Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,231 members, 7,807,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Biafra! Biafra!! Biafra!!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra! Biafra!! Biafra!!! (4032 Views)

Tears like river as ipob elders cry and blesses Biafra - Biafra news today / Peter Obi Answers If He Supports Biafra - Biafra News Today / This Day Newspaper Biafra! Biafra!! Biafra!!! By Ike Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra! Biafra!! Biafra!!! by otosa(m): 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2017
omoeko001:
To be honest this Biafra of an issue is tiring, if you ask an igbo person in diaspora especially igbos living in Lagos what is their take on this Biafra issue, the reply I get is that they don't want the break they are not concerned about the Biafra of an issue....... from what I have seen the most people agitating for this break up are the igbos staying in the South East . if you select 20 igbos in Lagos and asked them what their take on Biafra is, 15 will tell you they are not interested in it...... So why are the igbos in the South East pained than their fellow brothers in diaspora,

The thing is confusing. please I need answers
They will never support just because they are enjoying something here. meanwhile all of them can not leave the village. I am not an Igbo man but I feel their pains and the govt. will never concern about their well being accept they agitate.

1 Like

Re: Biafra! Biafra!! Biafra!!! by Requiem18(m): 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2017
woodcook:

Leave us and our mouth alone. Na by Force to share country with skull mining republic and arewa pedophilic nation?

IPOB want to stay alone whether we are disorganized or not that is not your concern bro.

Unity begger please leave us alone ooh we owe you no answers as per our plans and timeline
Pedophilic nation? Da fukk bro?

1 Like

Re: Biafra! Biafra!! Biafra!!! by Samsonyte(m): 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2017
The problem there is datz those igbo Guy living in the south west are more civilized, than those living in south east, these has cause a lot of misunderstanding among them.
Re: Biafra! Biafra!! Biafra!!! by omoeko001(m): 1:42pm On Aug 11, 2017
otosa:
They will never support just because they are enjoying something here. meanwhile all of them can not leave the village. I am not an Igbo man but I feel their pains and the govt. will never concern about their well being accept they agitate.

I share similar opinion with you
Re: Biafra! Biafra!! Biafra!!! by omoeko001(m): 1:45pm On Aug 11, 2017
Samsonyte:
The problem there is datz those igbo Guy living in the south west are more civilized, than those living in south east, these has cause a lot of misunderstanding among them.

you are spot on
Re: Biafra! Biafra!! Biafra!!! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 11, 2017
Samsonyte:

Afonja please leave us alone whether we are civilized or not is non of your business.

With all your civilization your region has been mining skulls like no tomorrow while your masters from Arewa pedophilic republic are donating their daughters to BH and you are here calling someone uncivilized.

You better look in the mirror and see the meaning of being uncivilized.
Re: Biafra! Biafra!! Biafra!!! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2017
omoeko001:

you are spot on

You have been here since morning ain't you supposed to be out there mining skull? grin
Re: Biafra! Biafra!! Biafra!!! by Yyeske(m): 3:03pm On Aug 11, 2017
woodcook:

Leave us and our mouth alone. Na by Force to share country with skull mining republic and arewa pedophilic nation?

IPOB want to stay alone whether we are disorganized or not that is not your concern bro.

Unity begger please leave us alone ooh we owe you no answers as per our plans and timeline
You are the one begging for others to help you get Biafra, the north had already told you to leave and go back to Igboland to get your Biafra and referendum and you're still refusing to leave the zoo. Shame on you and your likes
Re: Biafra! Biafra!! Biafra!!! by Yyeske(m): 3:05pm On Aug 11, 2017
1bunne4lif:
this is coming from someone who is pained. Biafra will come and any body, I mean anybody that stands in its way will be crushed beyond imagination. Remember! I SAID IT
It must come but go get it first, not only online ranting
Re: Biafra! Biafra!! Biafra!!! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 11, 2017
Yyeske:
You are the one begging for others to help you get Biafra, the north had already told you to leave and go back to Igboland to get your Biafra and referendum and you're still refusing to leave the zoo. Shame on you and your likes

Shame on you, you skull miner.

Tell that dwarf in Abj from skull mining republic and his dying oga from pedophilic republic to give us date for referendum.

You blood suckers you want us to pick up weapon so that your brothers will have an excuse to come down to SE and mine skulls?
Re: Biafra! Biafra!! Biafra!!! by Yyeske(m): 3:16pm On Aug 11, 2017
woodcook:

Shame on you, you skull miner.

Tell that dwarf in Abj from skull mining republic and his dying oga from pedophilic republic to give us date for referendum.

You blood suckers you want us to pick up weapon so that your brothers will have an excuse to come down to SE and mine skulls?
You Jew from Senegal, what are you doing about your referendum and Biafra
Re: Biafra! Biafra!! Biafra!!! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 11, 2017
Yyeske:
You Jew from Senegal, what are you doing about your referendum and Biafra

Skull miner we are waiting for the dwarf skull miner in aso rock. grin
Re: Biafra! Biafra!! Biafra!!! by Yyeske(m): 3:20pm On Aug 11, 2017
woodcook:

Skull miner we are waiting for dwarf skull miner in aso rock. grin
Jewish wanderer from Pakistan
Re: Biafra! Biafra!! Biafra!!! by omoeko001(m): 3:21pm On Aug 11, 2017
woodcook:

You have been here since morning ain't you supposed to be out there mining skull? grin
is remaining your skull to mine
Re: Biafra! Biafra!! Biafra!!! by Yyeske(m): 3:24pm On Aug 11, 2017
omoeko001:

Please tell that Jewish wanderer and pig to realize that the chief skull miner in aso rock has achieved what his entire lineage from creation to its end can only wish for.
Re: Biafra! Biafra!! Biafra!!! by Markfemi2: 3:25pm On Aug 11, 2017
Biafra is dead on arrival
Re: Biafra! Biafra!! Biafra!!! by Requiem18(m): 3:26pm On Aug 11, 2017
Yyeske:
Igbo people aren't Jew's...at all. And that guy is one of the reasons I feel like something shitty will take place.
Re: Biafra! Biafra!! Biafra!!! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2017
omoeko001:

Hahaha. I am safe where I am.

You can continue your business in skull miners land.
Re: Biafra! Biafra!! Biafra!!! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 11, 2017
Yyeske:

I prefer being a wanderer from Pakistan to being Afonja the skull miner from the land of the fallen angel. grin
Re: Biafra! Biafra!! Biafra!!! by Yyeske(m): 4:13pm On Aug 11, 2017
Requiem18:
Igbo people aren't Jew's...at all. And that guy is one of the reasons I feel like something shitty will take place.
Remember their god and chief pig has made Judaism their official religion so please don't be offended if I decide to call him a Jew from the moon
Re: Biafra! Biafra!! Biafra!!! by Yyeske(m): 4:14pm On Aug 11, 2017
woodcook:

I prefer being a wanderer from Pakistan to being Afonja the skull miner from the land of the fallen angel. grin
Suit yourself but make sure you get your referendum tomorrow or I'll take your online ranting as noise
Re: Biafra! Biafra!! Biafra!!! by Yyeske(m): 4:16pm On Aug 11, 2017
Markfemi2:
Biafra is dead on arrival
We all know dear, just that their online noise is way too much
Re: Biafra! Biafra!! Biafra!!! by Requiem18(m): 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2017
Yyeske:
Remember their god and chief pig has made Judaism their official religion so please don't be offended if I decide to call him a Jew from the moon
Are you joking?... This must be a joke.... Right?
Re: Biafra! Biafra!! Biafra!!! by Yyeske(m): 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2017
Requiem18:
Are you joking?... This must be a joke.... Right?
Ask those IPOB miscreants and pigs, they'll tell you more
Re: Biafra! Biafra!! Biafra!!! by 1bunne4lif(m): 5:06pm On Aug 11, 2017
Yyeske:
It must come but go get it first, not only online ranting
its no concern of yours
Re: Biafra! Biafra!! Biafra!!! by unohbethel(m): 10:29am On Aug 12, 2017
Jj222:
lol abi oooo.so u Don dash dem those ones .lol una no go kill me for here. I really love nairaland ; always making u happy when u r sad. nairalanders I greet u all.

exactly dear..same here
Re: Biafra! Biafra!! Biafra!!! by Jonathan39: 10:54am On Aug 12, 2017
It will bother you till you die, stay away or get crushed
omoeko001:

it bothers me because it bothers Nigeria and am a Nigerian
Re: Biafra! Biafra!! Biafra!!! by omoeko001(m): 10:56am On Aug 12, 2017
Jonathan39:
It will bother you till you die, stay away or get crushed

na you go die weyrey omo oloshi
Re: Biafra! Biafra!! Biafra!!! by Jonathan39: 10:59am On Aug 12, 2017
Is it your business whether it elevate our living conditions? Yorubas are too jealous of the Igbos that's why Awolowo seized Igbos money thinking he can tie us down, but the reverse is the case now. Yoruba face your Zoo and let biafrans be.
Requiem18:
Legitimate question, do you really think a country of your own will somehow elevate your living conditions? Do you not see this as the same old political bs that the masses are always roped into?
Re: Biafra! Biafra!! Biafra!!! by Requiem18(m): 4:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
Jonathan39:
Is it your business whether it elevate our living conditions? Yorubas are too jealous of the Igbos that's why Awolowo seized Igbos money thinking he can tie us down, but the reverse is the case now. Yoruba face your Zoo and let biafrans be.
Oi person who told you I am a yoruba person? What kind of idiot are you? I phrased the question in legit manner and you decide to disgrace your parents by being a big fool. Go back home and receive more training from your parents before start to type
Re: Biafra! Biafra!! Biafra!!! by malawian0000001: 8:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
omoeko001:
To be honest this Biafra of an issue is tiring, if you ask an igbo person in diaspora especially igbos living in Lagos what is their take on this Biafra issue, the reply I get is that they don't want the break they are not concerned about the Biafra of an issue....... from what I have seen the most people agitating for this break up are the igbos staying in the South East . if you select 20 igbos in Lagos and asked them what their take on Biafra is, 15 will tell you they are not interested in it...... So why are the igbos in the South East pained than their fellow brothers in diaspora,

The thing is confusing. please I need answers
Do the Igbos in the South East also want to break away with "your" Lagos? I also get those questions from you guys and i give them an answer they want to hear.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Exactly Was Reno Omokri Trying To Achieve With This Post? / Photo Of Dangote Kneeling To Talk To President Tinubu Goes Viral / Another Soldier Lambast Gov Sanwo - Olu For Arresting His Colleague (Pic,Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.