Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,934 members, 7,799,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) (62004 Views)

Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods / Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did / Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by sinaj(f): 11:07am On Aug 11, 2017
kinibigdeal:

Let us see how handsome yours is...
my boo's picture is on ur dp nau wink
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by Oladipo1166(m): 11:09am On Aug 11, 2017
see how the school look like
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by Charley1966: 11:11am On Aug 11, 2017
G
4our:
make we start stock fish? its jude
You better leave jodha alone before I change my mind
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by Peacefullove: 11:11am On Aug 11, 2017
Amarabae:
Three gbosa for you.

My Sister , Am Glad you understand the point . Its a very technical aspect that only few people can understand . Not to mention the fact that Internet never forgets .
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by SuperBlack: 11:11am On Aug 11, 2017
sinaj:
An?
An it was quickly brought to NL for ur Comments and Likes.
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by jackie35(m): 11:14am On Aug 11, 2017
Jodha:
This handsome young man proposed to his girlfriend in her hostel...the Lady ,a 300level nursing student said YES..and hostel girls go wild...

So...?
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by JoshMedia: 11:21am On Aug 11, 2017
Who I go propose to now?
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by Sirambassador(m): 11:21am On Aug 11, 2017
Handsome man...... grin .. I weak
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by sinaj(f): 11:22am On Aug 11, 2017
dingbang:
lol upon all the school wey she go
lol grin
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 11:27am On Aug 11, 2017
sinaj:
shocked
sinaj:
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by thanknairaland1: 11:28am On Aug 11, 2017
reserve my comment yet, until they graduate and come an face d world.
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by SirMichael1: 11:29am On Aug 11, 2017
Buharison:

You are always insulting them because they are rejecting your mails, go and find something doing mister

So you've not encountered me before? grin Is it only your girls I lash? Besides, why don't the girls I lash sell me out? Is your sister, zahra on NL so that I'll send her a pm? I'll fūçk her real good even if she's got a husband grin

If your father can say denigrating things about his wife, I see no reason why I can't too grin
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by sinaj(f): 11:30am On Aug 11, 2017
SuperBlack:
An it was quickly brought to NL for ur Comments and Likes.
I dnt get u
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by sinaj(f): 11:31am On Aug 11, 2017
FemiEddy:

To be sincere, I do make d same mistake ...lol
nd it doesn't sound strange when u say it? grin
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by Harbeyg09(m): 11:45am On Aug 11, 2017
See how proposal dry grin
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by bossrillboss: 11:56am On Aug 11, 2017
Jodha:
More...
..when d lady stop bleaching self,cos I no understand her fingers
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by optional1(f): 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2017
robosky02:

that's the point grin

congratulations and coming with my lov hmmm daughter optional for the occasion

on a serous note once you have a ring on don't waste too much time... finish up the proscess tongue

daddy yo
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by buffalowings: 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2017
RottenTomato:
I must fvck for night vigil today!

What are you smoking grin?
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by Jodha(f): 12:17pm On Aug 11, 2017
SirMichael1:
Is this not privacy invasion? Bet my balls these guys don't know that their pictures are on this forum. undecided

Calm down before yhu type something yhu know nothing of....

The lady is my friend and she's fully aware of this...
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by Jodha(f): 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2017
Shakingdbumbum:
He did not go on his knee. why?

He did but ...I wasn't able to get the picture of it...
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by Jodha(f): 12:23pm On Aug 11, 2017
nnokwa042:
I love the guy pure Igbo guy I for hate him if had knelt down for the girl, what rubbish man kneeling down to ask a girl to marry him I dey mad angrywhy do we love oyibos culture too much ,I never see African food in white peoples restaurant, whites do thier things and African wan attach to them by force,now bleaching is EBE ANO

He knelt down but I couldn't get a picture of it...
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by SirMichael1: 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2017
Jodha:

Calm down before yhu type something yhu know nothing of....

The lady is my friend and she's fully aware of this...

After you uploaded it and it made FP or before? undecided
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by michaelolushola: 12:30pm On Aug 11, 2017
Jodha:
This handsome young man proposed to his girlfriend in her hostel...the Lady ,a 300level nursing student said YES..and hostel girls go wild...

This is beautiful! You can also meet a handsome man of your own and get your dream proposal on LostRib.com.

Click here http://lostrib.com/?afmc=36v
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by adexdon(m): 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2017
what is handsome and pretty abt dz
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by misspineapple(f): 12:48pm On Aug 11, 2017
Kinda looks funny
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by FemiEddy(m): 1:01pm On Aug 11, 2017
sinaj:
nd it doesn't sound strange when u say it? grin
U know d "h" in handsome is silent, so I just make dat error most times too grin
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by SkinnyDude(m): 1:06pm On Aug 11, 2017
Na one thing I no fit try be this
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by Zivaharry(m): 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2017
She is correct
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by FroshJaynex(m): 1:11pm On Aug 11, 2017
Modsenemy:
The other girls don't seem too happy...
grin
Modsenemy:
The other girls don't seem too happy...
yes they are not happy because we the Bleep boys have refused to do the same. �
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by sinaj(f): 1:20pm On Aug 11, 2017
FemiEddy:

U know d "h" in handsome is silent, so I just make dat error most times too grin
so u pronounce it as andsome man grin

Where u from grin
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by posiworld(m): 1:21pm On Aug 11, 2017
Let her wait for the marriage naw, guys can be decietful
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by emelda86(f): 1:27pm On Aug 11, 2017
Babe is fine....congrats dear

When is the date

Party jollof rice can sweet me eehnnn.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry / Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics / Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.