Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

My Boyfriend Av Forgiven Me... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Av Forgiven Me... (1226 Views)

Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Av Forgiven Me... by rosy16(f): 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
Gud evening my friends on Nairaland, I posted how my boyfriend is mad at me, and now am happy to let u know dt we av finally reconciled n he has forgiven me,so I want to thank does who advice me with words of hope,u all r d best, as for those who insulted me with abusive words,i dnt knw wat to say sha,bt God dey.
Re: My Boyfriend Av Forgiven Me... by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ok....

And this should be the last of your personal problems we would see on Nairaland.
Re: My Boyfriend Av Forgiven Me... by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
Praise to God

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Av Forgiven Me... by jonaifame22(m): 8:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
So when will you give him a "Thank you" fvck

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Av Forgiven Me... by rosy16(f): 8:17pm On Aug 10, 2017
StephDamielola:
Ok....

And this should be the last of your personal problems we would see on Nairaland.
yes o, dis will b d last

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Av Forgiven Me... by bbmpiin: 8:18pm On Aug 10, 2017
crap
Re: My Boyfriend Av Forgiven Me... by rosy16(f): 8:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
jonaifame22:
we r nt into dt, bt evn if am to do dt, u xpect me to come n announce it here? any wr, dt one dey
Re: My Boyfriend Av Forgiven Me... by nerodenero: 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2017
Sense fall on you
jonaifame22:
Re: My Boyfriend Av Forgiven Me... by bbmpiin: 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2017
rosy16:
we r nt into dt, bt evn if am to do dt, u xpect me to come n announce it here? any wr, dt one dey
shameless stink like you
Re: My Boyfriend Av Forgiven Me... by jonaifame22(m): 8:22pm On Aug 10, 2017
rosy16:
to whom much is given, much is expected, in the brotherhood I belong to, forgiveness is a sin
Re: My Boyfriend Av Forgiven Me... by jonaifame22(m): 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
nerodenero:
Sense fall on you
and pvssy too, I'm tired of mastvrbating. This days even when I wanna scrub my dick with sponge when I'm bathing, my preek will stand like a dignitary who is standing up to be recognised in a crowd after his name was called, cos my dick has gotten accustomed to my hands stroking my dick, my mind now interpretes my hand to my dick as sexually appealling! Too bad nobody loves me

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Av Forgiven Me... by abelprice(m): 8:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
This is so much lyk many girls... turn your private matter to public issue... U 4 still tell us how e take dey straf u na angry
Re: My Boyfriend Av Forgiven Me... by Baddest69(m): 8:31pm On Aug 10, 2017
rosy16:
so you will come and complain to us whem things aint rosy...

See ehn! If you finally give him that 'thank you fuccck' without telling us here!! SEUN will judge you
Re: My Boyfriend Av Forgiven Me... by abelprice(m): 8:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
jonaifame22:
and pvssy too, I'm tired of mastvrbating. This days even when I wanna scrub my dick with sponge when I'm bathing, my preek will stand like a dignitary who is standing up to be recognised in a crowd after his name was called, cos my dick has gotten accustomed to my hands stroking my dick, my mind now interpretes my hand to my dick as sexually appealling! Too bad nobody loves me

Lol... U need Jesus in your life grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Av Forgiven Me... by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
rosy16:
Gud evening my friends on Nairaland, I posted how my boyfriend is mad at me, and now am happy to let u know dt we av finally reconciled n he has forgiven me,so I want to thank does who advice me with words of hope,u all r d best, as for those who insulted me with abusive words,i dnt knw wat to say sha,bt God dey.
Oh Lord,how I wish boyfriend problem was the biggest of my worries.Sweetie,best take it easy,I can see this guy is all you think about,wisen up babe,don't let your world revolve around a man,there is so much to achieve,yes they are very very important,but also create a good life for yourself too,that would earn you their respect better.
Re: My Boyfriend Av Forgiven Me... by jonaifame22(m): 8:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
abelprice:

Lol... U need Jesus in your life grin grin
I already have him, I need a "SHE"
Re: My Boyfriend Av Forgiven Me... by abelprice(m): 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
andergirl:

Oh Lord,how I wish boyfriend problem was the biggest of my worries.Sweetie,best take it easy,I can see this guy is all you think about,wisen up babe,don't let your world revolve around a man,there is so much to achieve,yes they are very very important,but also create a good life for yourself too,that would earn you their respect better.

It's obvious you've been reading books written by women who are struggling with deir homes.. mostly divorced women searching for who will tag along all in the name of the respect quest
Re: My Boyfriend Av Forgiven Me... by dewhaley: 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
andergirl:

Well I can see a lady thinking outside the box here...��

(1) (Reply)

Thank God I Finally Brokeup With The Beech / Woe Unto Any Man That Will Marry Tboss.".. ( Tboss's Father) / Danfo Spotted In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.