Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Unboxing Of Infinix Note 4 Pro/first Impression - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unboxing Of Infinix Note 4 Pro/first Impression (4311 Views)

My Experience and Unboxing of The Infinix S4 / Review And Unboxing Of Zealot 'Sparkle' B570 Headphones / Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unboxing Of Infinix Note 4 Pro/first Impression by chegzyshade(m): 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hey fellow expectants of infinix note 4 pro!
I got mine yesterday at 3c hub after the long wait.
The phone is indeed a beast, everything with the phone is impressing and so far, no issue whatsoever.

Included in the box is the;

Elegant structured note 4 pro with 3gb of ram and 32gb ROM
Beautiful xcharger(compare to the usual infinix charger ) and the cord
Normal infinix earpiece
Silicon screen protector
Sim/memory slot injector

XPEN not included
Re: Unboxing Of Infinix Note 4 Pro/first Impression by HomeTutor1(f): 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
How much did you gt it?
Re: Unboxing Of Infinix Note 4 Pro/first Impression by chegzyshade(m): 5:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
HomeTutor1:
How much did you gt it?
Re: Unboxing Of Infinix Note 4 Pro/first Impression by chegzyshade(m): 5:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
Pictures loading...
Re: Unboxing Of Infinix Note 4 Pro/first Impression by Ricindob(m): 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
I just hope its worth the hype
Re: Unboxing Of Infinix Note 4 Pro/first Impression by chegzyshade(m): 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
Re: Unboxing Of Infinix Note 4 Pro/first Impression by kayodedada1(m): 7:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
chegzyshade:
The phone is indeed a beast, everything with the phone is impressing and so far, no issue whatsoever.

Normal infinix earpiece
Silicon screen protector
Sim/memory slot injector

XPEN not included
no xpen kwa� shocked
chegzyshade:

Normal infinix earpiece
Silicon screen protector
Sim/memory slot injector

XPEN not included
no xpen kwa�
Re: Unboxing Of Infinix Note 4 Pro/first Impression by chegzyshade(m): 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
chegzyshade:

Normal infinix earpiece
Silicon screen protector
Sim/memory slot injector

XPEN not included

1 Like

Re: Unboxing Of Infinix Note 4 Pro/first Impression by chegzyshade(m): 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
More pictures coming
Re: Unboxing Of Infinix Note 4 Pro/first Impression by bong4(m): 8:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
What were their reasons for not including the xpen? The xpen is the 'pro' in the note4. No xpen, no note4 pro. Hope they are not selling it separately.

1 Like

Re: Unboxing Of Infinix Note 4 Pro/first Impression by chegzyshade(m): 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
kayodedada1:
no xpen kwa� shocked no xpen kwa�
Not in the pack
Re: Unboxing Of Infinix Note 4 Pro/first Impression by chegzyshade(m): 8:53pm On Aug 10, 2017
bong4:
What were their reasons for not including the xpen? The xpen is the 'pro' in the note4. No xpen, no note4 pro. Hope they are not selling it separately.
I hope so
Re: Unboxing Of Infinix Note 4 Pro/first Impression by Ogbenimax(m): 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
Shegzy I no say u like trending tins........ nice one u get dere
Re: Unboxing Of Infinix Note 4 Pro/first Impression by kayodedada1(m): 10:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
chegzyshade:
Not in the pack
what of transparent protective back cover
Re: Unboxing Of Infinix Note 4 Pro/first Impression by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 11, 2017
Ricindob:
I just hope its worth the hype
Guy forget all dis overhyped Chinese phones.

Still flexing my Nexus 5x

1 Like

Re: Unboxing Of Infinix Note 4 Pro/first Impression by chegzyshade(m): 1:03am On Aug 11, 2017
Not included too
kayodedada1:
what of transparent protective back cover

1 Like

Re: Unboxing Of Infinix Note 4 Pro/first Impression by chegzyshade(m): 1:06am On Aug 11, 2017
Aah @ogbenimax.... grin
No loud am.
Long time, how family
Ogbenimax:
Shegzy I no say u like trending tins........ nice one u get dere
Re: Unboxing Of Infinix Note 4 Pro/first Impression by chegzyshade(m): 1:13am On Aug 11, 2017

Normal infinix earpiece
Silicon screen protector
Sim/memory slot injector

XPEN not included

Pictures nor uploading
Re: Unboxing Of Infinix Note 4 Pro/first Impression by miolad20(m): 7:39am On Aug 11, 2017
To think I have been waiting for this phone and there is no xpen in the box. So disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Unboxing Of Infinix Note 4 Pro/first Impression by twaintoy(f): 7:46am On Aug 11, 2017
miolad20:
To think I have been waiting for this phone and there is no xpen in the box. So disappointed.
Me too. Not even a protective back cover.

1 Like

Re: Unboxing Of Infinix Note 4 Pro/first Impression by 5Realms(m): 7:49am On Aug 11, 2017
Unboxing The Infinix Note 4 Pro

5Realms:
Hello guys.

I did an unboxing video of the Pro.
I was too excited, please forgive my armaturity; would definitely do better in subsequent videos.

Please like the video to support your fellow Nairalander.
Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1mli3aLeP0
Re: Unboxing Of Infinix Note 4 Pro/first Impression by Ogbenimax(m): 8:31am On Aug 11, 2017
chegzyshade:
Aah @ogbenimax.... grin
No loud am.
Long time, how family
fine ooo and urs
Re: Unboxing Of Infinix Note 4 Pro/first Impression by IdeeEsperanza(m): 10:31am On Aug 11, 2017
The xpen will come with the pouch. But why didn't they include the pouch in the box?
Re: Unboxing Of Infinix Note 4 Pro/first Impression by chegzyshade(m): 10:54am On Aug 11, 2017
Ogbenimax:
fine ooo and urs
We are good
Re: Unboxing Of Infinix Note 4 Pro/first Impression by chegzyshade(m): 10:54am On Aug 11, 2017
IdeeEsperanza:
The xpen will come with the pouch. But why didn't they include the pouch in the box?
I tire for infinix
Re: Unboxing Of Infinix Note 4 Pro/first Impression by Tnot(m): 10:55am On Aug 11, 2017
MTN Data Available

Fast, Cheap n Reliable
90 days data Validity kiss

Call/Whatsapp: 08034718381
Re: Unboxing Of Infinix Note 4 Pro/first Impression by chegzyshade(m): 10:55am On Aug 11, 2017
More pictures
Re: Unboxing Of Infinix Note 4 Pro/first Impression by chegzyshade(m): 11:01am On Aug 11, 2017
chegzyshade:
More pictures

Re: Unboxing Of Infinix Note 4 Pro/first Impression by chegzyshade(m): 11:02am On Aug 11, 2017
[quote author=chegzyshade post=59366579][/quote]

Re: Unboxing Of Infinix Note 4 Pro/first Impression by chegzyshade(m): 11:11am On Aug 11, 2017
The beautiful xcharger

Re: Unboxing Of Infinix Note 4 Pro/first Impression by chegzyshade(m): 11:12am On Aug 11, 2017
chegzyshade:
The beautiful xcharger

Re: Unboxing Of Infinix Note 4 Pro/first Impression by chegzyshade(m): 11:13am On Aug 11, 2017
[quote author=chegzyshade post=59366956][/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

9mobile Introduces New Data Packages / Tecno Camon Cx Problem / Best Data Offer Right Now?? Which One Are U Using???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.