Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

What Agro Business Can I Start With My Capital??? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / What Agro Business Can I Start With My Capital??? (576 Views)

Help!, How Do I Start Home Vegetable Garden? / What Agro Business Can I Start With My Capital??? / Which Farming Business Can I Start With The Sum Of 50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Agro Business Can I Start With My Capital??? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hello Agro-NL,

Please I URGENTLY need to start a business [agro-business] that can give me returns irrespective of the amount. However, I need you guys to suggest/advice me on what I can do with a start up of N100,000. I will prefer something like buying from the village to the city. I live in Lagos.
Thanks in advance for your sincere help to a brother.

1 Like

Re: What Agro Business Can I Start With My Capital??? by moblix: 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
U can bUy any,depending on d city

1 Like

Re: What Agro Business Can I Start With My Capital??? by muibi1(m): 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
I recommend fishery.
Re: What Agro Business Can I Start With My Capital??? by Silvereze(m): 12:48am On Aug 11, 2017
Poultry Farming in Nigeria is one of the most profitable agribusinesses in the Nigerian agriculture sector.

Read more about it here

https://www.agribusinesscoach.com/2017/01/how-to-start-poultry-farming-in-nigeria.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Synthetic-turf / Why You Should Choose Water Melon As Crop To Farm In The Next Planting Season / Poultry Feeds Distributors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.