Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. - Travel (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. (377743 Views)

Nvc Processing / Case Complete At NVC For IR1/CR1 Immigrant Visa / Photo Of Overspeeding Car That Flew Into The 2nd Floor Of A Building In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by richhills(m): 7:05pm On Jan 16, 2020
You are gambling with 8 weeks,hope you know.
What category is your case?
Which birth certificate did your petitioner used in filing your case?
If it is local government birth certificate, use the same certificate.
Then take the npc to interview in case they ask for it.

Ajenikoko89:

Let go by the advice of @fendorf rescan and resent it
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by fendorf(m): 7:46pm On Jan 16, 2020
I just got out of the nvc 8weeks Wahah’s.make sure you scan your documents well..
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ajenikoko89: 8:03pm On Jan 16, 2020
richhills:
You are gambling with 8 weeks,hope you know.
What category is your case?
Which birth certificate did your petitioner used in filing your case?
If it is local government birth certificate, use the same certificate.
Then take the npc to interview in case they ask for it.

He said he got it from npc office at surulere
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Kennytowel: 8:47am On Jan 17, 2020
Ajenikoko89:

Can we see the sample but pls blur any important details on it for privacy

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by challawa(f): 8:52am On Jan 17, 2020
I think what happened is the birth cert ur petioner used when he was filing for u is different from the npc birth cert,that was why it was rejected.u need to submit the birth cert ur petitioner used

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by honharr(m): 9:04am On Jan 17, 2020
You might wanna try NPC abuja too..I did mine there
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ajenikoko89: 9:04am On Jan 17, 2020
challawa:
I think what happened is the birth cert ur petioner used when he was filing for u is different from the npc birth cert,that was why it was rejected.u need to submit the birth cert ur petitioner used
That does not matter my wife original birth certificate was rejected which was the one the petitioner used earlier on but they accepted the one from npc office.

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Kennytowel: 6:26am On Jan 18, 2020
challawa:

I submitted the one the petitioner used first but it was rejected and they stated I should get the one from the correct issuing authority. That is understandable because it dint carry the NPC logo. But just a local government.
Due to this fact I want to get the attestation from the correct issuing authority still rejected with the same reason of get from a correct issuing authority.
Obviously they were not thorough enough from their own end.
It's just so annoying.
so I have sent them a mail to look into this matter.
I also reuploaded the attestation this time around alongside my affidavit of age declearation. Maybe this will carry more weight.

Someone also arranged a birth certificate for me which the year of issue was backdated.
But am not fully convinced on the authenticity of this. Since they said they dont issue birth certificate to someone over 18.
Dint upload it so that little thing won't cost me.
But if they still refuse my reupload omo na to use the newly acquired birth certificate oh.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by RAYSKIS: 7:18am On Jan 18, 2020
D. RETROGRESSION OF THE “REST OF WORLD” FAMILY FOURTH PREFERENCE FINAL ACTION DATE

As reported in item E of the January Visa Bulletin (number 37), the final action date for the “Rest of World” Family Fourth preference (F4) had been advanced at a very rapid pace during the past two years to generate the required level of demand. The dramatic increase in the level of applicant demand currently being received has required the retrogression of that final action date for the month of February. This has been done in an effort to hold number use within the annual numerical limitation. It is likely that this date will remain in effect for at least the next several months

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by uchetobi(f): 3:32pm On Jan 18, 2020
RAYSKIS:
D. RETROGRESSION OF THE “REST OF WORLD” FAMILY FOURTH PREFERENCE FINAL ACTION DATE

As reported in item E of the January Visa Bulletin (number 37), the final action date for the “Rest of World” Family Fourth preference (F4) had been advanced at a very rapid pace during the past two years to generate the required level of demand. The dramatic increase in the level of applicant demand currently being received has required the retrogression of that final action date for the month of February. This has been done in an effort to hold number use within the annual numerical limitation. It is likely that this date will remain in effect for at least the next several months

Does this mean April 2007 is current ?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by uchetobi(f): 3:33pm On Jan 18, 2020
Keke123:
Hello all, am new here. My twin sister who is a US citizen decided to fill for me. Please how many years will this process take as at today. Tanks for your prompt response.

14 years
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by hammed71(m): 7:17pm On Jan 18, 2020
Guys please how is an NPC attestation of birth valid for?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Kennytowel: 8:19pm On Jan 18, 2020
hammed71:
Guys please how is an NPC attestation of birth valid for?

Do you mean what is it valid for or how long is it valid for?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by hammed71(m): 6:27am On Jan 19, 2020
@kenny how long
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Kennytowel: 10:09am On Jan 19, 2020
hammed71:
@kenny how long

Since it serves the purpose of a birth certificate. It's valid forever.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by IrepChrist: 11:16am On Jan 20, 2020
RAYSKIS:

Does this mean they might not send any other interview letter this month again for those that where current before this retrogression....
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by IrepChrist: 11:16am On Jan 20, 2020
RAYSKIS:

Does this mean they might not send any other interview letter this month again for those that where current before this retrogression....@F4 category.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by RAYSKIS: 12:03pm On Jan 20, 2020
IrepChrist:

Does this mean they might not send any other interview letter this month again for those that where current before this retrogression....@F4 category.

@IrepChrist, I believe they should send interview letters for those current before the retrogression inception.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by IrepChrist: 1:21pm On Jan 20, 2020
Pray so my brother
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by bussyando(f): 10:30pm On Jan 20, 2020
Good evening everyone, I am still unable to login into ceac account, pls I need a contact number so as to put a call through to them, thanks in advance.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by zichien: 12:10am On Jan 21, 2020
Send them an email. are u sure you have the right case number ?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by zichien: 12:14am On Jan 21, 2020
National Visa Center (NVC)

Phone: (603) 334-0700
7:00 a.m. - 12:00 midnight EST
Monday through Friday
(excluding holidays)

email link

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/ask-nvc.html?wcmmode=disabled

bussyando:
Good evening everyone, I am still unable to login into ceac account, pls I need a contact number so as to put a call through to them, thanks in advance.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Amigo101(m): 8:22pm On Jan 22, 2020
IrepChrist:

I think everything will just slow down with this retrogression thing especially for those doing the documentation part.. Inteview letters will still be sent all based on availability...
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Wilsub: 6:07pm On Jan 23, 2020
ibe003:
what documents needed for social security and please help me find out documents needed for driving license thank
For social security all you need is your international passport. You can check online for drivers license.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Wilsub: 6:24pm On Jan 23, 2020
bussyando:
Hope you have been able to resolve the issue
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by ibe003(m): 7:38pm On Jan 23, 2020
Please let us be praying about this rumor concerning travel ban to Nigerias
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ajenikoko89: 8:01pm On Jan 23, 2020
ibe003:
Please let us be praying about this rumor concerning travel ban to Nigerias
God will surely take control
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Amigo101(m): 9:21am On Jan 24, 2020
Ajenikoko89:

God will surely take control
Will the ban affect the petition process?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ajenikoko89: 11:45am On Jan 24, 2020
Amigo101:

Will the ban affect the petition process?
I dont think so
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by APOPTOSIS: 9:00pm On Jan 25, 2020
Kennytowel:
Good day. Please my attestation of birth I got from npc surulere was rejected by nvc what do I do now
Hmmmmm, Seriously.
Please hope they do not reject ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE, especially the one that shows Registration of Birth..?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Kennytowel: 9:50pm On Jan 25, 2020
APOPTOSIS:

Hmmmmm, Seriously.
Please hope they do not reject ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE, especially the one that shows Registration of Birth..?

Just make sure the headline states that it is from NPC. Some certificates were not issued by NPC.
But if it's from NPC your good to go. If not get an attestation of birth from NPC.
I want to believe my case is an error from whoever reviewed my documents from NVC.

A whole lot of people use attestation of birth and they hardly encounter issues.

I am still waiting for their response though.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by APOPTOSIS: 7:01am On Jan 26, 2020
Kennytowel:

Just make sure the headline states that it is from NPC. Some certificates were not issued by NPC.
But if it's from NPC your good to go. If not get an attestation of birth from NPC.
I want to believe my case is an error from whoever reviewed my documents from NVC.
A whole lot of people use attestation of birth and they hardly encounter issues.
I am still waiting for their response though.
Good day to you all.
Thanks ooo but
This is serious oooo
Mine is the ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE and clearly states it as "REGISTRATION OF BIRTH", yet the NVC accepted it without any uproar..
Please, I hope such won't Truncate my INTERVIEW at the Embassy..
I need Clarification....

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (179) (Reply)

Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.