Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Logos International Secondary School, Awomama Imo State - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Logos International Secondary School, Awomama Imo State (14143 Views)

Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher / Sped International Secondary School Oyo / Imo State University Post Ume Info; Dept. Cut Off, Closing & Exam Dates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Logos International Secondary School, Awomama Imo State by sunioma: 3:03pm On Feb 14, 2010
NairaLander,

I have a daughter who will be 11yrs by September and will be entering her secondary Education this year.

I have the intention of sending her to the watchman school awomama in Imo state. I was told the school has good moral and academic values.

I want someone in the house to tell me more of the school, like:

1. The contact of the school.
2. The full name of the school.
3. school fee
etc
Re: Logos International Secondary School, Awomama Imo State by initstime: 7:05pm On Apr 25, 2010
I recommend that school for your daughter,
a disciplined school with highly intellectual teachers.
I heard the school common entrance is likely on
8th May, 2010,but am not too sure,the fee for the entrance exam is about N5000,
hope to make more enquires and reach u asap.u can reach me on 08022206090
Re: Logos International Secondary School, Awomama Imo State by ericchrls: 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2011
PLSS U WILL BE MAKIN A MISTAKE BY SENDIN UR WARD TO DAT HELL OF A SKUL, I'VE BIN THERE AND D TRUTH IS THERE IS NOTHIN TO RIGHT HM ABT THE SCHOOL, IF U DONT WANT YOUR DAUGHTER TO HATE, U PLEASE DONT SEND HER THERE. ALL ITS STUDENTS AV 1 PROBLEM OR D OTHER AND THEY FIND IT HARD SOCIALIZI IN D OPEN WORLD. shocked

1 Like

Re: Logos International Secondary School, Awomama Imo State by oscarmedia(m): 12:13pm On Sep 16, 2011
I agree with ericchris , it could be be a good school but during my time it was more concerned with being a church rather than a school random accusations of being a witch etc i hope its all changed

1 Like

Re: Logos International Secondary School, Awomama Imo State by mostwantedguy: 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2015
I recommend this school to any parent that desires his/her children to acquire academic excellence and godliness of the youth. You wont regret you did!!!
Re: Logos International Secondary School, Awomama Imo State by prinzfame1djA: 3:07am On Dec 30, 2015
My name is chukwuemeka Mgefechukwu. I graduated from logos international secondary school, it is a great school....and Like every great institution is has its flaws. But its advantages out weighs its disadvantages.This school will teach you how to be self sufficient as relates Academics, it helps you develop a good spiritual life....because it is said " the spiritual controls the physical " it helps you develop high self esteem and many more good qualities...so please ignore the person that posted a defamatory statement above..... Am proud to have pass through such a school and now am a 300level Law students of University of Nigeria ,Nnsuka(Enugu campus) ......
Peace

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Yabatech Part Time Newly Admitted Student Should Come In / The Shambolic State Of Secondary Education In Nigeria / Cross River Varsity Shutdown Over Killing Of Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.