Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. - Travel (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. (376696 Views)

Nvc Processing / Case Complete At NVC For IR1/CR1 Immigrant Visa / Photo Of Overspeeding Car That Flew Into The 2nd Floor Of A Building In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by pretty16(f): 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2018
Fayose4Presdent:
Visa Approved today!

Thanks to this thread..

Congratulations @ Fayose4Presdent. U go pop Champagne for us. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by jwinters: 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Congratulations!
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Wilsub: 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2018
Fayose4Presdent:
Visa Approved today!

Thanks to this thread..
Congratulations
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oladeep: 10:48pm On Jul 24, 2018
Fayose4Presdent:
Visa Approved today!
Thanks to this thread..
Congrats
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by tj28: 11:38pm On Jul 24, 2018
Fayose4Presdent:
Visa Approved today!

Thanks to this thread..
Congratulations.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by pretty16(f): 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2018
Hi everyone. Pls I need help on this question. Oladeep, Stancima, anyone pls, They just sent me the I.L letter via post mail, and they mailed 4 letters for me and my kids. Pls All the documents required from my mom, am I suppose to print everything in 4 copies, for the 4 of us? Like the W-2s, the IRS forms, the affidavit of support forms etc. your reply will be greatly appreciated.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oladeep: 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2018
pretty16:
Hi everyone. Pls I need help on this question. Oladeep, Stancima, anyone pls, They just sent me the I.L letter via post mail, and they mailed 4 letters for me and my kids. Pls All the documents required from my mom, am I suppose to print everything in 4 copies, for the 4 of us? Like the W-2s, the IRS forms, the affidavit of support forms etc. your reply will be greatly appreciated.
Yeah in 4 copies. Different file would be created for d 4 of u. Though they might not even collect them from u eventually but just do it in case.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by pretty16(f): 7:56pm On Jul 25, 2018
Oladeep:
Yeah in 4 copies. Different file would be created for d 4 of u. Though they might not even collect them from u eventually but just do it in case.

Yes I will. Thanks Bro
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by pretty16(f): 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2018
Hi peeps . How's everyone doing? This our thread has gone quiet ooo. Shuo! Everybody done migrate? Wey make Una no gree talk again?

How's life in general? Happy new month to everyone.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by hammed71(m): 10:57pm On Aug 01, 2018
happy new month guys
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by olusola009: 11:45pm On Aug 01, 2018
pretty16:

Police station, Alagbon close. It's beside passport office in ikoyi. Between 6-7k. Go with your international passport and your passport photographs.

Thank you guys. Pls pretty 16, oladeep I also need to get the birth certificate required for Nigerians to have by USA/NVC. Kindly advice on how to go about getting it.

Best Regards.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by pretty16(f): 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2018
olusola009:

Thank you guys. Pls pretty 16, oladeep I also need to get the birth certificate required for Nigerians to have by USA/NVC. Kindly advice on how to go about getting it.

Best Regards.

Check the previous post, you will see where Oladeep dropped the Surulere address for someone who asked the exact same question about how to get the Birth certificate. Or you check at the beginning of the thread you will see where I dropped the address for Oladeep
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oladeep: 7:01pm On Aug 02, 2018
olusola009:

Best Regards.
go to NPC Office at 12-14 babs animashaun street, surulere, opp rita lori hotel.u need to first go to high court Ikeja to get affidavit declaration of age and then proceed with it to Surulere with 2 passport photos and a valid ID card. collection is 2weeks or lesser.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by bokohaman: 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2018
HNM everyone...
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oladeep: 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
pretty16:
Hi peeps . How's everyone doing? This our thread has gone quiet ooo. Shuo! Everybody done migrate? Wey make Una no gree talk again?
Happy new month my sister. We need new potential migrants for this thread as almost everybody don get their visas nah so na normal thing make d thread dey quite...lol. how far? How preparation?My elder Sis just got her interview date for sept12. She suppose don get IL alongside with me but she delayed to send her docs on time. Anyway,Thank God she finally got it.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2018
Oladeep:
Happy new month my sister. We need new potential migrants for this thread as almost everybody don get their visas nah so na normal thing make d thread dey quite...lol. how far? How preparation?My elder Sis just got her interview date for sept12. She suppose don get IL alongside with me but she delayed to send her docs on time. Anyway,Thank God she finally got it.
A clan is gone! Chai.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by pretty16(f): 11:53pm On Aug 04, 2018
Oladeep:

No be small thing. My brother prep is ongoing ooo. A bit nervous but God is in control. Thank God your sis has gotten hers to. Does she have kids? Or family, or she's going alone?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by pretty16(f): 11:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
Elfmannisback:

A clan is gone! Chai.

cheesy grin. You are just a clown
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by pretty16(f): 12:00am On Aug 05, 2018
Going for my 2nd Dose of Vaccine on Monday. Although it doesn't concern the interview like they said but we still need to complete the Dose, was told at the hospital that we have to complete the Dose here or in America. Might as well just complete everything here.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by khiaa(f): 2:03am On Aug 05, 2018
kellycute:
my dear na rubbish rumour. my mind don calm down now.

Hello Kellycute. smiley
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by kellycute(m): 3:34am On Aug 05, 2018
khiaa:

Hello Kellycute. smiley
sugar babe! How are you? Hit me up. Wink
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oladeep: 4:16am On Aug 05, 2018
pretty16:

No be small thing. My brother prep is ongoing ooo. A bit nervous but God is in control. Thank God your sis has gotten hers to. Does she have kids? Or family, or she's going alone?
she's going with her family...
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by pretty16(f): 9:32am On Aug 05, 2018
Oladeep:
she's going with her family...

Fantastic.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Wilsub: 7:46am On Aug 07, 2018
HNM, how are you all doing, been a while, am just trying to take my mind off the relocation things jare, and focus on my soon to be born baby. @pretty16 how preparation, hope you have started buying stuff to travel with down wink @oladeep how r u doing, hope the weather isn't too hot in ur state as I have heard and u are settling in well, @elfmannisback my personal person, how r u doing and my peep in Canada? grin .
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 07, 2018
Wilsub:
HNM, how are you all doing, been a while, am just trying to take my mind off the relocation things jare, and focus on my soon to be born baby. @pretty16 how preparation, hope you have started buy stuff to travel with down wink @oladeep how r u doing, hope the weather isn't too hot in ur state as I have heard and u are setting in well, @elfmannisback my personal person, how r u doing and my peep in Canada? grin .
Na so.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Wilsub: 7:54am On Aug 07, 2018
please i need your advice on processing of visa for my cousin and sister in law.
my cousin is in school but i want her to get a b1/b2 visa before we finally relocate so she can join us letter when we settle down, she is 21 and i dont really know how to apply for her visa, as in i learnt they dont really give single young people visa.
secondly we want to process a nanny visa for my sis in law she isnt educatd but has a hand work,and as a green card holder, one cant bring in a nanny. i dont really know how to go about it. any advice please.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 07, 2018
Wilsub:
please i need your advice on processing of visa for my cousin and sister in law.
my cousin is in school but i want her to get a b1/b2 visa before we finally relocate so she can join us letter when we settle down, she is 21 and i dont really know how to apply for her visa, as in i learnt they dont really give single young people visa.
secondly we want to process a nanny visa for my sis in law she isnt educatd but has a hand work,and as a green card holder, one cant bring in a nanny. i dont really know how to go about it. any advice please.
Note all the visa types u mentioned aren't for migrants.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by wendiescakes: 11:27am On Aug 07, 2018
Hello all, just found this thread, I am at the nvc stage (cr1)f2a, got Cc mail since May but NVC insists we wait for Pd to be current which is Nov 2016, if there’s anyone also in this boat please let’s encourage each other, I know it’s not far tho but the wait is not easy.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Wilsub: 12:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Not all the visa types u mentioned aren't for migrants.
Yes they aren't for migration, just for visiting. Like for my cousin we will change her visa status to student visa once she enter but my sis in law just want to have an avenue to enter and go back for business purposes.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 07, 2018
Wilsub:

Yes they aren't for migration, just for visiting. Like for my cousin we will change her visa status to student visa once she enter but my sis in law just want to have an avenue to enter and go back for business purposes.
Okay.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oladeep: 10:15pm On Aug 08, 2018
Wilsub:
HNM, how are you all doing, been a while, am just trying to take my mind off the relocation things jare, and focus on my soon to be born baby. @pretty16 how preparation, hope you have started buying stuff to travel with down wink @oladeep how r u doing, hope the weather isn't too hot in ur state as I have heard and u are settling in well, @elfmannisback my personal person, how r u doing and my peep in Canada? grin .
How u doing? Being a while. My SSN arrived not quite long, I've enrolled for college and I'm on their waiting list for fall. Trying to find a part time job to sustain myself while schooling. As for d weather, it's quite hot.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by pretty16(f): 11:52pm On Aug 08, 2018
Hi peeps. So September bulletin is out. Looks like F1 retrogressed again. Na wa ooo. From May 8, it went back to 8th April.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (179) (Reply)

Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here

Viewing this topic: Mikkyjuicy1234

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.