Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Theory X--- A Crime Thriller - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Theory X--- A Crime Thriller (38178 Views)

CI / LONE WOLF By Onyeama Victor (crime Thriller) / THE JAILBIRD - A Romance/ Crime Thriller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by saxwizard(m): 10:07am On Sep 15, 2017
geh gheun ....ere sese bere if it were to be a yoruba movie

1 Like

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by Damibiz(m): 7:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
How is he going to work out a plan of avarting the other attackz in side the prison ?...this is real theory X

1 Like

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by Little95(m): 9:41am On Sep 18, 2017
D story is killing me.. duch12

1 Like

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nice one duch12.
By the way today is my birthday oh.

2 Likes

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by Creeza(m): 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
preciousuweh:
Nice one duch12.

happy birthday dear. Wish you all the best things your heart could ever want. Hv fun. Hope you made a cake ? smiley

1 Like

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
Creeza:
happy birthday dear. Wish you all the best things your heart could ever want. Hv fun. Hope you made a cake ? smiley

Thanks bro.
Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by duch12(m): 8:31am On Sep 21, 2017
preciousuweh:
Nice one duch12.
Happy birthday bro though it came late. 19th was my mum's birthday also.
Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by duch12(m): 8:34am On Sep 21, 2017
Episode 16

He jumped up from the bed,hitting his head on the iron in the process. He searched around for the owner of the voice. He saw a large figure sitting on the floor in the dark. His heart jumped up to his mouth immediately.
"I aaam sorry. I didn't know someone was inside." He uttered frightfully,he wasn't ready for another round of brutality.
"Shut up.!" The figure barked. "Na me you wan follow talk oyinbo English?"
"Sorry."
"Oya yansh down." The figure yelled. Hillary stood looking at him like a zombie. "You no dey hear? I say put your yansh for ground my friend."
The figure stood up from where he sat. Hillary sat down on the floor immediately without being told to for the third time. The figure swaggered to the light. Hillary's mouth dropped when he saw the figure;the man was tall,dark skinned and have giant like stature. His moustache and beard were bushy,his mouth could only be seen when he talk. A cut run across his forehead down his left chin.
"Wetin dem dey call you?" The man asked.
"Hillary."
"Wetin you do wey dem carry you enter prison" the man asked folding his arms.
"I was misunderstood for a te..." The man didn't allow him complete his sentence.
"You dey craze? Na me you dey follow talk oyinbo English?" He barked unfolding his arm and pointing a finger at Hillary.
"I dey sorry." Hillary apologised.
"Oya answer the question."
"Dem think say I be terrorist na em dem carry me come here."
"So you be terrorist?"
"No oo. Na mistake dem do,I no be dat kind person." Hillary uttered defensively.
"You no well abi? You be terrorist and I no wan make you follow me argue." The man kicked Him on the hip,it felt as if he has been hit by a rod.
"Sorry,I no go argue with you again." Hillary said soothing his hip.
"Good person." The man said shining his stained teeth. He swaggered to the bunk and sat down,legs apart and hands on the knee. He twirled his head and glanced at Hillary,cold ran down his spine. "My name na Scatter and na me be presido for this place,if you behave wella you go enjoy here. You sabi sing?"
"Yes,I sabi." Hillary nodded.
"Sing better songs give me."
Hillary started singing all the songs he knew. He sang for almost two hours before he was told to take a break. His throat was already dried up by then. The man lied on the bunk and commanded him to do the same on the floor. Hillary jerked up when he heard knock on the door,he was yelled at and told to lie back. The man stood up,went to the door and cleared his throat. Two plates were pushed inside the cell. Hillary began salivating immediately he saw the plates. He couldn't remember when last he ate. The man bent and picked a plate then pushed the other plate with his feet to Hillary.
"Food don come,stand up chop."
Hillary sat up immediately and carried the plate. He almost vomited when he opened the plate. The beans was watery and smelling awful. He raised his head and gazed at the Scatter was seem to be enjoying his meal. Scatter stopped and looked at Hillary.
"Wetin happen? You no wan chop?" He asked frowning.
"The food is... I no fir eat am."
Scatter chuckled. "Na so you go chop am or..." He pointed a beans covered finger at him. "I go force you eat am."
Hillary nodded and gulped down spit. He opened the plate,squeezed his face and dipped his hand in the beans,an electric ran through his body. He quickly removed his hand from the beans; the beans was freezing cold. He raised his eyes slowly and saw Scatter staring at him. He dipped his hand back into the plate,fetched the beans and put it in his mouth. He swallowed it immediately without chewing. He continued forcing the beans down his throat until he was done. He dropped the plate,folded himself on the floor,forcing himself not vomit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by Creeza(m): 10:35am On Sep 21, 2017
Hahahaha Hilary sha. Doh. NA SO LIFE BE FOR NIJA CELL AND PRISON.

Been there, seen there! Done there!!

Like my cousin will say ' any nija boy wey neva enter cell after clocking 18 and above, no be Man e be'

the beans part sha. Iswell duch12 oya weldone

1 Like

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by Matrycx(m): 10:45am On Sep 21, 2017
Creeza:

Like my cousin will say ' any nija boy wey neva enter cell after clocking 18 and above, no be Man e be'

Creeza baba, hope sey u neva become man sha (accordin to ur cousin)

1 Like

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by Creeza(m): 10:50am On Sep 21, 2017
Matrycx:

Creeza baba, hope sey u neva become man sha (accordin to ur cousin)
grin OGA MI, trust me i have been there.

Strong Man 4 that matter (according to my cousin) na cold akara and Bread wae dae slap for tongue, dae use baptise me.

Is well sha. Life goes on, all na experience.

1 Like

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by Matrycx(m): 10:58am On Sep 21, 2017
Creeza:
grin OGA MI, trust me i have been there.

Strong Man 4 that matter (according to my cousin) na cold akara and Bread wae dae slap for tongue, dae use baptise me.

Is well sha. Life goes on, all na experience.
Exactly al na experience, d place ehn

1 Like

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by duch12(m): 10:59am On Sep 21, 2017
Creeza:

Make I try become man abeg *lol
Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by Creeza(m): 11:02am On Sep 21, 2017
Matrycx:
Exactly al na experience, d place ehn
i dae tell you.
Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by Creeza(m): 11:02am On Sep 21, 2017
duch12:

Make I try become man abeg *lol
bros try o. Your life will never remain the same. grin

1 Like

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
duch12:

Happy birthday bro though it came late. 19th was my mum's birthday also.

Thanks Bro. happy birthday to your mum in arrears.

1 Like

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by meneski(m): 1:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
I no wan be man oh.

1 Like

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by duch12(m): 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2017
Episode 17

Things continued that way for almost a week;Hillary got used to sleeping on the floor even when it is freezing cold,eating all kind of food,singing and getting beaten by Scatter. He came back from taking his bathe one morning and met Scatter rubbing a toothbrush on the wall. He greeted him as he always does then went and sat in a corner. Scatter stopped and took few steps towards him. Hillary squinted with pounding heart. Scatter bent forward,held him by the collar and lifted him up,choking him in the process. Hillary swing his legs in the air,trying to free himself from the tight grip. He felt a sharp pain in the lower part of his stomach and quickly looked down;he has been stabbed. He looked up at Scatter who had a stern look on his face. Scatter moved towards the wall and pinned him on the wall,Hillary felt the pain again and again and again. He felt liquid flowing down to his lower body and knew it was his own blood. He began to loose consciousness as he looses more blood. Scatter let go of him and he fell on the ground with a thud. He began hearing voices and sound of the cell being unlocked from afar as he slowly passed into unconsciousness.
He was put in the ambulance and taken to a nearby hospital few kilometers away from the prison. A stretcher was brought and he was transferred onto it immediately. A laryngeal mask was put over his nose and he was wheeled into the theatre room. A doctor entered the theatre,joining the four nurses. The doctors instructed a nurse to remove the jumpsuit he was wearing. The nurse picked up a surgical scissors and tear the jumpsuit. An Oximeter was put at the tip of his index finger and the laryngeal mask was connected to the ventilator and the doctor began the work of saving his life. They succeed in stopping the blood and started stitching the wounds. The door opened and a lady came in holding a phone. She walked to the doctor and whispered into his ear. He collected the phone,instructed the nurses to continue with the work and went to a corner where no one could hear what he was saying. He spoke for few minutes before ending the call. He handed the phone back to the lady and walked out of the theatre. He came back minutes later,holding two strings filled with liquid. The nurses were done stitching the wounds by the time he had returned and the patient's heart rate have returned to normal. He tied the patient's arm and injected the liquid into his body. The nurses proceed to wearing him the hospital gown before taking him out of the theatre. The ventilator began beeping,the nurses turned and looked at it;the patient's heart rate was dropping drastically. Before they could do anything,the machine stopped beeping and showed zero. The people looked at each other confused.
"Time of death, One thirty two." The doctor said looking at the wall clock. "Prepare him and take him to the morgue Nurse Jane." He said and walked out.
Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by saxwizard(m): 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2017
Haaa this one is tall ooo....he can't die jor na dream

1 Like

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by Honeydawealth(f): 8:50pm On Sep 23, 2017
Time of death ke!! Hillary cant die oooooooo.....he should survive all dis and live to tell d tale.....

1 Like

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by duch12(m): 8:58pm On Sep 23, 2017
Actor dey die for some films ooo
Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by saxwizard(m): 7:48am On Sep 24, 2017
duch12:

for dis one actor can't. ...

I am suspecting dem looking for a way to make hillary come out of jail by faking his daeth so he can complete the mission

1 Like

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by Nostradamus: 11:18am On Sep 24, 2017
duch12:
no be for nairaland film oo.na dream Hillary get joor

1 Like

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by duch12(m): 11:54am On Sep 24, 2017
Episode 18

The news spread like wild fire. Hillary Osagie,the terrorist is dead. The news was on every news stations and blogs. Scatter was transferred to a maximum security prison. The wardens that put him in the same cell with Scatter were suspended from work. That same day,a bomb went off at a market.
Two men walked into the morgue, went straight and opened one of the body compartments then brought a body out. They put the body in a body bag and went out. One of the men put the body bag on his shoulder while the other went and carried a ten liter Jerry can filled with petrol. He went into the morgue and poured the petrol all over the place. He brought out a match box from his back pocket,opened it,took out a match stick and light it. He threw the match stick on the floor and the place caught fire immediately. They hurried and left there before people would arrive there. The fire had burnt half of the place when people arrived there. Before the fire service could arrive the fire had burnt the morgue down and caught other part of the hospital.
Somewhere within the town,a black SUV jeep drove along the lone dark road. The headlight were off and the car move slowly,careful not to attract attention of the residents. The car came to a halt in front of a milk color gate and horned. The gate opened and the car drove in then the gate was closed. The occupant of the car;two men came out and walked to the boot. The opened it and took out the body back. They went into the house and dropped the body bag on the floor. One of the men unzipped the bag and transferred the body to the couch. Someone came and puff out smoke from his mouth and smiled.
"Well done guys,here is your balance." The man said and handed them a brown envelope.
The men nodded and walked out of the sitting room. The man sat and stared at the body on the couch. He finished smoking,stood up and disappeared into the inner house. He came back with a medical kit and scooted beside the body. He wore a white latex glove,took a surgical scissors and wool and began loosing the stitches on the body's stomach. He wiped the blood that covered the wounds and began restitching it again. He bandaged the wounds, took a string,tied the body's arm and inject the content of the string into the body's vein. He removed the glove and dropped them in the tray then sat down staring at the body. He sneezed and began convulsing. He opened his eyes slowly and looked around,trying to get grip of his environment. The man stood up,went and stood near his head.
"Welcome back Hillary."

2 Likes

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by saxwizard(m): 1:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
I knew it.... His doctor friend at work

duch12 weldone

2 Likes

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by Matrycx(m): 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
weldone writer,,,now d game is abt to start,,
I tink OP just introduced a new character,, i dnt tink its d doctor friend, well we wil soon find out, more update pls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by Whiydhee(m): 8:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
WOW such a fantastic writer! keep it up man! Next PlzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZzzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by duch12(m): 11:46am On Sep 25, 2017
Episode 19

Hillary tried sitting up but couldn't due to the pain in his stomach. He stared at the man standing at his head. The man bent down and helped him sit up. He disappeared into the inner house and came back with a glass of water and two tiny tablets. He handed it to him,Hillary collected it and swallowed it without being told what to do. He became dizzy,he closed his eyes for some seconds then opened them. He slowly started to regain his strength. The man walked and switched on the television. Hillary didn't pay attention to what was been said on the television until he heard his name and heard he is dead. He became confused. He glanced confusingly at the man who flicked his eyes,then walked and sat beside him.
"How is it possible that I am dead while I am still alive?" Hillary asked confused.
"Actually you died." The man said.
"How is that even possible?" Hillary asked frowning.
"My name is Doctor Bello,Doctor Jonah is my friend. He called and told me everything about you. You were brought to the hospital I work after you got stabbed in jail."
"All that doesn't matter,how did I die?"
"I injected you with adenosine and lidocaine to stop you heart for some hours." Doctor Bello answered.
"Can someone's heart be stopped without the person actually being dead."
"There is nothing impossible with science my dear friend."
"Now that the world presume I am dead,what next?" Hillary asked.
"This is the perfect time to carry out all your kick-ass plans. There was a blast at a market this afternoon."
"What?"
"Yeah. I guess this is your call;to stop those terrorist. I have done my part. Doctor Jonah will be here tomorrow morning,you need to rest." Doctor Bello said and left the sitting room.
Hillary turned to the television,listening to what was been discussed. He stood up,went and off the television,lay on the bed facing the ceiling. He smiled,knowing he is a step ahead from from the terrorist. He shut his eyes filled with joy and slept off almost immediately.
Doctor Jonah came in the evening of the next day. They went to the garden and spoke at length. He got some clothes,a new phone and new sim. Hillary and Doctor Jonah left the house to the later's house where Hillary retrieved the flash from where he had hidden it after which Doctor Jonah took him to a new place where he would be laying low for a while.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by MichaelBlake40: 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
Nice one :-)

2 Likes

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by amikeem(m): 3:45pm On Sep 25, 2017
I thought as much, how can hillary died without finishing his assignment. But wait o which one adenosine?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by HORLADSTAR(m): 5:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
Wow!thump up to you DUCH12.i really love crime thriller.

1 Like

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by duch12(m): 6:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
amikeem:
I thought as much, how can hillary died without finishing his assignment. But wait o which one adenosine?

I dunno oo,I just google injections that stop the heart temporarily and it came up.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Who Am I? / Ghost-full / Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.