Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? - Gaming (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? (26853 Views)

What Is The Most Difficult Game You Played? / What Was The First Video Game You Ever Played? / What's The Best Mobile Game You Have Ever Played ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by aphrodisiac(m): 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
Rubik's cube
Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by HypePlusIQ(m): 6:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
Truth or dare. ;DTruth or dare.
Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 26, 2017
Mine its, skyrim side quest, God those things are so long, and much, still great tho.
Like the nerd vs the geek said " its an endless quest of solitude ".
I loved residents evil 4 PS 2. Like 10 time even cranked up the difficult.
Then final fantasy cant remember if its 13 or 14.
It was fucki#g awesome.
I couldn't finish spiderman on Sega, I didn't know what to do with kingpin. Didn't finish Mario either, all mighty NEPA. Mercenaries 2 didn't finish it.
Tachyon..I can't find the full version.

Good times, I barely play, though its strategy I love,
Money must be made.
Peace out gamers. Love you all, smartest people in Nigeria. We think differently.

1 Like

Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
Bro you got it, that spiderman was crazy, I didn't know what to do to kingpin. Did you play shinobi 3,

slex:
on sega mega drive ..Spiderman( that game is too hard at the last stage abeg)

Ps one...resident evil 2

Ps 2 ...well, finished all the games i could get my hands on anyways.

Ps 3... Still on watch dogs final stage.

Ps 4 .. evil within

PC/windows ..devil may cry 4
Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by Ayodele951(m): 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
Limbo.
Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by joesmarty(m): 7:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
KronicMorris:
Ha!
Black 2 PS2.... never passed level 2 cheesy...... Too hard mehn, Too Hard

I finished Black on PS2, very interesting game. Now gaming on ps3
Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by joesmarty(m): 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2017
Dayvey:
God of war:Ascension,Reason:NEPA I never finish am up till today sef

LOL @NEPA. av finished the game sha.
Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by Ashley86400: 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
I would say adventure games like Halo, Shadow of Mordor,Sacred or God of War. .but that's probably because I don't have the time to "actually" finish the games.
But it's a different story with the simple-but-complicated Candy Crush which is on my phone instead and which I have more access to play since I carry my phone everywhere, but still the game never ends. .I don't think Candy Crush was meant to be finished...

1 Like

Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by Emeka71(m): 8:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
Criminal case.
Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by froz(m): 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
Syphon Filter 2.
Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:16pm On Sep 26, 2017
psyphon filter because the person wey get game come carry hin thing
Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by slex(m): 8:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
donsimo:
Bro you got it, that spiderman was crazy, I didn't know what to do to kingpin. Did you play shinobi 3,

Make guy. Kingpin is impossible..
Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by Kingstone32(m): 8:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
Gta san andreas (learning to fly dey kill me) and freedom fighter.
Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by otusnora(f): 8:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
Diamond rush. Could never play thru the last level of the last stage.
Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by MacMath(m): 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
Mine is MARIO.

Never seen anyone who completed this game.
Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by oluxzy: 9:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
THE LEGENDARY ''BOUNCE'' on Nokia 3310 grin
Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by marwanafrica: 9:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
minion Rush, at Vector the boss stage
Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by sirvvy: 11:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
Onimusha - PS2

The game crashed when I reached the ship part, I guess that was the last stage.
Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by Dinzelflash(m): 12:01am On Sep 27, 2017
PurestBoy:

A friend is in 2311 at the moment, when he plays and I see some kind of challenges in that level, I shiver
chisos!
Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by Dinzelflash(m): 12:03am On Sep 27, 2017
aphrodisiac:
Rubik's cube
very easy stuff
Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by moonraker(m): 12:51am On Sep 27, 2017
Crysis 3

Honestly, no time. Plus I went on YouTube to see how the game ends.
Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by Nobody: 1:42am On Sep 27, 2017
moonraker:
Crysis 3

Honestly, no time. Plus I went on YouTube to see how the game ends.

Na so e be.

i stopped wolfenstein the new order at the final boss battle. and i was playing on hard

someone on kotaku said once you are older/working, you will inevitably play games on eay mode becuase you do not have he time to master a game with so many other things dragging for your attention and no real benefits of finishing on hard/ ultraviolence

1 Like

Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by chuks34(m): 1:44am On Sep 27, 2017
Resident Evil (ps2) the game hard jor.
Buh jerry2i have finished it back to back thumbs up bro grin
Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by hakinze00(m): 3:10am On Sep 27, 2017
KennyID17:

That's the sweet spot my friend. I still play Skyrim to date even after finishing d main storyline, plus d expansions. RPG games over anything, but more of medieval RPG, not the GTA kinda RPG
nah not meant for me....I am an heavy gamer, I have a lot of games I play so I can't spend too long on just one or two games and also once it is too long, I lose interest in d story because dere will be a lot of repetition nd once I don't get d story I don't bother playing it again
Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by Sike(m): 4:35am On Sep 27, 2017
I don't play games.
Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by Shhhh01(f): 5:44am On Sep 27, 2017
aolumaxi:
For me its 'Dead to Rights'
Played twice to chapter 13
nd mem card keeps crashing

GOW too ( Not a fan tho)
share urs

cc: cao lalasticlala
Candy Crush. Life Issues
Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by dasanchez1(m): 7:06am On Sep 27, 2017
Dexter247:
Soul Reaver 2 ...that's the hardest game I have ever played
the game no hard joor tongue
Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 27, 2017
dasanchez1:
the game no hard joor tongue

taah. u never play am
Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by chrisskynet(m): 8:49am On Sep 27, 2017
Darksider131:
Devil may cry 3 (D.M.C) the game is just hard
And also
Resident evil 4, fu*cking long game

advise to some gamers: dont get bloodborne or darksouls 3 those games can cause cancer at certain points

finished DMC 3 nd Residents evil 4 twice.. Cos of Residents Evil 4 i became a blimey fan on RE Franchise... My Leon S Kennedy.

Got to a stage in Devil may cry 3 i got an electric guitar as a weapon... mehn flash back mode

1 Like

Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by slex(m): 11:43am On Sep 27, 2017
donsimo:

That kingpin was impossibleto beat. Shinobi 3 ?thats true ohhhh another hell of a game.

Anywys I have finished EVERY COD franchise
Re: What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? by dasanchez1(m): 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2017
Dexter247:

taah. u never play am
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) / Pc Games For Sale / Adetomiwa Edun Featured As Alex Hunter In FIFA17 The Journey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.