Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Theory X--- A Crime Thriller - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Theory X--- A Crime Thriller (38166 Views)

CI / LONE WOLF By Onyeama Victor (crime Thriller) / THE JAILBIRD - A Romance/ Crime Thriller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by ERF: 1:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
iamloyalty:

How is that an intrusion? That is what it seems to me. Ok.
kidding though. kiss

1 Like

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2017
ERF:

kidding though. kiss
:*:*:*:*:*:*

1 Like

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by itsandi(m): 4:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
Nice update! Enjoy cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!

1 Like

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by duch12(m): 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
Episode 31

They arrived at London's heathrow in the afternoon and went to the baggage claim. They took their luggage and went out. Hillary sighted her from the crowd and raised his hand,waving at her. She put her phone into her pocket and started walking towards them. Teyana is a half Caribbean,half Brazilian lady of the same age with Hillary. They had met while studying in Oxford,Hillary's charisma and love for people had attracted her to him. They became friends on their second meeting and have been friends till date. Teyana joined the FBI after their graduation while Hillary went for his masters before returning to Nigeria. She was wearing a black jean trouser and tank top. Her hair was blonde and she wore a pair of black high heel boot. Her waist swing freely in the air as she walks.
"Hello Hills." She said in British accent when they were inches away from each other,spreading her hands as if to fly.
"Tee." Hillary responded as they hugged. He stroke his hand down her back.
"I can't believe you're the one I am seeing." They let go of each other.
"I am the one dear. It is like forever."
"Like seriously. How is Nigeria?" She asked flipping her hair backward.
"Nigeria is fine." He shrugged flicking his eyes. She squint and look at Doctor Jonah who stood looking at them with one hand in the pocket and the other holding on the handle of the bag.
"He must be your doctor friend you told me about." She said looking at Hillary then returned her gaze to Doctor Jonah.
"I am sorry. Doctor Jonah,meet Teyana,Tee meet Doctor Jonah." He introduced them. They shook hands.
"I have heard a lot about you from Hillary." Doctor Jonah said smiling.
"Hope what he said are in my favor?" She asked jokingly.
"I won't dare say anything negative about you my lady." Hillary said,doing a mock bow. They all laughed.
"Shall we go now?" She asked pointing to the exit.
"Sure."
"Of course." They said.
They walked out,Teyana leading the way to where her car;a black SUV jeep was parked. Hillary entered the passenger's seat next to Teyana while Doctor Jonah entered the back seat and they drove to Teyana's house at Kensington. They had shower and were offered food. They sat inside the moderately furnished sitting room after they finished their meal. There was knock on the door,Teyana went and opened the door. She came back with three men;two white and the third an Indian. Hillary and Doctor Jonah glanced at each other then fixed their eyes on the men.
"Hills,Doc,meet my partners;Detectives Tom,Leo and Arnav." Teyana introduced the men,pointing to each man as she call their names. Hillary turned and looked at Doctor Jonah then Teyana. He raised his eyebrows and gave her the like seriously look.
"Can I talk to you for a minute please, Teyana?" Hillary said standing up.
"Sure." Teyana replied. They walked into the kitchen and she shut the doors.
"Don't tell me these guys are going to be part of the plan." He whispered.
"Of course they are going to be part of the plan Hills. They are my partners,we help each other in situations like this. If you trust me,then trust them also."
"No,it is not about the trust issue Tee. This is very dangerous,the people involve are..."
"Don't worry about that Hills." She interrupted. "We are trained at fighting criminals;this is not dangerous rather it is another case of fighting criminals." She winked.
He stared into her eyes for some seconds then nodded. "Ok." They returned to the sitting room and met Doctor Jonah and the men already chatting.
"I am sorry guys for the little interruption. Now back to the introductions,Tom,Leo and Arnav,met my friends from Nigeria;Hillary and Doctor Jonah." She said,standing in front of the cushion where the five men sat. They shook hands then she continued: "They need our help;I have already told you guys about it but you need to hear it from the horse's mouth, Hills." She turned to Hillary who drew out of the cushion to the edge.
He cleared his throat and started:"There is this organization called The Hallows,which comprises of Nigeria leaders and started in Cambridge. The organization are out to destroy and bring Nigeria to it kneels. I am a computer engineer and work with a top technology company in Nigeria. Months ago,I was sent by my boss to the defense headquarter to fix a problem in their database. Somehow,I came across incriminating emails on how money is being stolen and shared among top notch in the headquarters,so I downloaded everything in the defense headquarter data base but what I found out wasn't just emails on money laundering but there were files on planned attacks in different places around the country. I consulted a friend for help,he was killed and I was shot. That was when I met Doctor Jonah,he helped me and together we have been trying to stop the organization. We thought everything was over when we exposed them but few weeks ago,we found out the president of our country is also a member of the organization. They are in London to meet and I know the out come of the meeting will be desersterous for my country." Hillary finished and swallowed his spit. There was silence for a while then Tom cleared his throat.
"So what is the plan now?" Tom asked.
"We want to expose them to the world as the criminals they are and get all of them arrested by the FBI." Doctor Jonah chipped in.
"How can we expose and get them arrested?" Arnav asked in Indian accent.
"We need visual images and recording of them during the meeti..."
"I am sorry to interrupt,if I am not mistaken,this people are an organized terrorist group right?" Leo asked looking at Hillary.
"Yes." Hillary nodded.
"Why won't we just report them to the FBI? The files you have,they are enough evidence to get them arrested."
"I don't think that will work,we have done that already and it failed. They were arrested but later released in a staged fire that supposingly happened in two prisons." Doctor Jonah said.
"So what do we do now?" Teyana asked.
"If I get him right,we need someone inside the meeting." Tom said pointing at Hillary.
"That is right." Hillary nodded.
"When is the the meeting holding?" Tom asked.
"Two days from now." Doctor Jonah answered.
"Ok,we need to find someone,a member of the organization."
"That won't be difficult,I know someone."
"Hope you are not thinking about your mum?" Doctor Jonah asked looking at Hillary.
"No,I have another person in mind. Going after her now will be dangerous."
"Wait,what are you two talking about?" Leo asked.
"I am sorry I didn't inform you earlier,my mum is also a member of the organization;she is the head."
"That is serious!" Arnav said folding his arm and relaxing back on the cushion.
"Yeah,but that shouldn't stop us from doing what we want to do;she is a criminal after all and every criminal deserve to be punished."
"I like you love for your country bro." Leo said shaking his head.
"The moment we stop treating other criminals better than others,our system is going to better."
"That's true. I am so proud of you Hills." Teyana said smiling.
"Thank you."
"The person you have in mind,do you have his photograph?" Tom asked.
"No,but I can get it from google." Hillary said. He brought out his phone from the pocket and typed his boss's name on the space then clicked the search button. The result came up in seconds and he clicked on one of the links. His pictures showed and he clicked on one of them. "Here is the guy,he his my former boss."
He passed the phone around for them to see him.
"Can I get his picture?" Tom asked.
"Sure,let me download it then send it to you." Hillary collected the phone from Teyana,downloaded the picture and sent it to Tom.
"I will put his picture and check him on the security cameras around the streets of London. When we find him,that will be pay him a visit." Tom said.
"Thank you all." Hillary said looking around.
"You're welcome." They all said and giggled. They stayed for some times then left to begin work.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by amikeem(m): 8:23pm On Oct 23, 2017
This is serious ooo

1 Like

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by saxwizard(m): 6:25am On Oct 24, 2017
ride on bro

1 Like

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by duch12(m): 6:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
Episode 32

Help oo,the anti spam stuff have been banning me for each post I do. I dunno why oo,it might ban me after this post.

After hours of searching,they finally saw him on one of the camera's opposite a hotel. They went into the car and drove to the hotel. They went to the receptionist talked to her for a while then showed her his pictures. She called someone,a senior staff in the hotel and talked to him in whispers. The man went to where they stood near the reception talked to them in low tunes then lead the way to the elevator. They entered to the fourth floor where his room is located and came out.
They walked to the room and knocked. They heard the shower stop then footsteps approaching towards the door. The footstep stopped near the door.
"Who is that?" A voice asked from inside.
"Good evening Mr. Gibs,I am from the customer care services,I..."
"I didn't call for you." He interrupted.
"I know,it is urgent sir." The door open slightly and Mr. Gibs's face appeared. Tom pushed it wide open and entered.
"What the hell is this?" Mr. Gibs asked surprised.
"Thank you sir,we will take it from here." Arnav said to the hotel staff. The man nodded and left. Teyana pushed the door with her leg and it snap shut.
"Can someone tell me what is happening her please!" He shouted.
"Shut the Bleep up!" Teyana barked.
"We are sorry Mr. Gibs,my name is Tom,we are from the FBI. We want to take you to our office for some questioning."
"Questioning for what? I haven't done anything." He uttered frightfully.
"I promise you it won't take much of your time,trust me." Tom said.
"Ok." He nodded,moved towards his phone but Teyana took it away from the table.
"I am sorry but you can't use your phone." Teyana said putting the phone in her pocket. Mr. Gibs opened his mouth wide open and looked at Tom then at Teyana.
"I am sorry Mr. Gibs,but you can call anyone." Leo spoke for the first time.
Teyana walked to where he stood,held him by the arm and led him to the elevator. The all entered and went down to the down floor. They entered they car and took off. Teyana brought out a white handkerchief and covered his nose. He tried struggling but was held down by Arnav who sat beside him. He stopped moving after some second and she took the handkerchief off his nose.
"First mission accomplished,let's see how the second mission goes." Tom sneered and continued driving.
They arrived at the location,an abandoned. Warehouse at the outskirts of London and drove inside. Doctor Jonah closed the gate and jogged to where they parked the car. Hillary came out and stood near the car. The doors opened and they came out.
"How did it go?" Doctor Jonah asked looking at them.
"Perfect!" Arnav replied.
"Thank God." Hillary uttered.
He opened they door and saw Mr. Gibs lying on the seat,deeply asleep. He held his hands and pulled him out,with the help of Leo,they took him inside and tied him to a chair. They sat around,waiting for him to wake up. He jerked up and started struggling and Hillary stood up from where he was. His eyes bulged when he saw Hillary. Hillary gave him a hard blow on the nose and blood oozed out from his nose immediately. Leo rushed and held Hillary before he could blow him again.
"That is not necessary Hillary." Doctor Jonah said standing up from where he sat.
"He deserve it,for all the lives they destroyed." Hillary replied angrily.
"I know but we are working towards bringing them down and we are going to be victorious at the end."
"Ok,I am sorry guys,I allow my emotion get over me."
Teyana stroad and removed the tape from his mouth and scooted beside him. "Mr. Gibs,I know by now you already know what is happening."
"You're all going to regret this bullshit!" He yelled.
"In your mind abi?" Hillary said and giggled mockingly.
"I want you to cooperate with us Mr. Gibs,tell us what you guys are planing to do at the meeting tomorrow." Teyana said calmly.
"Like seriously?" He giggled. "I am not telling anything. I know you will kill me and I don't care but I am not telling you anything."
"Well,since you want it the tough way,you will get it the tough way." Teyana said and stood up.
She turned to Leo and Arnav then nodded. They disappeared into the inner part of the warehouse and came back a minute later with a keg of water and a yard. They put the yard over his face as he struggles. Doctor Jonah held his head backward as Leo opened the keg,lifted it up and began pouring water on his covered face. He began struggling violently as Teyana and Hillary held him. Leo stopped after some seconds and dropped the keg. Doctor Jonah removed the yard from his face. His eyes were red and bulging. He began coughing,trying to vomit out the water he had swollen.
"Are you ready to talk now or we should continue?" Tom asked standing in front of him.
He chuckled and spat on Tom. "I will rather die than say anything to you low lives."
"Well,it seems you need more of the torture. I don't get it why people won't just talk to prevent themselves from getting tortured when they will end up spilling everything at the end." Tom said.
"I am spilling nothing to you."
"Let's see if that will happen. Guys continue from where you stopped."
Doctor Jonah put the yard back on his face as he struggles. Leo lifted the keg and continued pouring the water on him. It lasted longer this time. Leo would stop for a while and and he would open his mouth to breath then Leo will continue pouring the water on his face. They continue drowning him,allowing him to catch up his breath for few seconds before continuing. The water finished from the keg and they stopped. He was half dead when the yard was removed from his his face.
"Ready to talk now?" Leo asked. He shook his head. Leo sneered. "Take him to the tube."
Arnav held the chair,bent it backward and draw it to a tube filled with water and ice. He untied from the chair,stripped him to his underwear then tied him tightly that he won't be able to even move a part of his body. Arnav held him by the shoulder while Hillary held his leg,they lifted him and dropped him inside the cold water in the tube. They put his head on the headrest,carried a heavy metal and covered the tube. He began to shiver immediately. They stood around,staring at him as his eyes close and open at intervals.
"Don't you think this is too much?" Hillary said pitifully to Leo.
"No it isn't. You get criminals to talk only when you torture them to the point of death. He will talk when it becomes unbearable for him." Leo explained,Hillary nodded.
Hillary folded his arms and stared at him fixedly. He was clearly in pain. Hillary shut his eyes for some seconds then open them. He opened his mouth to talk Mr. Gibs first him.
"I...I wi...will talk." He said with teeth chattering.
"I told you he will talk." Leo said to Hillary. Hillary smiled and nodded. He was taken out of the tube and given a thick blanket to cover himself. "Talk now." Leo said scooting beside him.
"The meeting is holding tomorrow at a hotel,west of London at eleven in the night." He said and coughed.
"How do we get in?" Leo asked.
"You can't get in,the pass into the venue is our finger print."
"Ok. Teyana,put him to sleep." Leo said standing up.
"No no no,please don't do this to m..." He was interrupted by Teyana's hand on his nose. He struggled for seconds them stopped. She let go of him and he collapsed on the floor. She threw the hankerchief on the floor and stood up.
"You all heard what he said." Leo said to them. They nodded. "We need someone inside the meeting. He will go in as Gibs."
"What about the finger print? He said the pass into the venue is their finger print." Hillary asked.
"That won't be a problem,we will clone his finger print to get access into the venue. The problem now is who will enter the venue."
"I will go." Doctor Jonah volunteered.
"No,it is too dangerous for you Doctor Jonah. I will go instead." Hillary said.
"It is more dangerous for you Hillary. They all know who you are and will recognize you immediately they see you."
"He is right Hills." Teyana said. Hillary turned and looked at her.
"Don't worry Hillary,nothing will happen to me. Even if I die,I will die a hero who is trying to protect his country." Doctor Jonah said and smiled. Hillary stared at him for a while then went and walked to the window and scooted,hands on the head. Teyana shuffled to where Doctor Jonah was and stood inches away from him.
"You're not going to die. We have been to missions more dangerous than this and came back alive and successful,this isn't different to the others. I have someone that will make you up and transform you into Gibs."
"Thank you." Doctor Jonah nodded.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by ERF: 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
Wow...wow...wow. Gracious Piece.. Ride on Sir

1 Like

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by yEnifex: 8:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
I am loving this mehn...

Bro next up

1 Like

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by genius43(m): 9:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
duch12:
Episode 32

Help oo,the anti spam stuff have been banning me for each post I do. I dunno why oo,it might ban me after this post.

Email the mods and complain about it.

1 Like

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by loverboi97(m): 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by duch12(m): 10:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
genius43:

Email the mods and complain about it.
I did that already
Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by Damibiz(m): 12:33am On Oct 25, 2017
Let the make up artist take over,please we will be needing the graphics design of hw Doctor Jonah turning into Mr Gibz over night.thanks

1 Like

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by yEnifex: 9:04am On Oct 25, 2017
Damibiz:
Let the make up artist take over,please we will be needing the graphics design of hw Doctor Jonah turning into Mr Gibz over night.thanks

face surgery, ������
or make dem mask face for him
Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by Damibiz(m): 9:08am On Oct 25, 2017
Boss any way na way........we jst need mr Gibs second...and again please we need the graphic design of his,someone should help us out
yEnifex:

face surgery, ������
or make dem mask face for him
Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by duch12(m): 1:55pm On Oct 25, 2017
Episode 33

Doctor Jonah was nervous as evening approaches. He went outside,away from the others and sat on a bench at Arnav's backyard thinking. Teyana saw him,elbows on knees and folded hands supporting his jaws as went to the kitchen to drop the plates. She smiled and shook her head then walked to him. He was so deep in thought that he didn't notice her arrival. She sat beside him and crossed her legs then flip her hair backward;he didn't notice her presence. She cleared her throught,bring him back to reality. He jerked up fearfully and she laughed out loud. He closed his eyes and sighed when he saw it was her. He smiled and stared at her as she continued laughing which soon result into a cough.
"I am sorry I couldn't help it. I am sorry." She managed to say as the coughing subsided.
"Its ok,I was such a jerk." He said embarrassed.
"No you're not,sorry for my manners." She apologized.
"Its fine." He faked a smile.
"I had the same reaction when I was sent on my first assignment;I still laugh at myself whenever I remember that day. So it happened on my first day at work,my boss sent Leo and I on an assignment to a murder scene. The killer targets women;young women to be presice and the murders happens in abandoned warehouses. Leo went out to answer a call outside and I was left alone inside. I was covered with fear and was visibly shaking. I totally forgot about Leo and when he came back,I screamed with all the strength in me;I thought it was the killer." She started laughing and he joined. They laughed for some minutes then stopped. She flipped her hair backward and a dreaded silence came in between them.
"You..."
"I..." They said together then smiled.
"You will be fine." She said looking into his eyes.
"Yes,I will." He nodded.
There was another silence between them again. They looked fixedly into each other's eyes. Everything stopped that moment;the singing of the evening birds,the sound of the breeze blowing,the loud music from the neighbor's house,even the time passed in slow motion. They seem to exist in a world of only the two on them. They started moving their heads towards each other,in a slow motion for a kiss. They lips were inches from each other's when they heard someone spoke: "Shit! I am sorry." It was Hillary said,making a sharp turn and returned into the house.
"I am sorry." She said,stood up and hurriedly walked away. He turned and stared at her then smiled. She turned and their eyes met. They quickly looked away and smiled. He put his elbows on the laps and covered his face.
They didn't get to met again until he left. He was fully wired and the make up artist did a good job in transforming him to look like Mr. Gibs. The car he was in drove pulled over outside the hotel;more like a private meeting area for members of the hallows. From their research,they found out most of the share holders in the hotel are members of the organization. He looked at the watch on his wrist;twenty minutes to eleven;perfect time. It will give him less time for any side meeting with anyone who thought he was Mr. Gibs. He looked around,there were many cars parked outside. He walked towards the entrance,he pushed the door and entered. He saw an black arrow on the wall just as Mr. Gibs said and followed the direction. He continued walking for almost two minutes until he was near the kitchen. He saw the arrow directing to the left and followed left. He walked for another thirty five seconds then saw an elevator. The elevator opened as he approaches and closed immediately he entered. It began descending and came to a stop. The elevator opened and he came out.
Outside the elevator was the upper section of the conference hall;a large space of about two hecters. There were two rows of chairs around the railings and at the lower section,a large conference table was at the middle with many rows of chairs around it. At the head of the table was a much larger and more designed chair;it must be where Hillary's mother will sit. He glanced at the watch,five minutes to eleven. He look around for where to sit and saw an empty seat near one of the pillars. He bounced there and sat down. He scratch his knee nervously,waiting for the show to start. He scan around the hall without turning his head,giving the camera lens he was wearing the ability the captor as much faces as possible. The light deem and everyone stood,he followed suit immediately. Everywhere was dead silent except for the click of shoe heels on the floor. The owner of the shoe appeared moment later and went to the head of the table and stood. There was a look of seriousness on her face. Even with the evil look on her face,she still resembles Hillary. She placed her right hand on her chest,at the position of her heart,others did the same and he did also. They said their pledge then she sat down before everyone sat. She placed her arm on the table and looked towards his direction,his heart jumped out from his mouth and returned. He began sweating immediately. She looked away and smiled then cleared her throat. He heard sound of something clipping and looked down;his hands and legs were clipped to the arms and legs of the chair.
"Damn it!" He said,struggling to free himself.
The people sitting beside him and in front of him stood up and moved away. A machine with five fingers like that of human appeared from up and held him. It lifted him up and proceed to taking him down to the table. It dropped him hard on the table and he let out a growl. Hillary's mother stood up,climbed onto the table and walked towards him. She stood near him and pinned him down with the heel of her shoe.
"Ladies and gentlemen,look who we found,Hillary Osagies's ally." She said,hands akimbo looking around the hall. Noises began arising from the people. She then continued: "I have an insider at the Hotel Gibs lodged and he told me few days ago that some FBI agent came and took him and he never came back. I knew immediately it was Hillary so I did my own work. I had someone follow them,get to wire the three agents houses and I get to know all of their plans." She bent down beside him and held his neck. "I know you're seeing and hearing me Hillary. This fight is bigger than you and you're going to die today. I have people surround where you are,but before I kill you,I want you to hear your friend in agony."
She brought out a small knife from her hips and stabbed it into Doctor Jonah's eyes. Blood spill on her face and the table. He let out a loud,agonizing cry that fill the air. He began vibrating then passed out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by Jecdope(m): 2:01pm On Oct 25, 2017
shocked this story is fucking interesting

1 Like

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by Damibiz(m): 2:18pm On Oct 25, 2017
This woman is wicked walahi ta lahi

1 Like

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by GraveMan(m): 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2017
RIP In Advance To Doc Jonah This Story Is Freaking Real

1 Like

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by Mrmoore14(m): 3:05pm On Oct 25, 2017
wat a twist..... u are a real gem OP.

1 Like

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by ERF: 3:06pm On Oct 25, 2017
Damn. .. Seriously. .. Things are not as easy as it seems Hillary. ..
Good Piece Man, carry on the good work.

1 Like

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by itsandi(m): 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
Interesting... Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click

1 Like

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by SNOWBOI360(m): 5:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
THIS IS SOMETHING SPECTACULOUS NICE WORK

1 Like

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by Lildiamond: 6:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
Ha Doc Jonah

1 Like

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by saxwizard(m): 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
what the f****

blood for blood
I so much like revenge
hillary its our turn to kill someone
I dey your back

but seriously the woman mad gan oooo

2 Likes

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by yEnifex: 9:53pm On Oct 25, 2017
Oga!!! I don't even know if nah Movie I dey watch or I dey read story...

Dr. Don die what next

1 Like

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by loverboi97(m): 7:06am On Oct 26, 2017
Omg

2 Likes

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
what the heck. this is getting scary.

a stab in the eye. OMG. that's freaking bloody, agonizing, painful and hollowish.

RIP to Doctor Jonah, he died a hero.

duch12 keep up the good work.

1 Like

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by duch12(m): 12:22am On Oct 27, 2017
Episode 34

"Oh my God!" Teyana shouted and stood up. She made for the door and Leo quickly held her.
"What are you doing Tee? Calm down." Leo said cuddling her.
"I have to go save him,I love him." She replied with a shaky voice. All eyes were peered at her in surprise. There was about forty seconds silence.
"Ok." Leo uttered nodding. "We will difitely save him,I assure you but we need to be careful. Going in there without a plan means death."
"I agree with Leo,and that's why we need to shift to plan B." Tom said folding his arms.
"No way!" Teyana and Hillary uttered in unison.
"Jonah is still in there and we can't carry out the plan." Teyana said breaking away from Leo's cuddles.
"Then what's do we do?" Tom asked.
"We are going in;I and Teyana to get Doctor Jonah."
"Ok,and you think they will allow you in,take him and walk out just like that? That's not possible." Tom chuckled.
"Just shut up Tom." Teyana said angrily.
"Ok." Tom replied raising his hands up.
"Can you guys just get going?" Arnav spoke for the first time,raising his brows. Teyana turned to him and smiled,he winked at her.
"Arnav,I will communicate to you when to shut down the power generator. Just tap the enter key and that's all." Hillary said looking at Arnav.
"Ok." Arnav nodded. Teyana and Hillary made for the door.
"You will be needing weapons." Leo said to them.
"That's true." Teyana said and jogged to the other end of the truck. She opened a compartment,took two TT pistol and two ballester-molina,put them in the holsters,closed the compartment and started walking towards the door.
"I will be needing a gun,maybe two." Hillary said.
"Go help yourself." Leo sneered. Hillary went and carried two guns and they walked out of the truck.
Sound of gun shots rand in the air as they walk towards the hotel. Teyana pushed Hillary to the ground and lied down beside him. Hillary put his hands behind his head and shut his eyes. Teyana crawled and took cover behind an array of flower. She studied the directions the shots were coming then took out one of the TT pistols and shot towards the directions. She took out four of the men with a short while. She pressed on the wrist radio and put a call across the others.
"Hello are you ok? We heard the gun shots." Tom asked from the other end.
"Yes yes,we need cover." She replied.
"Ok." He said and ended the call.
She heard sound of door opening and crawled to where Hillary was lying with hands still behind his head. "We need to get going." She said tapping him on the back and stood up. He jumped up,looking around. They hurried towards the hotel as the duet began. They jumped the small iron fence and entered the hotel.
"There is a staircase leading to the underground in the washroom." Hillary said.
They walk carefully towards the back of the hotel and entered through the back entrance. Hillary brought out a small map from his jacket pocket and tried to locate the way. He returned the map back into the pocket and met Teyana looking at him,eye brows raised. He shrugged and pointed to the direction they are to follow. She sign to him to look carefully and follow her closely behind and he nodded. She positioned the gun,ready to attack and they began moving in the direction. They walked for almost two minutes before arriving at the washroom. They looked for the staircase and found it at the rear end of the room. They began climbing down,careful not to make any sound. They heard gun shot and took cover behind the wall. Teyana bent down,brought out a small mirror from her breast pocket. She used the mirror to have look at the person ahead. There were three men wearing black suit and holding guns. She waited until they were talking to each other then rolled out and with three shots,she took them out. She stood up and glanced at Hillary.
"Call Arnav and tell him to take down the power generator now." She said and brought out a 3D glass from her jacket. Hillary put a call across Arnav and said: "Now."
The light went off almost immediately. He took out his own 3D and wore it. He hurriedly followed Teyana as she walk towards the door. She was few inches away from the door when two men came out from inside. She shot them immediately and they fell on the ground. She entered the hall followed by Hillary. There was commotion inside conference hall. They saw Doctor Jonah lying on the large table still unconscious. Teyana tip toed to the table,held his legs and pulled him. She put him on her shoulder and they started moving towards the door. The light came back.
"Look who is here." Hillary's mum said and chuckled. They turned around to face her.

3 Likes

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by duch12(m): 12:22am On Oct 27, 2017
Thank you guys for all the wonderful comments.

1 Like

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by saxwizard(m): 6:48am On Oct 27, 2017
suspense again
thanks duch12. ....
Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by lhawarl1(m): 12:12pm On Oct 27, 2017
preciousuweh:

YOU GUYS NEED TO CHECK OUT THIS BLOCKBUSTER.

Thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Who Am I? / Ghost-full / Maa Mi (a Poem For Women Of Substance Out There) By Badiru Kehinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.