Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. - Travel (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. (377746 Views)

Nvc Processing / Case Complete At NVC For IR1/CR1 Immigrant Visa / Photo Of Overspeeding Car That Flew Into The 2nd Floor Of A Building In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Wilsub: 8:58pm On Sep 05, 2019
baydok:
@ Wilsub:
F4.
Is your pd current? If yes then you will get your IL very soon and if no, once your pd is current then you should be expecting your IL.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by marvy77: 8:52am On Sep 06, 2019
Good day everyone,

Thank you all for your answers and advises.

Please I need help on this matter. We are done with filling of DS-260 and submitted all required documents but the our petitioner who happens to be my wife’s mother who paid the IV fees for all four of us (my wife and two kids) has been finding it difficult to pay for her AOS fees and as a result she has neither been able to fill form nor submit any document. This is really a concern as she has tried severally but the payment is just not going through. I don’t know if anyone has experienced this before. I tried to give the little info I got online as guide just to make sure she going about it the right way, but so far no success. We have been on this matter since June/July.
I would really appreciate your input on this.

Thank you all
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by bussyando(f): 6:46pm On Sep 06, 2019
Hi everyone,

I am so happy I found this thread, I am under the F1 category unmarried daughter of a US citizen and I got a notice from nvm that I should pay necessary fees and submit necessary documents. I am not even sure if my case is current as my PD is feb 2013, also I have to minor and will like to include them as derivatives but don’t want to travel with them for now, they will join me later on. Is this possible?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Wilsub: 8:10am On Sep 07, 2019
bussyando:
Hi everyone,

I am so happy I found this thread, I am under the F1 category unmarried daughter of a US citizen and I got a notice from nvm that I should pay necessary fees and submit necessary documents. I am not even sure if my case is current as my PD is feb 2013, also I have to minor and will like to include them as derivatives but don’t want to travel with them for now, they will join me later on. Is this possible?
Yes it's possible to add them, you are not yet current, they are presently on Jan 2013, sure you will be current very soon.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Wilsub: 8:12am On Sep 07, 2019
marvy77:
Good day everyone,

Thank you all for your answers and advises.

Please I need help on this matter. We are done with filling of DS-260 and submitted all required documents but the our petitioner who happens to be my wife’s mother who paid the IV fees for all four of us (my wife and two kids) has been finding it difficult to pay for her AOS fees and as a result she has neither been able to fill form nor submit any document. This is really a concern as she has tried severally but the payment is just not going through. I don’t know if anyone has experienced this before. I tried to give the little info I got online as guide just to make sure she going about it the right way, but so far no success. We have been on this matter since June/July.
I would really appreciate your input on this.

Thank you all

Tell her to try paying through her bank account, if it doesn't work, she should contact Nvc.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by hammed71(m): 9:24am On Sep 07, 2019
Guys please am planning on applying for my NPC birth certificate next week, please his much do they charge?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Wilsub: 3:17pm On Sep 07, 2019
hammed71:
Guys please am planning on applying for my NPC birth certificate next week, please his much do they charge?
They charge 5k and you go there with an Affidavit from high court and 2 passport photograph.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ajenikoko89: 5:37pm On Sep 16, 2019
Why is visa bulletin taking longer days to come out i suppose it comes out btw 10th to 15th of the month?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by ibe003(m): 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2019
Please my people my wife file for me 3 weeks ago up till now I have not gotten noa 1
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by ibe003(m): 10:28pm On Sep 17, 2019
ifunanyamaka:

No I didn't ohh. Was only given my passport. Says my IV Documents are in CCD. Did you get any package?
how long did your process took
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ajenikoko89: 12:13pm On Sep 18, 2019
Octonber 2019 bulletin

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Wilsub: 12:29pm On Sep 18, 2019
Ajenikoko89:
Octonber 2019 bulletin
The bulletin is finally out.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Wilsub: 10:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
Finally, I just got my IL grin

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by richhills(m): 8:14am On Sep 21, 2019
I received my WL
So your response is incorrect.
Ajenikoko89:

They are considering the final action date and not the filling date

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by IrepChrist: 11:15am On Sep 21, 2019
Wilsub:
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Amigo101(m): 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2019
Wilsub:

Congtats!!!! Whats you PD?

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ajenikoko89: 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2019
richhills:
I received my WL
I am sorry to have misled you actually my pd is 26th Feb 2007 and when we put call through to NVC they said we should only consider the final action date.

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ajenikoko89: 7:51pm On Sep 21, 2019
richhills:
I received my WL
Please if i may ask when did you recieve the WL ?

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by bussyando(f): 8:41pm On Sep 21, 2019
Congrats ma’am,

quote author=Wilsub post=82419358]Finally, I just got my IL grin[/quote]
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Wilsub: 4:43pm On Sep 22, 2019
IrepChrist:

Congratulations
Thank you.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Wilsub: 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2019
Amigo101:

Congtats!!!! Whats you PD?
It's June 6 2007 F3.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Wilsub: 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2019
bussyando:
Congrats ma’am,

quote author=Wilsub post=82419358]Finally, I just got my IL grin
Thank you, sure yours is coming soon.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by richhills(m): 5:55pm On Sep 25, 2019
Thanks
IrepChrist:

Congratulations
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by richhills(m): 5:57pm On Sep 25, 2019
18th
Pd 12/02/07 F4

Ajenikoko89:
Please if i may ask when did you recieve the WL ?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ajenikoko89: 7:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
richhills:
18th
Pd 12/02/07 F4

Congratulations mine is 26/02/07 F4

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Lindsy4real: 4:14pm On Sep 26, 2019
Hello house... had my interview (F3) this morning and I thank God all went well. The young white consular officer was all smiles and I wasnt even asked any questions , probably cos I was coming for the second time, had my first interview in 2014 under F1 category but because I got married in 2013 my category changed to F3.
He just asked who petitioned for me and asked me if I had the i-864 for my joint sponsor as well as his w2, I said no I didn't but that I had already uploaded it during the nvc process. He went ahead to say my visa has been approved but he will need those documents so I shd drop it off at the DHL office along with our passports which by the way we've done already..
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ajenikoko89: 5:14pm On Sep 26, 2019
Lindsy4real:
Hello house... had my interview (F3) this morning and I thank God all went well. The young white consular officer was all smiles and I wasnt even asked any questions , probably cos I was coming for the second time, had my first interview in 2014 under F1 category but because I got married in 2013 my category changed to F3.
He just asked who petitioned for me and asked me if I had the i-864 for my joint sponsor as well as his w2, I said no I didn't but that I had already uploaded it during the nvc process. He went ahead to say my visa has been approved but he will need those documents so I shd drop it off at the DHL office along with our passports which by the way we've done already..
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Wilsub: 8:55pm On Sep 26, 2019
Lindsy4real:
Congrats. Am so happy for you.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ajenikoko89: 9:11pm On Sep 26, 2019
We received our WL today

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Wilsub: 7:16am On Sep 27, 2019
Ajenikoko89:

We received our WL today
Congratulations cheesy

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Wilsub: 7:18am On Sep 27, 2019
Lindsy4real:
Did you do another police report? mine isn't up-to six months feeling I shouldn't do another one.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by yemco74: 10:01am On Sep 27, 2019
Please I need help uploading the police certificate.they keep rejecting it.Do I need to upload all the pages,including the fingerprint page ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (179) (Reply)

Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.