Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Nigerians Want Buhari To Resign On Moral Grounds, Guardian Poll Shows - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Want Buhari To Resign On Moral Grounds, Guardian Poll Shows (18089 Views)

COVID-19: Four Things Nigerians Want To Hear From Buhari / El-Rufai Asks All Political Appointees To Resign On 30th April / Okogie, Obasanjo, Fayose — Six People Who Didn’t Want Buhari To Run (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Want Buhari To Resign On Moral Grounds, Guardian Poll Shows by 2016v2017: 9:22am On Aug 11, 2017
dumie:
Too sick to rule yet too greedy to resign
Re: Nigerians Want Buhari To Resign On Moral Grounds, Guardian Poll Shows by kosire(m): 9:34am On Aug 11, 2017
ganye1:
We understand that Buhari didn't choose to be I'll and being President doesn't deny him the right to seek for medical treatment for his illness. The President has done all the laws requires him to do in such situation. The irony is that those asking him to leave on moral grounds do not realised the callousness of playing politics with Buhari's illness. Though I won't advise Buhari to run again, given his health condition and age, those making noise online should know that Buhari can comfortably beat any living politician in Nigeria.
I don't want to quote you again...
Re: Nigerians Want Buhari To Resign On Moral Grounds, Guardian Poll Shows by mofewilkie(m): 9:36am On Aug 11, 2017
Bolustical:

Yes, I want the President to resign coz he is not capable to run healthwise but my problem with you lots is that you would not have wanted the President to resign if he has been Igbo

Sullivan Chime was abroad for months treating a cancer related sickness for much 2013 and you people did not set example by calling for his resignation.

You guys are pathological hypocrites.

Get well soon PMB.

grin you have forgotten that when Yar'Adua was ill, PMB called for his resignation. So who's the hypocrite here?
Re: Nigerians Want Buhari To Resign On Moral Grounds, Guardian Poll Shows by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 11, 2017
Even deaf and blind have seen and understand that APC government is the worst thing to happen to Nigerians economically.

The whole world are watching how APC is using security agencies to intimidating innocent protesters and agitations.

Thanks goodness APC only have one year and ten months to go.

#ApcGovernmentIsCorrupt
#BuhariIsCorrupt...

Re: Nigerians Want Buhari To Resign On Moral Grounds, Guardian Poll Shows by oskaaay(m): 9:42am On Aug 11, 2017
shocked shocked grin grin grin grin sad sad sad sad

Check Out:
How To Get Real Instagram Followers For Your Business/personal IG Account-reveal
>> https://www.nairaland.com/3981240/how-get-real-instagram-followers
Re: Nigerians Want Buhari To Resign On Moral Grounds, Guardian Poll Shows by MrRhymes101(m): 9:48am On Aug 11, 2017
aku626:

It's not misplaced priority it sets a tone for good governance, moral ethics and an unquantifiable discipline from leaders in the nation.
But the NA has said the presidency did everything right to have Buhari stay abroad indefinitely. My point is, why don't we focus on the new man in charge and demand good governance instead of seeking the head of the president?
Re: Nigerians Want Buhari To Resign On Moral Grounds, Guardian Poll Shows by dumie(f): 10:06am On Aug 11, 2017
maclatunji:

Hahahahaahahahahaha, you have to lie to massage the hate burning in you. Get well soon.
You must be suffering from acute amnesia to type that every Nigerian voted and supported for the illiterate Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Want Buhari To Resign On Moral Grounds, Guardian Poll Shows by Uyemi: 10:15am On Aug 11, 2017
[quote author=Bolustical post=59360950]

Yes, I want the President to resign coz he is not capable to run healthwise but my problem with you lots is that you would not have wanted the President to resign if he has been Igbo

Sullivan Chime was abroad for months treating a cancer related sickness for much 2013 and you people did not set example by calling for his resignation.

Get well soon PMB.
[/quote

atleast we know it was cancer, the sickness had a name and there was no illusions about him being fine or even humorous during the time he was away for treatment. unlike this power tasty man whom we have been told by almost all his guests that he is fine and recuperating well in London.
by the way whats that sickness his suffering from again undecided
Re: Nigerians Want Buhari To Resign On Moral Grounds, Guardian Poll Shows by Unbreakable007: 10:19am On Aug 11, 2017
[quote author=Bolustical post=59360950]

Get well soon PMB.
[/quot

Abeg Whn God dey share brain wher u hide?
Re: Nigerians Want Buhari To Resign On Moral Grounds, Guardian Poll Shows by bankylan: 10:20am On Aug 11, 2017
ganye1:
We understand that Buhari didn't choose to be I'll and being President doesn't deny him the right to seek for medical treatment for his illness. The President has done all the laws requires him to do in such situation. The irony is that those asking him to leave on moral grounds do not realised the callousness of playing politics with Buhari's illness. Though I won't advise Buhari to run again, given his health condition and age, those making noise online should know that Buhari can comfortably beat any living politician in Nigeria.

Idiocy, stupidity, symcophancy, slavery,...Why are the youths repeating the errors of their fathers
Re: Nigerians Want Buhari To Resign On Moral Grounds, Guardian Poll Shows by aku626(m): 10:24am On Aug 11, 2017
MrRhymes101:
But the NA has said the presidency did everything right to have Buhari stay abroad indefinitely. My point is, why don't we focus on the new man in charge and demand good governance instead of seeking the head of the president?
I couldn't agree better, however we shouldn't ignore the salient point that the elected president is taken his country for a fool, of course we can on the other hand bring those in charge at the moment to their responsibility by demanding for better governance.
Re: Nigerians Want Buhari To Resign On Moral Grounds, Guardian Poll Shows by Tecno66: 10:26am On Aug 11, 2017
GMBuhari:
Some people will just be manufacturing polls anyhow
If the poll meet your expectation, you no go say na manufactured poll. You go call am correct poll. Easy o.
Re: Nigerians Want Buhari To Resign On Moral Grounds, Guardian Poll Shows by maclatunji: 10:30am On Aug 11, 2017
dumie:

You must be suffering from acute amnesia to type that every Nigerian voted and supported for the illiterate Buhari

Obviously the president is not illustrate, why make a fool of yourself?

Disliking or hating the man should not make you delusional.
Re: Nigerians Want Buhari To Resign On Moral Grounds, Guardian Poll Shows by Ojiofor: 10:31am On Aug 11, 2017
ganye1:

Since when?
He failed woefully 3 times before 2015.
Buhari currently is unfit to stand for any office,Buhari and his blind supporters should face reality.
Re: Nigerians Want Buhari To Resign On Moral Grounds, Guardian Poll Shows by GMBuhari: 10:43am On Aug 11, 2017
Tecno66:
If the poll meet your expectation, you no go say na manufactured poll. You go call am correct poll. Easy o.

No poll has ever moved me, because like the Jonathan poll everything is manufactured
Re: Nigerians Want Buhari To Resign On Moral Grounds, Guardian Poll Shows by Flakky26(f): 10:52am On Aug 11, 2017
First of its kind online platform for Nigerians to drop innovative ideas on building a Prosperous Nigeria on issues relating to health,education,security, restructuring ,police, Agriculture etc . www.myinputng.webs.com , www.fb.com/myinputng
Re: Nigerians Want Buhari To Resign On Moral Grounds, Guardian Poll Shows by chernest2002: 10:53am On Aug 11, 2017
People are praying for buhari to recover while buhari is killing them, as for me any thing anyone wish me, back to sender.
Re: Nigerians Want Buhari To Resign On Moral Grounds, Guardian Poll Shows by tete7000(m): 11:06am On Aug 11, 2017
Buhari gets moral? I doubt. No be person wey get moral go resign on moral ground?
Re: Nigerians Want Buhari To Resign On Moral Grounds, Guardian Poll Shows by Afinn01: 12:17pm On Aug 11, 2017
We naija shaaa!!!! The truth is what was Buhari Motive for nt resigning? He knew he wasn't feeling too well n he refused.the same way He insisted Yar'dua shuld do d same when yardua was sick.
A man that keep saying Nigeria wil be ungovernable at a time.
The same embarrassed women infront of Merkel of Germany when he went fr assistance.
He keep breaking constitutional law at any given time. So what do we expect
I don't hate Buhari.but when u put this together we can tell atleast what kind of Man he is.
Re: Nigerians Want Buhari To Resign On Moral Grounds, Guardian Poll Shows by august2224(m): 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2017
ganye1:

only a zombie thinks this way. take note, i am apolitical
Re: Nigerians Want Buhari To Resign On Moral Grounds, Guardian Poll Shows by Okoroawusa: 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2017
DaBillionnaire:

noooo, its MTN Mast tongue
who be dis?
Re: Nigerians Want Buhari To Resign On Moral Grounds, Guardian Poll Shows by Torylanez(m): 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Buhari should not resign, he is too wicked to be alive after ruining this country and it's citizens.

He should just die.

Not after we chop papa nwaamaikpe bean cake first
Re: Nigerians Want Buhari To Resign On Moral Grounds, Guardian Poll Shows by precious1967(m): 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2017
corruption must die by fire by force. buhari ride on
Re: Nigerians Want Buhari To Resign On Moral Grounds, Guardian Poll Shows by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2017
Pls was Guardian existing during Yar'adua's tenure?...................hypocrites Guardian ko, PDP ni
Re: Nigerians Want Buhari To Resign On Moral Grounds, Guardian Poll Shows by kokorunna(m): 1:57pm On Aug 11, 2017
What is the fuss, pray for the old man. People are complaining because of the restriction to steal money.
Re: Nigerians Want Buhari To Resign On Moral Grounds, Guardian Poll Shows by MrRhymes101(m): 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2017
aku626:

I couldn't agree better, however we shouldn't ignore the salient point that the elected president is taken his country for a fool, of course we can on the other hand bring those in charge at the moment to their responsibility by demanding for better governance.
Very true!
Re: Nigerians Want Buhari To Resign On Moral Grounds, Guardian Poll Shows by oladeebo: 3:30pm On Aug 11, 2017
@op,
kano Alimajiri is enough to defeat facebook & tweeter users in real pool coming 2019.
no cause for alarm!
Re: Nigerians Want Buhari To Resign On Moral Grounds, Guardian Poll Shows by Splashme: 6:03pm On Aug 11, 2017
seunlayi:
No need for polls, when even the zombies are wailing some are now afraid to talk of politics since their mentor already proved them wrong.

FTC Dedicated to those who never supported PMB during the election
Re: Nigerians Want Buhari To Resign On Moral Grounds, Guardian Poll Shows by obioravictor(m): 6:16pm On Aug 11, 2017
Its not a game of POLL...
All eyes are drown, is either resign or resume {B.R.R} THANKS
Re: Nigerians Want Buhari To Resign On Moral Grounds, Guardian Poll Shows by prospero5(m): 10:15pm On Aug 11, 2017
surgical:
keep deceiving yourself

how?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram: In Defence Of Govt's Position To Negotiate. / Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri / "Help, Corrupt DPR Officials Are Aiding Greedy Filling Stations!!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.