Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Nigerian Air Force Airstrikes Sambisa Forest Killing Boko Haram Members(Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Air Force Airstrikes Sambisa Forest Killing Boko Haram Members(Video) (35289 Views)

Army Arrests Lawan Abubakar Umar Garliga & Bayaga Manye, Boko Haram Members / Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect / Gunfight Between Boko Haram And Nigerian Army In Sambisa Forest (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Air Force Airstrikes Sambisa Forest Killing Boko Haram Members(Video) by daniel100bc(m): 3:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
PRESS RELEASE: NIGERIAN AIR FORCE DESTROYS BOKO HARAM HIDEOUT

In furtherance of operations to completely defeat the Boko Haram Terrorists (BHT) Organization, on 7 August 2017, the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Component of Operation LAFIYA DOLE conducted an Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) mission over Parisu, in the Sambisa general area. During the ISR mission, a large group of Boko Haram Terrorists (BHTs) was seen converging under a tree close to a prominent zinc-roofed structure. Part of the structure was concealed by the foliage of a tree, making it a seemingly unobtrusive gathering point for the terrorists. A confirmatory ISR mission indicated that the structure was indeed a BHT hideout, housing a large number of terrorists. Accordingly, on 8 August 2017, the Air Component detailed fighter aircraft to strike the target in succession. Following the first and second strikes, the building was completely destroyed and the location was strafed during the third attack. The fourth attack was re-directed to a close by building, where BHT activity was also noticed. Subsequent Battle Damage Assessment revealed that the BHT hideout was completely reduced to rubble and several BHTs were killed while a few of them were seen evacuating the casualties.

watch-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gMsK6T93wg

source- NAF YOUTUBE CHANNEL

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Airstrikes Sambisa Forest Killing Boko Haram Members(Video) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hhahahahahahaha

Who are they foolin'? Me?

This video is fake. Probably a screenshot while playin' Flight Simulator 2000.

Do they think Nigerians are that stupid?

Let them show us evidence of the aftermath of these 'attacks' and the Boko Haram corpses - that's what every world military does. Even after the lyin' US government dropped the Mother Of All Bombs on Afghanistan months ago, the aftermath video was shown.

1. Nigeria has no bomber jet, we only have some obsolete fighter jets and fighter jets do not carry bombs - they carry missiles. Missiles do not drop from the undercarriage of any plane - only bombers can do that - they are fired.
2. That HUD looks very fake. Even after playin' it full screen, I couldn't make out anythin' written on it. Is that how the supposed pilot managed to hit his mark?
3. Nigeria has no workin' satellites so how the Bleep did they capture this video? Bomber jets & fighter jets do not come with undercarriage cameras. Judgin' by the footage, the camera was stationary and not moving fast. There's no single bomber/fighter jet in the world that can stop mid-air.

This video insults our intelligence.

Buhari's administration is an expensive joke.

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Air Force Airstrikes Sambisa Forest Killing Boko Haram Members(Video) by Yeligray(m): 3:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
I commend the efforts of our soldiers fighting for the country, but i'm tired of this boko haram matter these people keep multiplying in numbers causing harvoc and economic unrest. As a Nigerian with a Nigerian sense i need not be told that there is more to this boko haram sect. that meets the eyes

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Airstrikes Sambisa Forest Killing Boko Haram Members(Video) by mokoshalb(m): 4:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
tongue cry
Re: Nigerian Air Force Airstrikes Sambisa Forest Killing Boko Haram Members(Video) by timilehin007(m): 4:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
boring
Re: Nigerian Air Force Airstrikes Sambisa Forest Killing Boko Haram Members(Video) by Leonbonapart(m): 4:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
Children of Islam has really plague the world
Isis, isil, el-qaeda, el-shabaab, boko haram, fulani herds men.... the list continue

ISLAMABAD

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Air Force Airstrikes Sambisa Forest Killing Boko Haram Members(Video) by innop221(m): 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
Boko haram must hear am this period... Sai Baba
Re: Nigerian Air Force Airstrikes Sambisa Forest Killing Boko Haram Members(Video) by Costello559(m): 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
If this Bombardment have been like this for long, their number must have been reduced, if not eliminated... God help us...
Re: Nigerian Air Force Airstrikes Sambisa Forest Killing Boko Haram Members(Video) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
propaganda
Re: Nigerian Air Force Airstrikes Sambisa Forest Killing Boko Haram Members(Video) by signature2012(m): 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
Is sambisa forest so BIG to the extent that we keep bombing the place and boko haram keep coming out alive?

Is it not same borno state we have this forest.For many years,despite all the funds,weapons bought,we are still yet to clean up this guys.

To me,I think their is more to this boko haram issue.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Airstrikes Sambisa Forest Killing Boko Haram Members(Video) by ozaovehe(m): 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
cool shocked
Re: Nigerian Air Force Airstrikes Sambisa Forest Killing Boko Haram Members(Video) by taiyesoul(f): 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
Let them go and borrow correct nuclear missile from North Korea,that will will be able to wipe out the whole of Sambisa forest.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Airstrikes Sambisa Forest Killing Boko Haram Members(Video) by dingbang(m): 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2017
Na today? Buratai is just a joke

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Airstrikes Sambisa Forest Killing Boko Haram Members(Video) by Pharrel22(m): 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2017
The dn see mumu like them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Airstrikes Sambisa Forest Killing Boko Haram Members(Video) by NwaAmaikpe: 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2017
shocked

Propaganda...

Boko Haram is stronger than the early morning erection of a 21year old.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Air Force Airstrikes Sambisa Forest Killing Boko Haram Members(Video) by alen4smith(m): 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2017
ShyCypher:
Hhahahahahahaha

Let them show us evidence of the aftermath of these 'attacks' and the Boko Haram corpses - that's what every world military does. Even after the lyin' US government dropped the Mother Of All Bombs on Afghanistan months ago, the aftermath video was shown.

1. Nigeria has no bomber jet, we only have some obsolete fighter jets and fighter jets do not carry bombs - they carry missiles. Missiles do not drop from the undercarriage of any plane - only bombers can do that - they are fired.
2. That HUD looks very fake. Even after playin' it full screen, I couldn't make out anythin' written on it. Is that how the supposed pilot managed to hit his mark?
3. Nigeria has no workin' satellites so how the Bleep did they capture this video? Bomber jets & fighter jets do not come with undercarriage cameras. Judgin' by the footage, the camera was stationary and not moving fast. There's no single bomber/fighter jet in the world that can stop mid-air.

see ya life!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Air Force Airstrikes Sambisa Forest Killing Boko Haram Members(Video) by g4everybody(m): 4:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
the same sambisa forest they claim to have cleared and turned to military training ground. they should keep fooling themselves

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Airstrikes Sambisa Forest Killing Boko Haram Members(Video) by pythonkid(m): 4:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
[b][/b]
Re: Nigerian Air Force Airstrikes Sambisa Forest Killing Boko Haram Members(Video) by AntiWailer: 4:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
Nice.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Airstrikes Sambisa Forest Killing Boko Haram Members(Video) by Blacky287(m): 4:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ok seen
Re: Nigerian Air Force Airstrikes Sambisa Forest Killing Boko Haram Members(Video) by Torylanez(m): 4:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
ShyCypher:
Hhahahahahahaha

Illiterate

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Air Force Airstrikes Sambisa Forest Killing Boko Haram Members(Video) by chuose2: 4:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
No be the techincally defeated Boko Haram dem dey bomb?
Who dem defeat b4?

How do we know its really Sambisa Forest?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Airstrikes Sambisa Forest Killing Boko Haram Members(Video) by dakeskese(m): 4:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
hmmmm...

We myt have to live tru this 21st century with dis BH menace.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Airstrikes Sambisa Forest Killing Boko Haram Members(Video) by funmilade4real(m): 4:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
daniel100bc:
PRESS RELEASE: NIGERIAN AIR FORCE DESTROYS BOKO HARAM HIDEOUT

In furtherance of operations to completely defeat the Boko Haram Terrorists (BHT) Organization, on 7 August 2017, the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Component of Operation LAFIYA DOLE conducted an Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) mission over Parisu, in the Sambisa general area. During the ISR mission, a large group of Boko Haram Terrorists (BHTs) was seen converging under a tree close to a prominent zinc-roofed structure. Part of the structure was concealed by the foliage of a tree, making it a seemingly unobtrusive gathering point for the terrorists. A confirmatory ISR mission indicated that the structure was indeed a BHT hideout, housing a large number of terrorists. Accordingly, on 8 August 2017, the Air Component detailed fighter aircraft to strike the target in succession. Following the first and second strikes, the building was completely destroyed and the location was strafed during the third attack. The fourth attack was re-directed to a close by building, where BHT activity was also noticed. Subsequent Battle Damage Assessment revealed that the BHT hideout was completely reduced to rubble and several BHTs were killed while a few of them were seen evacuating the casualties.

watch-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gMsK6T93wg

source- NAF YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Haters of good news.

kwontinue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Air Force Airstrikes Sambisa Forest Killing Boko Haram Members(Video) by gwmlogistic: 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
Kudos to the NAF

In other news

Fairly used Acer aspire Laptop for sale
3gb 250gb
Original charger.
080. 3961. 9808
Re: Nigerian Air Force Airstrikes Sambisa Forest Killing Boko Haram Members(Video) by Ijaya123: 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
ShyCypher:
Hhahahahahahaha

You sound like someone living a very frustrated life.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Air Force Airstrikes Sambisa Forest Killing Boko Haram Members(Video) by informsuda(m): 4:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
u guys are very funny. imagine showing ppl such video with no real pix.where are they ppl they bombed as America or other countries will do? rubbish

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Airstrikes Sambisa Forest Killing Boko Haram Members(Video) by Ijaya123: 4:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
signature2012:
Is sambisa forest so BIG to the extent that we keep bombing the place and boko haram keep coming out alive?

Is it not same borno state we have this forest.For many years,despite all the funds,weapons bought,we are still yet to clean up this guys.

To me,I think their is more to this boko haram issue.

Let me educate you a bit.

Sambisa forest alone is about 5 times the size of Lagos state. You can then imagine the amount of logistics it will require to comb the whole of that area, moreso the targets are not stationary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Air Force Airstrikes Sambisa Forest Killing Boko Haram Members(Video) by marquay: 4:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
I love buhari soooo much
I love all our leaders.... They make me happy
I love buratai

Na lie oh grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses / Bandits Kill 3 Zamfara Traders After Collecting N6m Ransom (Graphic) / Driver Crushes Two Thieves To Death After Snatching A New Bike In Ibadan (Graphi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.