Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. - Travel (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. (377957 Views)

Nvc Processing / Case Complete At NVC For IR1/CR1 Immigrant Visa / Photo Of Overspeeding Car That Flew Into The 2nd Floor Of A Building In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Wilsub: 7:35pm On Mar 28, 2019
hello all, please those of you that had your interview recently, kindly share your transcript with us. Thank you.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 29, 2019
like does my petitioner have to send the documents to me by dhl OR can he scan it to me then i print it out here in nigeria. pretty16. did you take the original AOS for oyur interview?
pretty16:

What do you mean by printouts? I don't understand
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by frankele(m): 9:06am On Mar 29, 2019
Lolu01:
like does my petitioner have to send the documents to me by dhl OR can he scan it to me then i print it out here in nigeria. pretty16. did you take the original AOS for oyur interview?

Better then send it through DHL because they would love to see The signature in its Original form
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 29, 2019
ok thankyou
frankele:

Better then send it through DHL because they would love to see The signature in its Original form
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by AndreMarley: 3:47pm On Mar 29, 2019
Lolu01:
please have you done your interview and used print outs? please i need answers my interview is very soon pretty16 and others that have had their interviews
What type of print outs are you asking about?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by AndreMarley: 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2019
Lolu01:
No dear, He can scan and send to you. Your files are there with them at the embassy, They will give you back some original files sef. Just Go through the check list properly, go with everything they asked for
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by AndreMarley: 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
Wilsub:
hello all, please those of you that had your interview recently, kindly share your transcript with us. Thank you.
See there's nothing to be afraid of, My opinion is that, As long as you'hv paid your Immigrant visa fees, Your visa is 70% ready for you. Just go for interview and show your face & make sure your details corresponds with what they have in their file, Very easy, Don't be scared. Its non-immigrant visa people that do get rejected a lot, very rare to see someone who applied for Immigrant Visa & you get to the stage of interview & they tell you No?? Its very rare, the highest they can tell you, is for you to bring additional documents through DHL, and if you bring the correct documents, they issue your visa in 2 or 3days, Very easy. So don't be scared, Your visa is already with them as long as there's no issue with ur documents

6 Likes

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Wilsub: 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2019
AndreMarley:

See there's nothing to be afraid of, My opinion is that, As long as you'hv paid your Immigrant visa fees, Your visa is 70% ready for you. Just go for interview and show your face & make sure your details corresponds with what they have in their file, Very easy, Don't be scared. Its non-immigrant visa people that do get rejected a lot, very rare to see someone who applied for Immigrant Visa & you get to the stage of interview & they tell you No?? Its very rare, the highest they can tell you, is for you to bring additional documents through DHL, and if you bring the correct documents, they issue your visa in 2 or 3days, Very easy. So don't be scared, Your visa is already with them as long as there's no issue with ur documents
Thank you .
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by emeeco(m): 12:44pm On Mar 30, 2019
Lolu01:
Scan and print
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by ladyprosper: 1:26pm On Mar 30, 2019
Pls how long does it take now for F4 applications to be looked into...my sis applied for me 2013
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by IrepChrist: 2:37pm On Mar 30, 2019
ladyprosper:
Pls how long does it take now for F4 applications to be looked into...my sis applied for me 2013

14years
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by ladyprosper: 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2019
Thanks....please do you know of any way to make this process faster....14 years is really a long wait period
IrepChrist:

14years
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by richhills(m): 7:46pm On Mar 31, 2019
It is actually 13.6 years which is 14 years in a way.
No way to fasten except you can get nonimmigrant visa. Mine is 2007 and still waiting
ladyprosper:
Thanks....please do you know of any way to make this process faster....14 years is really a long wait period
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by ladyprosper: 5:36am On Apr 01, 2019
Wow ...congrats in advance, yours is almost ready
richhills:
No way to fasten except you can get nonimmigrant visa. Mine is 2007 and still waiting

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Amigo101(m): 3:26pm On Apr 01, 2019
richhills:

Hey! Mine is 2007 as well. Bulletin is really picking up...in guessing within the next 2yrs it will our turn.
I have a question though... When is the best time to add derivatives and what are they documents they might need?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Wilsub: 6:16pm On Apr 01, 2019
Amigo101:

Hey! Mine is 2007 as well. Bulletin is really picking up...in guessing within the next 2yrs it will our turn.
I have a question though... When is the best time to add derivatives and what are they documents they might need?
You can add them now by sending a mail attaching their passport and birth certificates.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Amigo101(m): 9:31pm On Apr 01, 2019
Wilsub:

You can add them now by sending a mail attaching their passport and birth certificates.

I can do that myself ? Thought the petitioner is supposed to send the documents for derivatives and other necessary documents.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by richhills(m): 9:44pm On Apr 01, 2019
I believe early months of 2007 should get WL later this year and Interview next year.
I added my derivatives already.
Amigo101:

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by richhills(m): 9:48pm On Apr 01, 2019
You can do that yourself. I did that myself with email messages.
Write the NVC with your complete details
Your petitioner's name
Your full name
Your receipt or LGS number
Date of birth
And present your derivatives and add their passports and birth certificate, in case of spouse add marriage certificate.

quote author=Amigo101 post=77182840]

I can do that myself ? Thought the petitioner is supposed to send the documents for derivatives and other necessary documents.[/quote]
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Wilsub: 4:10pm On Apr 02, 2019
Amigo101:

I can do that myself ? Thought the petitioner is supposed to send the documents for derivatives and other necessary documents.

Yes you can do it yourself.
First register your Email with NVC. Address is
AskNVC@state.gov
nvcinquiry@state.gov
better to send at both email with one at cc.

Format of letter
Case number
Priority date
Category

Applicant First Name
Applicant Last Name
Applicant DOB

Petitioner Name
Petitioner DOB

Dear National Visa Center,
Good Day
Now wright your matter here.

Just send a letter to NVC that your case has already transfered to F3 category and you need to add your wife and your children in your application.
give them all documents like passports and birth certificates of your wife and children also include marriage certificate.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by stevebless: 1:13pm On Apr 09, 2019
frankele:
Hello guys I practically read this thread from the Start to d finish and am so happy by what you guys are doing!!!

I have my Interview next two weeks...from now...F4 category( am a derivative though)...I want to know if we are to make Photocopies of the IRS forms.. w2 FORMS AND affidavit of support form for each us (my siblings) aside the one for the Principal applicant!!
Bro I'm in the same boat right now but I'm confused. I need to talk to you. Please send me a mail..stevebless@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 11, 2019
Hello. My immigrant visa interview was scheduled for 10th of April. But on the 8th of April I got an email saying that my interview has been rescheduled to 25th of April due to administrative reasons . Please does this normally happen? Never heard of it before
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Stancima(m): 5:45am On Apr 12, 2019
stevebless:

Bro I'm in the same boat right now but I'm confused. I need to talk to you. Please send me a mail..stevebless@yahoo.com. Thanks

You do not need the W2. Just get photocopies of the IRS tax return form of your petitioner and any other person providing you an affidavit of support (you may not be asked to show this anyway). U don't need to go to the embassy with an affidavit of support form; those are sent directly by the petitioner and further copies are not needed. Verify from your petitioner that this is not pending (if u already hv an appointment then it's likely this is not pending).
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Stancima(m): 5:48am On Apr 12, 2019
Lolu01:
Hello. My immigrant visa interview was scheduled for 10th of April. But on the 8th of April I got an email saying that my interview has been rescheduled to 25th of April due to administrative reasons . Please does this normally happen? Never heard of it before

I don't think you hv anything to be bothered about. Those are internal workflow adjustments.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by IrepChrist: 4:56am On Apr 13, 2019
may 2019 visa bulletin

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by AJEGBINJEKARAUN(m): 8:28am On Apr 13, 2019
Patiently waiting for my priority date to be current. F1 February 2012.... Any f1 category waiting for interview date in the house pls?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by ladyprosper: 8:31am On Apr 13, 2019
I believe this dosen’t apply to all the states...I think it depends on the center your case is in. My sis(who is my petitioner)and I called them yesterday to confirm about my case which was filled in 2013,after about an hour of been put on hold a lady picked up the call. After so much security questions , the lady we spoke to told us my case was in Vermont. As of yesterday, Vermont was working on dec 23 2009 cases and that the whole process takes a total number of of 103months. She also said once a case is at 84months the person can start filling for enquiry.
IrepChrist:
may 2019 visa bulletin
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Kobezizou: 11:55am On Apr 13, 2019
AJEGBINJEKARAUN:
Patiently waiting for my priority date to be current. F1 February 2012.... Any f1 category waiting for interview date in the house pls?

I am awaiting interview. Got case complete last month(March). Anyone else in my shoes? F1 category

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by AJEGBINJEKARAUN(m): 3:03pm On Apr 13, 2019
Kobezizou:

I am awaiting interview. Got case complete last month(March). Anyone else in my shoes? F1 category
Got case complete since October 2018
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Kobezizou: 4:36pm On Apr 13, 2019
AJEGBINJEKARAUN:
Got case complete since October 2018

Oh, but my priority date is current. Sept 2011. Don’t know what’s going on.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by sirgigs: 6:18pm On Apr 13, 2019
IrepChrist:

14years

Hi, I need help Ooo. So my Dad just got his package this year since 2006 that His Mother filled a petition for him.

So Guys, I want to know what happens if at the end of the day when he gets his immigrant Visa, how soon can he file for his Wife?

Also can we his children benefit from this in anyway? Note; we are all older than 18.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by sirgigs: 6:26pm On Apr 13, 2019
frankele:
Hello guys I just did my interview now..
And it was Good ( although the black woman who was the interviewer was a bit tough but we thank God)....she told us we are approved ..and she evem gave me and Brother a form to fill declaring that we wont get married till we get to d US..but she then told us to tell our Petitioner to ask her spouse to fill in I-864A since she is married... And we should drop it at the DHL office along with our international passport!

So guys I want to ask how many Days do you think it would take for us to get the visa issued after submitting it?

Please. I would like to speak with you if you don't mind.

My Dad just got his package since 2006 when his mother petitioned for him. Please email me via sir_gigs2003@yahoo.com so I can reach out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (179) (Reply)

Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.