Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) (78870 Views)

Army Abandons Injured Soldier Fighting Boko Haram (photos) / Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos / Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
nice..
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by Ebios(m): 5:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
kinibigdeal:
I love Governor Fayose for giving APC a run for their money. He criticize them for not making rotation, now they did..and some will say the man is not making sense
.......My guy may God bless u seriously...l kno haters will not see what u saw even if they climb an lroko tree.
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by Kevsman(m): 5:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
Nice building shaa.. The Barrack go make sense

1 Like

Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by Rashman578(m): 6:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
d song for tonyt....

wa fe Ku la le yi...
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by cstr1000: 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
sassyangel1:

Pls, in the name of God if u don't knw Hw it is for a man to leave his family for months to ensure dt ppl like u(in ur hidden cave) can sleep @ nite n walk freely during the day and eat like a cow while his young family r praying day and night for him to return home safely, then keep quiet or better still buy the form so dt u can be in charge of the store and kitchen and send fd stuffs to ur family in the village. Sooo annoying.... If u don't wana hear or see me in ur dream don't quote me uselessly.
Go and tell that to the innocent people slaughtered by your army while protesting or victims of continuous herdsmen attacks.
They don't protect shitt. Nigeria is highly unsecured.
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by Buffalo2(m): 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
Kevsman:
Nice building shaa.. The Barrack go make sense
Yeah. Better than "our" Ikeja Military Cantonment
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by fapcrook(m): 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
ShyCypher:
The lady in the background in the third pix is pregnant & also nursing a baby! shocked
Gbeborun, ameboo
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by princetom1(m): 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
ShyCypher:
The lady in the background in the third pix is pregnant & also nursing a baby! shocked

FBI people, awon ti CIA and special Ops, Tuale sir
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by birdsview(m): 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
ShyCypher:
your eyes sha
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by talebearer123: 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Women and acting..
The only happy person here is the Soldier, but he will be a fool to believe this welcome is real.

This woman obviously has been knacking someone in his absence.

Soldiers wives are the most wayward!

My guy not all women are wayward.

There are still plenty faithful women on planet earth.

Thats a fact
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by ashjay001(m): 6:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
ShyCypher:

Most likely her tummy is yet to recede.
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by MrHackmed1(m): 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
kinibigdeal:
I love Governor Fayose for giving APC a run for their money. He criticize them for not making rotation, now they did..and some will say the man is not making sense

My friend will you keep quiet grin...There has always been rotation long before now..... undecided
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by dinocy(m): 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
ShyCypher:

lol. see where you eye go fall put.
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by owenseddies: 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
grin grin
ShyCypher:
That kid looks scared. Prolly the first time seein' this strange man.

In the third pix he looks dazed after he learns the strange man is his father.

So he asks himself, "Then who is that man I call "Daddy" that used to come to our house every night?" undecided
you no well o,you dey there?',no go cause kataka o
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by jossyfyne: 6:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
She must have been very happy to see him after a long time. ..
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by Vanpascore(m): 6:46pm On Aug 10, 2017
Funkadict:

You really make sense bro. God bless you too

Amen, thanks.
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by Vanpascore(m): 6:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
sassyangel1:

Thk u so much. I'll repeat, it takes only a strong woman to marry a soldier. We can't sleep well @ nite knowing fully well Watz happening over there. If u'v nt been to the north esp those troubled areas, u won't b grateful for the peace and freedom u experience in ur environment.

I tell you, i used to pity the Nigerian soldiers, with the little resources in their possession, in fact, there is nothing like peace.

1 Like

Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by NCANTaskForce: 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
ShyCypher:
Afonjas can't leave their wife out for a month without impregnating her, Check out married Afonja ladies doing their NYSC in your state, All of them are pregnant.
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by Vanpascore(m): 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
greatermax77:
..... For over thirty years of my existance, I have been hearing this prayer, God bless the fed republic of Nig & things have continue to grow fr bad to worst.
Its Nigeria god deaf?

We will continue with the prayer because it is d prayer that is keeping the country. God listens to all prayers.

1 Like

Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by faithkeno(m): 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
all niggaz shud check out my signature on my profile...I REPEAT INTERESTED NIGGAS ONLY

Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by Vanpascore(m): 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
kaypound:

Quite an emotional picture....seeing your family again knowing anything could have happened at the war front....
It takes a strong woman to be married to a soldier.
God bless our soldiers for their sacrifice, God bless our soldiers wives and God bless you sir for your prayers...
This phase will be history in Nigeria soon....

Amen to the prayers. A very joyful moment seeing your husband returning from war.
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by Vanpascore(m): 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
kaypound:

Quite an emotional picture....seeing your family again knowing anything could have happened at the war front....
It takes a strong woman to be married to a soldier.
God bless our soldiers for their sacrifice, God bless our soldiers wives and God bless you sir for your prayers...
This phase will be history in Nigeria soon....

Amen to the prayers. A very joyful moment seeing your husband returning from war.
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by Almod957(m): 7:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
ShyCypher:
That kid looks scared. Prolly the first time seein' this strange man.

In the third pix he looks dazed after he learns the strange man is his father.

So he asks himself, "Then who is that man I call "Daddy" that used to come to our house every night?" undecided
Rubbish Talk, you think every woman is like your.... How dare you try to poising the heart of a gallant patriotic soldier who has been on the battle field to protect you and I while you were busy drinking and corrupting innocent women. Congrats Madam, for his safe return. Don't mind the drug addict. Bross, ua wlc. God bless your marriage and family.

1 Like

Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by Haddock(m): 7:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
kinibigdeal:

Obviously, this one measures his progress by the number of times Fayose wipes his arse!

Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by sassyangel1(f): 7:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
cstr1000:

Go and tell that to the innocent people slaughtered by your army while protesting or victims of continuous herdsmen attacks.
They don't protect shitt. Nigeria is highly unsecured.

That's why we need ppl like who can protect shd PLSSSS do so rather than hiding in a social media forum n typing. Ppl like u can't face agbero nt to talk of police. When they carry ppl like u to talk this sorta ish, u'll be peeing in ur pants. Mind u, they r also men like u buh dey gat GUTS, which 1 do u v?
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by winny4sandy: 7:22pm On Aug 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Women and acting..
The only happy person here is the Soldier, but he will be a fool to believe this welcome is real.

Same as the Soldiers. t
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by surgical: 7:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
kinibigdeal:
God bless you for this sincere comment
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by Haddock(m): 7:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
NOC1:

who told you and your Oga that they don't rotate them?

In less than three years my friend has served in three different states.

Don't mind the olodo. He can't think beyond what he hears.
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by Freeezzz(m): 7:59pm On Aug 10, 2017
Welcome home Sarge! We appreciate your service. cool
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by catso(m): 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Women and acting..

Habaaa....!
Why is your mind so corrupt. Not all women does that.
Some are very faithful, that I know.

1 Like

Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by godquality: 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
Tonight is the night that he's gonna........

........,. Wetin, na my mouth you want hear am? Decode yourself abeg.
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by Etizz: 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
husband and wife kinda look alike

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Drunk’ Soldier Crushed Brigadier-General Audu Ogbole To Death In Lagos Barracks / Ggg / Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.