Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,993 members, 7,799,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. - Travel (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. (376120 Views)

Nvc Processing / Case Complete At NVC For IR1/CR1 Immigrant Visa / Photo Of Overspeeding Car That Flew Into The 2nd Floor Of A Building In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ajenikoko89: 8:46am On Jan 26, 2020
APOPTOSIS:

Good day to you all.
Thanks ooo but
This is serious oooo
Mine is the ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE and clearly states it as "REGISTRATION OF BIRTH", yet the NVC accepted it without any uproar..
Please, I hope such won't Truncate my INTERVIEW at the Embassy..
I need Clarification....
Nvc accept the normal local government certificate of birth if you have your date of birth up till 1988 but will require original birth certificate or attestation of birth frm npc from 1989 to the present and for those born in the 60s or 70s the attestion of birt from npc is required
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Kennytowel: 9:04am On Jan 26, 2020
APOPTOSIS:

Good day to you all.
Thanks ooo but
This is serious oooo
Mine is the ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE and clearly states it as "REGISTRATION OF BIRTH", yet the NVC accepted it without any uproar..
Please, I hope such won't Truncate my INTERVIEW at the Embassy..
I need Clarification....

Your good to go. But to just be on the safe side prior to your interview get the attestation of birth from NPC and take it alongside your birth certificate for your interview

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by APOPTOSIS: 4:00pm On Jan 26, 2020
Kennytowel:

Your good to go. But to just be on the safe side prior to your interview get the attestation of birth from NPC and take it alongside your birth certificate for your interview
Thanks Man.
I will get back 2u soon.

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by APOPTOSIS: 4:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
Ajenikoko89:

Nvc accept the normal local government certificate of birth if you have your date of birth up till 1988 but will require original birth certificate or attestation of birth frm npc from 1989 to the present and for those born in the 60s or 70s the attestion of birt from npc is required
Thanks Man.
U too Much.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by danieldinho: 5:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
My cousin brother became current, he is under f1 category filed for by his mum, he once applied for tourist visa some few years ago using married as his status thou he was single,the idea of married came from the agent processing the visa, unfortunately he was denied, the co also asked him if he had been petitioned for before which he affirmed, now my question goes would that single act affect his immigrant visa cos his category is under unmarried sons and daughters we are about starting the process of creating ceac and start the nvc processz, my question would the data he used for his tourist visa affect his immigrant visa cos on his ds 260 form we plan using single pls we need enlightenment on how to proceed cause waiting for these long has not been easy for him
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by davido05: 7:25pm On Jan 26, 2020
It's a big issue o try I think you need an immigration lawyer .

danieldinho:
My cousin brother became current, he is under f1 category filed for by his mum, he once applied for tourist visa some few years ago using married as his status thou he was single,the idea of married came from the agent processing the visa, unfortunately he was denied, the co also asked him if he had been petitioned for before which he affirmed, now my question goes would that single act affect his immigrant visa cos his category is under unmarried sons and daughters we are about starting the process of creating ceac and start the nvc processz, my question would the data he used for his tourist visa affect his immigrant visa cos on his ds 260 form we plan using single pls we need enlightenment on how to proceed cause waiting for these long has not been easy for him
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by drmikeadams(m): 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2020
Any body wey dem file for 20twelve don go interview?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by xcesspower: 11:29am On Jan 27, 2020
Please i have submitted every document needed how long does it take them to book me for appointment, and which comes first medicals or visa interveiw
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by IrepChrist: 12:11pm On Jan 27, 2020
xcesspower:
Please i have submitted every document needed how long does it take them to book me for appointment, and which comes first medicals or visa interveiw

Firstly you will wait for a documentary qualified mail/interview ready status.

Then regardless of your category your PD must be current on the visa bulletin before your interview will be scheduled.

Medicals will be done when your are scheduled for interview....
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by xcesspower: 12:46pm On Jan 27, 2020
@Irepchrist i have gotten a mail that am qualified documentarily.
Please i don't understand this one you said.
"Then regardless of your category your PD must be current on the visa bulletin before your interview will be scheduled" please explain.thanx
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by IrepChrist: 1:52pm On Jan 27, 2020
xcesspower:
@Irepchrist i have gotten a mail that am qualified documentarily.
Please i don't understand this one you said.
"Then regardless of your category your PD must be current on the visa bulletin before your interview will be scheduled" please explain.thanx

Who petitioned for you?
what is your priority date?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by xcesspower: 5:15pm On Jan 27, 2020
@Irepchrist my wife petitioned for me.
My priority date is 7th of May 2019

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by yemco74: 7:09pm On Jan 27, 2020
My f4 visa was granted today at American embassy London.

9 Likes

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ajenikoko89: 7:50pm On Jan 27, 2020
yemco74:
Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Kennytowel: 7:51pm On Jan 27, 2020
yemco74:

Congratulations to you.

2 Likes

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by IrepChrist: 9:51pm On Jan 27, 2020
xcesspower:
@Irepchrist my wife petitioned for me.
My priority date is 7th of May 2019
You really don't have a wait time just stay ready .....

It can come anytime from February.

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by IrepChrist: 9:51pm On Jan 27, 2020
yemco74:

Congratulations bro...

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by bfn1: 12:15am On Jan 28, 2020
yemco74:

Congratulation!

3 Likes

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by zichien: 5:22am On Jan 28, 2020
xcesspower:
'

Once you get your appointment letter, then you can go to schedule your medical
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by oladaybak(m): 2:41pm On Jan 28, 2020
I have been trying to log in to caec.state.gov/iv for couple of days now but all efforts have proved abortive as response I get is: "this site can't be reached"
Please is this the same with everyone else because I used to access it until few days ago..
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Anuoluwaosinubi: 6:30pm On Jan 28, 2020
Congrats.
yemco74:
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Duuzsz(m): 12:43am On Jan 29, 2020
yemco74:
Congratulations!
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by YOMZE(m): 7:21am On Jan 29, 2020
oladaybak:
I have been trying to log in to caec.state.gov/iv for couple of days now but all efforts have proved abortive as response I get is: "this site can't be reached"
Please is this the same with everyone else because I used to access it until few days ago..

i think there is a typo in the URL you tried to access. It should be ceac.state.gov/iv and not caec.state.gov/iv
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by oladaybak(m): 12:00pm On Jan 29, 2020
YOMZE:
my bad, it was a typing error here but not how I used it when trying to log in, I use the same correct url which I have been using until few days ago but have confirmed from a source it has been so for sometime but to keep trying. Thanks

i think there is a typo in the URL you tried to access. It should be ceac.state.gov/iv and not caec.state.gov/iv
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by linearity: 7:40pm On Jan 30, 2020
drmikeadams:
Any body wey dem file for 20twelve don go interview?

Filing dates is not a good guage for when someone would get interview, since all the filings have different categories, different priority dates and different dates when NVC fully accepted all documents.

I think a good barometer, will the date stamp on your NVC webportal that stated when all your documents were accepted and also if your priority date is current.

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by linearity: 7:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
oladaybak:

https://ceac.state.gov/IV/Docs/

I was able to login now.....no issues...

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by oladaybak(m): 6:20am On Jan 31, 2020
Likewise, I logged in yesterday though they had issues but glad it's been resolved. Thanks and do have a good day��
linearity:

https://ceac.state.gov/IV/Docs/

I was able to login now.....no issues...
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by amobola: 6:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
Good day all, was wondering if anyone with pending F4 petition is able to successfully get a student visa approved. Anyone with this experience, pls share.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by AAT2: 10:15pm On Jan 31, 2020
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by yemco74: 12:24am On Feb 01, 2020
AAT2:
https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-administration-imposes-new-travel-restrictions-on-six-countries-11580500874
This is a sad News for my siblings waiting for interview date since December.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by pristine88: 2:37am On Feb 01, 2020
yemco74:

This is a sad News for my siblings waiting for interview date since December.

it will be lifted shortly
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by olamie: 3:13am On Feb 01, 2020
pristine88:

it will be lifted shortly

Are you sure about that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (178) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.