Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Snake Killed By My Dog Last Night - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Snake Killed By My Dog Last Night (38878 Views)

South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions / Man Killed By Lion He Kept As Pet / My Dog May Die Soon From A Snake Poison, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake Killed By My Dog Last Night by walosky(m): 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2017
And Lala's dogs right now be like....

Re: Snake Killed By My Dog Last Night by muller101(m): 2:33pm On Aug 11, 2017
U killed the snake your self. Not the dog.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snake Killed By My Dog Last Night by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 11, 2017
matuskyoo7:
Wao.. You are so luck my dog lost it live to a king cobra sometimes ago
cobra killed ur dog? Did the cobra make it alive?
Re: Snake Killed By My Dog Last Night by DeManNextDoor(m): 2:57pm On Aug 11, 2017
blessedvisky:
This is definitely making FP. Dog( Seun's favourite) ➕ Snake( Lalasticlala"s favourite) is an irresistible combo. Just wait and see
it made front page o,i dnt just know wats with them and snakes

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed By My Dog Last Night by HolyTitus(m): 3:09pm On Aug 11, 2017
chiscodedon:
I woke up this morning, was shocked opening my door to see a black snake lying on my frontage killed by my dog.
This is her 3rd time killing snakes and she always kill other reptiles and as usual anytime she kills,she brings and lay them on my corridor.
I have checked all her body,but saw no bite, is there any precaution I need to take?
I need to administer any drugs on her?
what breed does the dog belongs to - i need to get one ASAP ??
Re: Snake Killed By My Dog Last Night by laiza(m): 3:17pm On Aug 11, 2017
I'm not sure I understand what you saying but I don't think there's a reward for a job you're meant to do in the first place. Your dog is a guard dog and she's doing exactly that. While I'd say you're doing a great job with your dog, you shouldn't stop doing what you're doing cos it's paying off....whatever that is. I'll advice you clear your surroundings, that will help the dog in seeing well although their sight is ten times ours. I would have said you reward the "hero" dog but she might get the wrong message and start looking for snakes upandan like lala. Your dog is not immune to snake venom oh.

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed By My Dog Last Night by supereagle(m): 3:21pm On Aug 11, 2017
Dogs can kill snakes, I should have known that.
Re: Snake Killed By My Dog Last Night by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 11, 2017
Keneking:
See the dog eyes sef undecided, abeg we need dogs like this to track those that stole our billions grin

"This is her 3rd time killing snakes and she always kill other reptiles and as usual anytime she kills,she brings and lay them on my corridor."

- Igbo dogs are indeed doing very well grin
Dogs sef get tribe? Hian!
Re: Snake Killed By My Dog Last Night by almsofgold: 3:48pm On Aug 11, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
I think the thread should be recaptioned; SEU.N KILLS LALASTICLAL.A grin
high man grin you wrote this under the influence

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed By My Dog Last Night by 360command: 4:24pm On Aug 11, 2017
dingbang:
Nkita from biafra
Nikita is not from Biafra
Re: Snake Killed By My Dog Last Night by dljbd1(m): 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2017
Fine dog
Re: Snake Killed By My Dog Last Night by zolapower: 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2017
chiscodedon:
I woke up this morning, was shocked opening my door to see a black snake lying on my frontage killed by my dog.
This is her 3rd time killing snakes and she always kill other reptiles and as usual anytime she kills,she brings and lay them on my corridor.
I have checked all her body,but saw no bite, is there any precaution I need to take?
each time she/he kills any unwanted creatures give her fried meat balls as a reward for the bravery act .
Re: Snake Killed By My Dog Last Night by bravejoel(m): 6:30pm On Aug 11, 2017
Is this one dog or wolf??
Re: Snake Killed By My Dog Last Night by Ikenna240(m): 7:57pm On Aug 11, 2017
chiscodedon:
[color=#770077][/color]

Better arrange am bone and pepper soup.
Re: Snake Killed By My Dog Last Night by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 02, 2019
muller101:
U killed the snake your self. Not the dog.

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Gets Herself In One Minute Kiss With Her Dog / Nigerian Man Receives Python As Gift In US Mall. Photos / How Many Animals Did You See ? ( Pic )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.