Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,877 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM (7632 Views)

Pending PH Order In MMM Share Your Experience / Help !!! My Younger Brother Invested My N1.7m In MMM / Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by FX(m): 11:13am On Aug 11, 2017
400billionman:

FINANCIAL ILLITERACY is a disease. The factors of production are well spelt out and non of them exists in MMM.

LAND, LABOUR, CAPITAL and ENTREPRENEURSHIP.

Pls if you PH, which is CAPITAL, how can you become productive, ie make profit in margins of 30%, by exchanging money between hands ?

MMM and ISUSU are the same thing except that MMM promises profit while ISUSU gives you back your contribution.

All the people who i know did ISUSU most lost their money, because any day you stop seeing the ISUSU collector, that's the day your savings vanishes..

MMM will not last till December 2017. They are just using accumulated money of last year to pay this year 30% profit to all, and then release 10% extra of last year PH to Reinvestors.
We read the warning . It our spare money. Leave us alone

Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by djeezy(m): 12:05pm On Aug 11, 2017
ikbnice:
If u like carry trumpet blow for some people ear, dem no go listen.
true talk. some people are just too gullible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by djeezy(m): 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
Mmm is simply scam.that was how I did mmm empire and as I paid someone next day it crashed.
At first they claimed it was mavrodi younger brother that owns mmm empire but later we discovered that they were g boys from Edo and warri
Big time scam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

Guy u should give up on this rubbish. MMM is a scam, and your continuous defence for a scam is a sign of your gross lack of credibility. I have no problem with u, but the way you keep taking Ponzi affair personal. You attacked me during GHWW booming era, even wen I warned against it, today we know the story, MMM is now also shifting the goal post every week, bringing new models as the day breaks. If your bank keep changing policies weekly will you keep banking with them.

MMM is a fraud, and the OP has done a great job to convince even the blind of its deception, and he must be commended.

Lastly, "if you are in a hole, stop digging'", you are obviously in a hole (you constantly calling people fools and to fvck off is a proof), with your money trapped in a monkey business, and being a guider means d fall of MMM exposes you and forever seals you as a person that is not trust-worthy. Go to Church, say your prayers and ask God to give u the strength to start again.

We must all be rich.

Sgt Ponzi Hater.

MMM is this, MMM is scam, MMM is a ponzi, MMM is dead (I wonder how many times people will keep saying this, especially you cow),. I cannot understand how sometin died since last year and yet its still alive, which is why we are even still talking on this goddamn thread in the first place.

You are always pained when u see guiders or regular participants support MMM, esp. Guiders, Why? Is it your money that we used to PH? Is it ur MMM? Or Is it your own goal post that's being shifted?

Credibility? I am not trust worthy? Imagine this dreaming statue who wastes all the hours of his day going thru cars and dating sections on Nairaland, talking about credibility and trust, a mud brick layer is better than your Nairabetting Olosho seeking avss. Nothing personal as well, but Focus on your destiny and leave us alone with our choices. The risk warning is clearly manginfied on the website. So go piss in your sink. Punkk

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:00pm On Aug 11, 2017
fifty:

MMM is this, MMM is scam, MMM is a ponzi, MMM is dead (I wonder how many times people will keep saying this, especially you cow),. I cannot understand how sometin died since last year and yet its still alive, which is why we are even still talking on this goddamn thread in the first place.

You are always pained when u see guiders or regular participants support MMM, esp. Guiders, Why? Is it your money that we used to PH? Is it ur MMM? Or Is it your own goal post that's being shifted?

Credibility? I am not trust worthy? Imagine this dreaming statue who wastes all the hours of his day going thru cars and dating sections on Nairaland, talking about credibility and trust, a mud brick layer is better than your Nairabetting Olosho seeking avss. Nothing personal as well, but Focus on your destiny and leave us alone with our choices. The risk warning is clearly manginfied on the website. So go piss in your sink. Punkk

The bonuses u HV made should enuf for u. Give up on this lost course.
Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by ovieigho(m): 5:02pm On Aug 11, 2017
Just dey there dey deceive people with Photoshop matching...

See what the guy we started together ,that still believe in mmm wrote to me..
He is a very heavy investor ooo . Not hungry guilders that deceive just to GH without PHing

Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:21pm On Aug 11, 2017
ovieigho:

He is a very heavy investor ooo . Not hungry guilders that deceive just to GH without PHing

I think you are doing a great job. These kind of posts will stop d gullible from throwing their hard earned money in the well. Weldone bro.

Innovation is key, for we must all be rich.

Ponzi Hater

6 Likes

Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2017
ovieigho:

And you expect people to believe your own image based on a whatsapp chat with your friend? A chat that u can as well cook up with with your fellow accomplice? Really, how stupid do u think readers are?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by FX(m): 6:02pm On Aug 11, 2017
MMM is matching people. Nobody can kill MMM.It is a movement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by ovieigho(m): 6:04pm On Aug 11, 2017
fifty:

And you expect people to believe your own image based on a whatsapp chat with your friend? A chat that u can as well cook up with with your fellow accomplice? Really, how stupid do u think readers are?
oh what do I stand to gain for doing that? Am I in competition with mmm or what ? Yet it is on record that mmm have used Photoshop images to stir up fear in participants allot of time...

The same image you circulated will be the same all of your other accomplice will share, either to gullibly encourage participants to part with more money or stir up fear in them so as not to lose their mavro....

I used to belong to 6 different mmm WhatsApp group and I know what am saying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by FX(m): 6:10pm On Aug 11, 2017
ovieigho:
oh what do I stand to gain for doing that? Am I in competition with mmm or what ? Yet it is on record that mmm have used Photoshop images to stir up fear in participants allot of time...

The same image you circulated will be the same all of your other accomplice will share, either to gullibly encourage participants to part with more money or stir up fear in them so as not to lose their mavro....

I used to belong to 6 different mmm WhatsApp group and I know what am saying
Forget whatsapp group. Get your info from the main source. MMM is paying. We read the warning. It's our spare money. MMM lives on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 11, 2017
FX:
Forget whatsapp group. Get your info from the main source. MMM is paying. We read the warning. It's our spare money. MMM lives on

Leave am. Plenty Senseless talk is his Motto. He will soon accuse your own photo of being a photoshopped.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by Primenet(m): 9:09pm On Aug 11, 2017
Pls go & ph you will be matched.

Ph any amount. I got that from a group and i ph this afternoon just discovered now that I HAVE BEEN MATCHED AFTER ONE WEEK OF GH.

Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by ovieigho(m): 5:41am On Aug 13, 2017
Fx and primenet you guys have been matched right!!
Have got lots of friends that have been matched too but who will pay when everyone of us don wise..

Upload your confirmation details o
I bet you will call the numbers tire!!
Let's the system continue to match ,maybe na Dem go enter bank go pay una.....lolzz

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by Atk1nson(m): 8:29am On Aug 13, 2017
Primenet:

Ph any amount. I got that from a group and i ph this afternoon just discovered now that I HAVE BEEN MATCHED AFTER ONE WEEK OF GH.

You don't need to beg anybody here to pH. If what u said is thru, simply go and take a huge bank loan and ph it. After all you are expecting 100% returns in one month (1,200% returns) in one year, why the begging?

FX, fifty and co enough of your asking people to pH, it is looking desperate. For 1,200% ROI per annum, you shouldn't have second thoughts borrowing money to ph.

Pls do that and leave these adamant people that cannot support the good cause of MMM in which no one ever losses money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by Vick4rill(m): 9:13am On Aug 13, 2017
That fifty of a guy is repulsive and ill mannerd, i pray nothing joins me with this kind of a person.There types can kill for money.

2 Likes

Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by teoiyalla(m): 9:31am On Aug 13, 2017
Atk1nson:

You don't need to beg anybody here to pH. If what u said is thru, simply go and take a huge bank loan and ph it. After all you are expecting 100% returns in one month (1,200% returns) in one year, why the begging?

FX, fifty and co enough of your asking people to pH, it is looking desperate. For 1,200% ROI per annum, you shouldn't have second thoughts borrowing money to ph.

Pls do that and leave these adamant people that cannot support the good cause of MMM in which no one ever losses money
lol
Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by teoiyalla(m): 9:33am On Aug 13, 2017
Primenet:

i hope so ooooh..
Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 13, 2017
Vick4rill:
That fifty of a guy is repulsive and ill mannerd, i pray nothing joins me with this kind of a person.There types can kill for money.

Damn right, if anyone stands in my way OR brings forth stupid news, just becos he doesn't like what we do, NOT because it doesn't work OR is actually a scam: I would boot them off, virtually and even in the real world. 100%.

First things first, if people can just learn to mind their business, since we didn't use their cash to participate, no one would need to insult them OR attempt to eat their brains.

2ndly, your prayer may not be answered, you will surely be joined with my kind of person if you have any reason whatsoever to come online and vomit false news about MMM, which I get to see.

All in all, the whole scenarios can be very very avoided. Everyone should just learn to keep to their lane. If u wish to participate, participate. If u don't understand how it works and for that sole reason, you don't wish to learn & don't wish to participate, then leave those who wish to to participate with their spare cash. The warnings are written on the website, BOLDLY.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 13, 2017
ovieigho:
Fx and primenet you guys have been matched right!!
Have got lots of friends that have been matched too but who will pay when everyone of us don wise..

Upload your confirmation details o
I bet you will call the numbers tire!!
Let's the system continue to match ,maybe na Dem go enter bank go pay una.....lolzz

I look at u and shake my head. How come u didn't accuse ur friends who were matched of photoshopping? Looking for confirmation details? Ask you friends, hopefully when u see their alerts, that's when u will accuse them of photoshopping.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by teoiyalla(m): 9:37am On Aug 13, 2017
FX:
plz there notin Lyk spare moni.. if u have spare moni use it to help somebody that need it.let the person tell u God bless u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 13, 2017
And this Mr Bean, who is talking about borrowing money to PH,. I won't even quote you, because you no worth am.

Question; Is there any relationship between borrowed money (bank loan) and spare cash? Use your oblongata... Don't waste it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by FX(m): 9:53am On Aug 13, 2017
fifty:

Damn right, if anyone stands in my way I would boot them off. 100%.

First things first, if people can just learn to mind their business, no one would need to insult them.

2ndly, your prayer may not be answered, you will surely be joined with my kind of person if you have any reason whatsoever to come online and vomit false news about MMM.
I believe almost everybody here is above 18yrs . People should really learn to mind their business. I don't know what lily-livered people are doing in investment section. MMM has stated the rules and warned all participants never to contribute all the money they have, that only spare money should be used. And again there are no guarantees. We read all these warning and decided to participate. Why are some people still taking panadol on another man's headache. People should really mind their business. As for me I will do MMM until I'm proven wrong. MMM is still paying me. I was even paid on Friday. I have been matched to receive more payments. God bless MMM
Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 13, 2017
FX:
I believe almost everybody here is above 18yrs . People should really learn to mind their business. I don't know what lily-livered people are doing in investment section. MMM has stated the rules and warned all participants never to contribute all the money they have, that only spare money should be used. And again there are no guarantees. We read all these warning and decided to participate. Why are some people still taking panadol on another man's headache. People should really mind their business. As for me I will do MMM until I'm proven wrong. MMM is still paying me. I was even paid on Friday. I have been matched to receive more payments. God bless MMM

I highly doubt that. Since just about anyone these days can buy a smartphone from 12k up and subscribe for less than a 1000. Most of these youngbloods are still living with their parents, they are juveniles in the art of wealthbuilding & risks taking.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by BinaryRocks: 2:24pm On Aug 13, 2017
FX:
Don't mind all the miserable clowns.
They are pained
MMM is far better than what most of them are doing. Lol
Most of the wailers are jobless.
Frustration is a worst disease.
They are frustrated fellows.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by stillseth: 2:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
fifty:

I highly doubt that. Since just about anyone these days can buy a smartphone from 12k up and subscribe for less than a 1000. Most of these youngbloods are still living with their parents, they are juveniles in the art of wealthbuilding & risks taking.

You know I have been reading your STUPID comments.. you may look stupid to some readers here, you're trying so hard to fool us with your stupidity but we won't fall for it...we won't let you fool us with your stupidity that can't even be considered as an irrational stupidity... Its only stupid and gulible people that still does MMM.
But the truth is you're truly stupid with all the Stupid nonsense you have been spilling out here..

Stupid Guiders.... and I know one stupid MMM guider will still quote me to fight back...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by sauceEEP(m): 2:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
stillseth:

You know I have been reading your STUPID comments.. you may look stupid to some readers here, you're trying so hard to fool us with your stupidity but we won't fall for it...we won't let you fool us with your stupidity that can't even be considered as an irrational stupidity... Its only stupid and gulible people that still does MMM.
But the truth is you're truly stupid with all the Stupid nonsense you have been spilling out here..

Stupid Guiders.... and I know one stupid MMM guider will still quote me to fight back...
Haba!!! The "stupid" don do nah, you wan kill am?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
stillseth:

Well fuvck u down and deep into mother earth. I don't care about impressing you OR any other fagggot in this forum, you stupid dejected fucckface. Keep reading my posts, it will make your broke ass Rich someday. What a waste. (spits)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
fifty:

Well fuvck u down and deep into mother earth. I don't care about impressing you OR any other fagggot in this forum, you stupid dejected fucckface. Keep reading my posts, it will make your broke ass Rich someday. What a waste. (spits)

grin, this one harsh oh. See what guiding a Ponzi scheme can cause?

Shun Ponzi Schemes, or u might end up cursing people for a living.
Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by stillseth: 3:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
fifty:

bro why are you pained bro... why are you fighting so hard for mavrodi? he's right there in Russia running his scam and you're down here as his foot soldier wanting to kee yourself untop mavrodi matter.

Now if you read my previous comment..the last paragraph it was clearly written that a "stupid Guider" will quote me and fight back....Now ask yourself....are you the stupid guider or not? ask yourself again while looking in the mirror...ask yourself are you really stupid? ..cos bro I won't lie to you..you are... and I see you're so scared too.....don't worry let me give you small hope..MMM won't die till November..not September as the OP said
Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2017
stillseth:

bro why are you pained bro... why are you fighting so hard for mavrodi? he's right there in Russia running his scam and you're down here as his foot soldier wanting to kee yourself untop mavrodi matter.

Now if you read my previous comment..the last paragraph it was clearly written that a "stupid Guider" will quote me and fight back....Now ask yourself....are you the stupid guider or not? ask yourself again while looking in the mirror...ask yourself are you really stupid? ..cos bro I won't lie to you..you are... and I see you're so scared too.....don't worry let me give you small hope..MMM won't die till November..not September as the OP said

Put stupid oh, don't put stupid o, Not gonna stop me from quoting your broke ass. That was your plan. If MMM dies which is 100% far from possible, Is it your die? Since it's not mind you biz. One thing is very very fuvvcckin sure, only gutless broke jeolous people like u and others are busy looking for attention with unreliable posts against MMM. It does not stop MMM from working and matching people to pay and get paid. Suck on that.

This is a movt, even the FBI cannot stop us, not to talk of little nitwit ants.

As I can see, your godfather Sgtponzihater is here to wipe ur asses. Hohoho

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Best Way To Invest 1 Million Naira? / Real Time Free Forex Trading Signals For Better Profit / Earn Daily On This Legit Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.