Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,400 members, 7,800,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Payback Time(getting Me Back) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Payback Time(getting Me Back) (654 Views)

'men Are Scum' 2(payback And Re)lola Shares On Zion Rufus' Diary Of A Lagos Girl / A Spark(getting Me Back) / Payback Time(getting Me Back) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Payback Time(getting Me Back) by Peezzy(f): 8:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
continued *
the kind of tears that touched your heart.
DAN a i will never forget as long as i live.He took his brief case,hissed and went out of the living room i heard the front door bang and i wiped my tears.
I dressed quickly,i did not wan2 look extravagant so i put on a pink short gown,a pair of blue gladiators a blue chain bag a blue bead bracelet and blue earings
l dash out the front door what meets my gaze is a massive fleet of cars owned by a pompous,selfish and and and.......oooohhhhh i breath a sigh of relief as i walk towards my car a Toyota corolla I PURCHASED WITH MY OWN MONEY.
'CHUKS" i yell with all my might '.
Chuks was our gatekeeper and security man a young boy of 15 who just finished his secondary education buh needed money for his parents to start a business to pay his school fees in school.
He came nearer looking as smart as ever.
"madame e be like say you call me ha ha abi na slip i dey sleep?'
'um yes I called you u no dey sleep um o.k i'm off to see eseosa my friend I will be back shortly.
l hopped into my car and i remembered the mornings incidence l grated my teeth as i started the engine i held the steering tight as if it were Dan's chicken like neck i was gripping i let loose fully and i rushed at the gate half opened by Chuks i drove past him without even glancing at him i think or i thought i heard him shout chineke!!!!!!! as i drove madly out of the so called home.

(1) (Reply)

FRICTION- A Story By Chukwuka Edoziuno / Professional Writers Needed Urgently / Why Are You Yet To Sign Up With Bambooks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.