Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,776 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Watchman Church Awomama, Imo State - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Watchman Church Awomama, Imo State (2782 Views)

Lightning Kills Women In Church In Imo (photo) / Photos From The Unveiling Of Jesus Statue In Imo State / Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watchman Church Awomama, Imo State by sunioma: 11:18am On Feb 14, 2010
NairaLander,

I have a daughter who will be 11yrs by September and will be entering her secondary Education this year.

I have the intention of sending her to the watchman school awomama in Imo state. I was told the school has good moral and academic values.

I want someone in the house to tell me more of the school, like:

1. The contact of the school.
2. The full name of the school.
3. school fee
etc
Re: Watchman Church Awomama, Imo State by rotimy(m): 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2010
Well, mission schools are very expensive! Go there and see things for your self before sending the child there!

(1) (Reply)

Characteristics Of The False Prophets / HICC Challenges Nigerian Christian Men In 5ms / Prophet Ireti Ajanaku Is Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.