Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Photos Of Cultists Arrested By Police In Benue & Weapons & Phones Recovered - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Cultists Arrested By Police In Benue & Weapons & Phones Recovered (21739 Views)

Cultists Arrested During Robbery After Engaging Police In Gun Battle. Photos / The Activities Of Cultists In Oworoshoki: Lagos Resident Raises Alarm Over / Youths Apprehend A Gang Of Cultists In Ikaland, Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Cultists Arrested By Police In Benue & Weapons & Phones Recovered by Thobiy(m): 12:55pm On Aug 11, 2017
it a pity
Re: Photos Of Cultists Arrested By Police In Benue & Weapons & Phones Recovered by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2017
Please People sweden or Canada, which is the best to work and immigrate to? I need answers from all nairalanders. Please show some love and care.
Re: Photos Of Cultists Arrested By Police In Benue & Weapons & Phones Recovered by omenka(m): 1:03pm On Aug 11, 2017
These are most likely those crooks that claim to be hustlers at Tito Gate. There are dozens of them there.
Re: Photos Of Cultists Arrested By Police In Benue & Weapons & Phones Recovered by talkeverytime: 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2017
Na WA o

Guys, read here "Reasons Why Young People join cults"

http://www.talkeverytime.com/2017/01/8-reasons-young-ones-join-cults.html?m=1
Re: Photos Of Cultists Arrested By Police In Benue & Weapons & Phones Recovered by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2017
Awe street, my nightmare back den in secondary Skool.
Re: Photos Of Cultists Arrested By Police In Benue & Weapons & Phones Recovered by Austinoiz(m): 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2017
Dread Red Confraternity hitmen indeed.

Saw only catapult and awka-made carbide.

BTW Igbo boys are fasting developing Omenka's village (some call there a state anyways but I don't)
Re: Photos Of Cultists Arrested By Police In Benue & Weapons & Phones Recovered by jrusky(m): 1:25pm On Aug 11, 2017
Oh police so you can arrest cultist but fulani razed down entire village same Benue 2 days ago and you could arrest a single fulani up till now? Anyway I have vowed not to say anything about Benue any longer because I realized they are the biggest *Mumu* in human history so I don't give a damn what the hell is going on in Benue.
Re: Photos Of Cultists Arrested By Police In Benue & Weapons & Phones Recovered by ujah60: 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2017
Homeboiy:
Even katapot

I want GANA arrested not this boys
gana dt has been saving his pple from fulani terrorist, government now branded him a criminal
Re: Photos Of Cultists Arrested By Police In Benue & Weapons & Phones Recovered by Bigii(m): 1:42pm On Aug 11, 2017
broseme:
PRESS RELEASE

ARREST OF ARMED ROBBERS AND SUSPECTED CULTISTS:

The Benue State command on Tuesday 8/8/2017 at about 2330hrs, received a distress call that some criminals are attacking and dispossessing innocent members of the public of their phones(GSM handsets) at Logo I area of Makurdi metropolis.SARS operatives on patrol responded immediately to the distress and got one Emmanuel Ifeanyi 23yrs who belongs to the Red Confraternity arrested at the scene trying to escape, he led the operatives to his accomplice one Monday Joseph 26yrs aka "Mad Dog"- a self confessed Cult hitman of the Reds Confraternity involved in several cult related killings and robbery in Makurdi.

A locally fabricated revolver pistol with five (5) rounds of live ammunition, knives, six (6) handsets and assorted charms were recovered from them. Further investigation led to the arrests of Chimezie Ekeke 28yrs, Sonter Joshua 15yrs and Hashimu Abdullahi 27yrs all male of Awe Street and Logo 1 areas of Makurdi. They would be charged to court as soon as investigation is concluded.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/cultists-arrested-by-police-in-benue.html?m=1

Issokay lipsrsealed
Re: Photos Of Cultists Arrested By Police In Benue & Weapons & Phones Recovered by goldedprince: 1:56pm On Aug 11, 2017
useless bagas and useless ayes, na them.
quote me stupidly and die by accident this year
Re: Photos Of Cultists Arrested By Police In Benue & Weapons & Phones Recovered by ememlinus: 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2017
God hs expose dem dis little boys just dey thief people things anyhow dey claim say dem b cultist see their tiny legs like broom :PGod hs expose dem dis little boys just dey thief people things anyhow dey claim say dem b cultist see their tiny legs like broom
Re: Photos Of Cultists Arrested By Police In Benue & Weapons & Phones Recovered by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:54pm On Aug 11, 2017
Omenka and sons
Re: Photos Of Cultists Arrested By Police In Benue & Weapons & Phones Recovered by lonelydora: 7:10pm On Aug 11, 2017
MTKbudapest:

u mean that bridge before u get to indorama when coming from refinary junction?
Yes so
Re: Photos Of Cultists Arrested By Police In Benue & Weapons & Phones Recovered by MTKbudapest(m): 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2017
lonelydora:
Yes so
wow. Hope nobody died when it collasped

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cultists Arrested By Police In Benue & Weapons & Phones Recovered by MTKbudapest(m): 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2017
lonelydora:
Yes so

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cultists Arrested By Police In Benue & Weapons & Phones Recovered by lonelydora: 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2017
MTKbudapest:

No car was on top of it. It is the place between the bridge and the road that collapsed. Not the bridge itself. It was closed and everyone was using one lane resulting to a serious traffic since yesterday and today. I will send the pix later.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cultists Arrested By Police In Benue & Weapons & Phones Recovered by Jayslyder: 7:32pm On Aug 11, 2017
I've got nothing to say other than what the hell is a sling shot doing among the displayed weapons?? dem dey rob birds too??
Re: Photos Of Cultists Arrested By Police In Benue & Weapons & Phones Recovered by ahamonyeka(m): 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2017
Makurdi is another haven for cultist.after edo,rivers then you can call benue.I can recall the last time I went for a contract job at makurdi behind makurdi and I was lodging at one hotel at kastina-ala so,I wanted to take palmwine and somebody directed to go place that looks like a village after the river benue which av forgotten the name of that place on getting there I saw some little boys in white and red some in black smoking hemp and drinking quickly I just other the palmwine drink it afterward and leave.
Re: Photos Of Cultists Arrested By Police In Benue & Weapons & Phones Recovered by MTKbudapest(m): 9:24pm On Aug 11, 2017
lonelydora:

No car was on top of it. It is the place between the bridge and the road that collapsed. Not the bridge itself. It was closed and everyone was using one lane resulting in a serious traffic since yesterday and today. I will send the pix later.

ok. Thats right

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cultists Arrested By Police In Benue & Weapons & Phones Recovered by judgedredd22(m): 6:04am On Aug 12, 2017
farano:
Tell me why would one join a group that could cause frustration into one's life forever?

faranostic farabuga!! grin grin grin how far now? cool
Re: Photos Of Cultists Arrested By Police In Benue & Weapons & Phones Recovered by farano(f): 10:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
judgedredd22:

faranostic farabuga!! grin grin grin how far now? cool
I dey bro. . Happy Sunday smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cultists Kill Man For Obstructing Land Deal (photo) / Isreal Adegoke Adeusi Killers, 15 Others Arrested By Amotekun / NDLEA Arrests Two With Narcotics At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.