Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,080 members, 7,807,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) (78871 Views)

Army Abandons Injured Soldier Fighting Boko Haram (photos) / Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos / Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by babdap: 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2017
kinibigdeal:
I love Governor Fayose for giving APC a run for their money. He criticize them for not making rotation, now they did..and some will say the man is not making sense
. it either you are an illiterate like OBJ said about gullible youth believing in what Fayose said or you are ignorant because rotating the troops in peace keeping or war fronts is not a new practice
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by babadem2much(m): 9:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
My man is back..... all body na iron... he is a die hard and ardent nairalander too
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by iaatmguy(m): 9:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
ShyCypher:

So he asks himself, "Then who is that man I call "Daddy" that used to come to our house every night?" undecided
grin grin
Quite silly
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by Dagoma: 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
Like...my pußßy will be filled up today.
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by SkinnyDude(m): 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
Them go fvck tire this night..
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by fejikudz(m): 10:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
GOD BLESS YOU SIR
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by ukandi1(m): 10:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
I don't think its cool to have their pix online. The nature of their job requires that they remain unknown and identity highly classified.
This is not cool. Pls take down his pix ASAP
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by Analog95(m): 10:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
ShyCypher:
That kid looks scared. Prolly the first time seein' this strange man.

In the third pix he looks dazed after he learns the strange man is his father.

So he asks himself, "Then who is that man I call "Daddy" that used to come to our house every night?" undecided

Walahi. There is madness in your vein. grin
ShyCypher:
That kid looks scared. Prolly the first time seein' this strange man.

In the third pix he looks dazed after he learns the strange man is his father.

Walahi. There is madness in your vein.
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by kaypound(m): 10:53pm On Aug 10, 2017
sassyangel1:

Thk u for this (in tears). Ppl who v nt been there or stayed in the barracks to see young widows wth children will be spewing rubbish here.
Our prayers are always with u guys...
God keep u guys safe.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by iconakin1: 12:19am On Aug 11, 2017
tongue
Vanpascore:
Welcome home gallant soldier, thank you, we appreciate you, we pray to God to bless you, protect you and make you a blessing to your family. Once again thank you gallant soldier.

To the wife, thank you too for your endurance, God bless your family.

To other relieved soldiers, we say thank you too.

To those still at the theatre, victory will be yours, non of you will die, God will fight the fight for you, i bless your spirits and pray to God to grant you heavenly strenght to succeed in the field. We are waiting for you too at the barrack after your victory.

To you Boko Haram, you shall not see peace and you will soon be forgotten in our country.

To those in the government supporting our soldiers, you shall all see peace.

God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.
[color=]
Vanpascore:
Welcome home gallant soldier, thank you, we appreciate you, we pray to God to bless you, protect you and make you a blessing to your family. Once again thank you gallant soldier.

To those still at the theatre, victory will be yours, non of you will die, God will fight the fight for you, i bless your spirits and pray to God to grant you heavenly strenght to succeed in the field. We are waiting for you too at the barrack after your victory.

To you Boko Haram, you shall not see peace and you will soon be forgotten in our country.

[/color]
Vanpascore:

Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by blont(m): 12:49am On Aug 11, 2017
LOL!!! THIS GUY YOU BE IDIOT, BETTER ONE.
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by limitless777(m): 2:44am On Aug 11, 2017
MadCow1:
N'abania things loading.. grin

This kind thing na to go beg your neighbour to hold the childrens till tomorrow afternoon because the battle wey wan occur for that house that night no be wetin small children suppose witness.

Na back to back mission/operation the Man go do.. Operation Crocodile smile style.. grin grin

U SPOIL SPOIL SPOIL no be small.
hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by marv1: 4:48am On Aug 11, 2017
kinibigdeal:
I love Governor Fayose for giving APC a run for their money. He criticize them for not making rotation, now they did..and some will say the man is not making sense
So na Fayose will be telling the military how to do their operations. Sorry. U mumu no be small.
Believe Fayose at your own peril.
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by xreal: 6:41am On Aug 11, 2017
ShyCypher:
The lady in the background in the third pix is pregnant & also nursing a baby! shocked

No time.
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by tonguengineer(m): 7:07am On Aug 11, 2017
kinibigdeal:
No mind zombie
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by tonguengineer(m): 7:18am On Aug 11, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Remember what Obasanjo said: Fayose only impress illiterates. ... howelse is it possible for the army not to rotate or one person going home means what exactly?
Lobatan

Another zombie spotted

Your so called Matthew is just useless in this country and thunder go fire anybody wey dey call am an elder state man

He just kept his fingers crossed and kept embracing every of the apshit decisions and lie even the one that is capable of wrecking the country

Now the only opposition we have u re criticizing again

I know get ur time sef
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by Myself2(m): 8:08am On Aug 11, 2017
Lalas247:
It's going to be a long night grin
See as he gallant

The piston is well oiled and the shaft is "new",,,, imported so the ramming movement of the shaft in and out of the well oiled piston will be verrrry smooth
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by omoharry(f): 8:51am On Aug 11, 2017
hokafor:
This man didn't look like someone coming from battle field. Maybe he is a cook in the Army he look over Fed.
How do you expect him to look? abi you dey expect to see some one with half leg or arms caused by bomb blast?He may look happy but psychologically the trauma of war still lies behind those smiling eye.
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 10:32am On Aug 11, 2017
Myself2:

The piston is well oiled and the shaft is "new",,,, imported so the ramming movement of the shaft in and out of the well oiled piston will be verrrry smooth
U don spoil finish grin
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by uniqueogo(f): 11:42am On Aug 11, 2017
ShyCypher:
The lady in the background in the third pix is pregnant & also nursing a baby! shocked

the huge belly could be her post pregnancy belly, some woman are so careless they dont try to flatten their stomach after birth, some thing i dont like one bit...... though am a woman but i hate seeing a nursing mum with a stomach as big as that of a seven months old pregnancy angry angry they just dont care about it not minding the huge stomach will reduce their sexiness
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by SpencerM(m): 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Women and acting..
The only happy person here is the Soldier, but he will be a fool to believe this welcome is real.

This woman obviously has been knacking someone in his absence.

Soldiers wives are the most wayward!

Alaye try stroll 4my street oneday u no go ever fit press fone not to talk of commentin on NL
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by Myself2(m): 6:51pm On Aug 11, 2017
Lalas247:

U don spoil finish grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Noooo spoil for where But if you wan spoil me,who are myyyyyyy?
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by Sexyolori(f): 1:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
ShyCypher:
She isn't pregnant. Her stomach is yet to go down...
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
Sexyolori:
She isn't pregnant. Her stomach is yet to go down...

Ehen?!
And her baby is already a year old?
Naso your belle be?
Re: Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 7:51am On Jan 03, 2019
ShyCypher:
Amebo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Drunk’ Soldier Crushed Brigadier-General Audu Ogbole To Death In Lagos Barracks / Ggg / Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.