, 2018
AJEGBINJEKARAUN:
My PD February, 2012 and yet to receive welcoming letter. Anyone in my shoes pls?
What category are you?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by AJEGBINJEKARAUN(m): 9:16am On Jun 14, 2018
Oladeep:
What category are you?
f1 bro
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by pretty16(f): 9:50am On Jun 14, 2018
AJEGBINJEKARAUN:

The 2nd cut off dates Chart on the Visa bulletin still shows Jan 2012 for F1 category and then 2011 for F2B once that moves, u will receive your welcome letter. It has been like that since last year. Guess they want to treat all the cases that received their welcome letter last year before it moves again.

4 Likes

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oladeep: 10:15am On Jun 14, 2018
AJEGBINJEKARAUN:
f1 bro
Like pretty16 said, d date for filing family sponsored visa application under F1 category is still in 8th January, 2012. Certainly u will be contacted the moment it moves again.

3 Likes

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by AJEGBINJEKARAUN(m): 12:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
pretty16:

The 2nd cut off dates Chart on the Visa bulletin still shows Jan 2012 for F1 category and then 2011 for F2B once that moves, u will receive your welcome letter. It has been like that since last year. Guess they want to treat all the cases that received their welcome letter last year before it moves again.
thanks so much

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by AJEGBINJEKARAUN(m): 12:14pm On Jun 14, 2018
Oladeep:
Like pretty16 said, d date for filing family sponsored visa application under F1 category is still in 8th January, 2012. Certainly u will be contacted the moment it moves again.
thanks bro...will update you guys immediately I receive the letter
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by AJEGBINJEKARAUN(m): 12:14pm On Jun 14, 2018
Oladeep:
thanks bro...will update you guys immediately I receive the letter

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (178) (Reply)

Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.