Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,431 members, 7,800,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

KBKFoundation To Give N500,000 To Ikekpeazu Chidinma UNN Best Graduating Student - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / KBKFoundation To Give N500,000 To Ikekpeazu Chidinma UNN Best Graduating Student (34015 Views)

Gtbank Dissociates Itself From N10k Given To Unn’s Best Graduating Student / N10,000 Prize For UNN Best Graduating Medical Student Causes Outrage (Photos) / Eke Ifeanyichukwu Emmanuel, UNN Best Graduating Student (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KBKFoundation To Give N500,000 To Ikekpeazu Chidinma UNN Best Graduating Student by sunshineV(f): 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2017
See as Dem write d 10k bold grin
Re: KBKFoundation To Give N500,000 To Ikekpeazu Chidinma UNN Best Graduating Student by Ejomax77(m): 3:10pm On Aug 11, 2017
GoingPlaces247:
Please People Sweden or Canada, which is the best to work and immigrate to? I need answers from all nairalanders. Please show some love and care.
canada
Re: KBKFoundation To Give N500,000 To Ikekpeazu Chidinma UNN Best Graduating Student by emynike2001(m): 3:11pm On Aug 11, 2017
This applaudable

Nice moves,

UNN my alma mata

But meanwhile, CLICK THE LINK on my signature to get your winning numbers for Ghana BONANZA this evening.
Re: KBKFoundation To Give N500,000 To Ikekpeazu Chidinma UNN Best Graduating Student by dangotesmummy: 3:11pm On Aug 11, 2017
Excuse me 500k is still to small.what is it sef.let's give honor to whom honor is due and encourage up coming girls that intellect still pays more that the hole in their v@jyna and the melons on their chest.

One adolescent prostitute will go for 4 rounds and get 1 million and won't let us rest

Another slay queen Will cart walk down the run way and get 10milliion and a trip to the carribean and will also be given a contract as a brand ambassador

Stop sending wrong messages that poosy business pays more than research. What is it.

She should be given 10million angry

Nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: KBKFoundation To Give N500,000 To Ikekpeazu Chidinma UNN Best Graduating Student by tripoli007(m): 3:14pm On Aug 11, 2017
GoingPlaces247:
Please People Sweden or Canada, which is the best to work and immigrate to? I need answers from all nairalanders. Please show some love and care.

You are not going anywhere.. We are all in Nigeria together ..let's enjoy it together

1 Like

Re: KBKFoundation To Give N500,000 To Ikekpeazu Chidinma UNN Best Graduating Student by MrAcube(m): 3:16pm On Aug 11, 2017
It's funny how people waste money stupidly on unproductive nonsense like beauty pageants, but fail to understand that education worth every penny one can lavish on it. What's wrong with encouraging youths improvement on education by celebrating academic excellence. Asking our girls to pose naked and collect cool cash is more rewarding to our stupid elites. God save Nigeria
Re: KBKFoundation To Give N500,000 To Ikekpeazu Chidinma UNN Best Graduating Student by DJMCOTTY(m): 3:20pm On Aug 11, 2017
Positive side of social media
Re: KBKFoundation To Give N500,000 To Ikekpeazu Chidinma UNN Best Graduating Student by dangotesmummy: 3:21pm On Aug 11, 2017
emynike2001:
This applaudable

Nice moves,

UNN my alma mata

But meanwhile, CLICK THE LINK on my signature
to get your winning numbers for Ghana
BONANZA this evening.
what's applaudable? undecided

Do you see the cars that High class runs girls drive? Do you see the houses yahoo boys build? This is still peanuts compared to her efforts

How many youths of this generation are ready to deny self gratification and bury themselves in books to read? Tell me how many?

How many students will WILLINGLY go for seminars on campus but will HEARTILY go for olamide shows and concerts

Students of this generation will rather buy clothes, shoes,hand bags,spend money on parties than BUY BOOKS.now this girl accomplished the unusual .she did what her mates are unwilling to do yet they gave her a paltry 500k,really?

Olamide will come on stage and sing about breasts, poosy,etc and collect 10m within 7mins of singing maybe 3 of his hits.please let's change this our mindset and stop celebrating mediocrity

Civilized nations celebrate accomplished and successful scientists,researchers and problem solvers and you wonder why everything works in their country and why we're having brain drain?

If this girl was born in the western country I'm sure we won't even be having this conversation in the first place because we all know where she would be by now

Save the few intelligent girls,stop aborting potentials.

1 Like

Re: KBKFoundation To Give N500,000 To Ikekpeazu Chidinma UNN Best Graduating Student by kunleben47(m): 3:24pm On Aug 11, 2017
That's it...there just have to be some form of encouragement for those that excel academically.
Re: KBKFoundation To Give N500,000 To Ikekpeazu Chidinma UNN Best Graduating Student by Rekyz(m): 3:24pm On Aug 11, 2017
Nice one. God hlesa the giver.
Re: KBKFoundation To Give N500,000 To Ikekpeazu Chidinma UNN Best Graduating Student by shekauvsbuhari: 3:25pm On Aug 11, 2017
czarina:
Thank God for social medias grin
medias? Babe why na? Its media.
Re: KBKFoundation To Give N500,000 To Ikekpeazu Chidinma UNN Best Graduating Student by chinonso23(m): 3:28pm On Aug 11, 2017
cool angrylucky she
Is she an Hausa ; no!!!
Is she a Yoruba :God forbid!!!
Is she an Igbo; wink winkoh yes!!!

1 Like

Re: KBKFoundation To Give N500,000 To Ikekpeazu Chidinma UNN Best Graduating Student by nemynely(m): 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
Kbkfoundation Dalu rienne! You have done well. What is N10,000 to a worthy lioness?
The part I really don't like though is her having to contact you.
Please go to her college dean/provost and make the presentation! Anybody who thinks your donation is paltry should donate theirs.
Big ups kbk!

1 Like

Re: KBKFoundation To Give N500,000 To Ikekpeazu Chidinma UNN Best Graduating Student by LeanonGOD(m): 3:30pm On Aug 11, 2017
CANADA is Second to non - Believe me.
GoingPlaces247:
Re: KBKFoundation To Give N500,000 To Ikekpeazu Chidinma UNN Best Graduating Student by emynike2001(m): 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2017
dangotesmummy:
what's applaudable? undecided

Do you see the cars that High class runs girls drive? Do you see the houses yahoo boys build? This is still peanuts compared to her efforts

How many youths of this generation are ready to deny self gratification and bury themselves in books to read? Tell me how many?

How many students will WILLINGLY go for seminars on campus but will HEARTILY go for olamide shows and concerts

Students of this generation will rather buy clothes, shoes,hand bags,spend money on parties than BUY BOOKS.now this girl accomplished the unusual .she did what her mates are unwilling to do yet they gave her a paltry 500k,really?

Olamide will come on stage and sing about breasts, poosy,etc and collect 10m within 7mins of singing maybe 3 of his hits.please let's change this our mindset and stop celebrating mediocrity

Civilized nations celebrate accomplished and successful scientists,researchers and problem solvers and you wonder why everything works in their country and why we're having brain drain?

If this girl was born in the western country I'm sure we won't even be having this conversation in the first place because we all know where she would be by now

Save the few intelligent girls,stop aborting potentials.
YET it remains a good step in d right directions,

lets be thankful for d DAYS of little beginnings,

This way

We put GREED to rest.
Re: KBKFoundation To Give N500,000 To Ikekpeazu Chidinma UNN Best Graduating Student by KingGBsky(m): 3:34pm On Aug 11, 2017
I say that is the POWER of social media.
Keep it up guys never STOP.
Let's use it to remove that sick man from power.
#SocialMediaPower
Re: KBKFoundation To Give N500,000 To Ikekpeazu Chidinma UNN Best Graduating Student by Myself2(m): 3:37pm On Aug 11, 2017
czarina:
Thank God for social medias grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Blood of Buhari.........social medias ??
Re: KBKFoundation To Give N500,000 To Ikekpeazu Chidinma UNN Best Graduating Student by omoikea(m): 3:41pm On Aug 11, 2017
GoingPlaces247:

for me Canada anytime Anyday ...i must go there next year in Jesus Name
Re: KBKFoundation To Give N500,000 To Ikekpeazu Chidinma UNN Best Graduating Student by Ebios(m): 3:43pm On Aug 11, 2017
muller101:
Hope no other intentions
Good question
Re: KBKFoundation To Give N500,000 To Ikekpeazu Chidinma UNN Best Graduating Student by LeanonGOD(m): 3:43pm On Aug 11, 2017
I pray for the day that all the brainless kids on this forum who be banned forever.
chinonso23:
cool angrylucky she
Is she an Hausa ; no!!!
Is she a Yoruba :God forbid!!!
Is she an Igbo; wink winkoh yes!!!

1 Like

Re: KBKFoundation To Give N500,000 To Ikekpeazu Chidinma UNN Best Graduating Student by dangotesmummy: 3:45pm On Aug 11, 2017
emynike2001:

YET it remains a good step in d right directions,

lets be thankful for d DAYS of little beginnings,

This way

We put GREED to rest.
it's not greed to demand what she DESERVES AND HAVE EARNED.we need to change the way we think and change what we define as SUCCESS

during my days when things were still a little normal, schools,research institutions, multi national companies and religious institutions will have rewarded girls like this heavily and will be rushing her to give her endorsement deals.not any more in this generation its how big your breasts or ass is.

Some clowns and jesters went to sit in big brother house doing God knows what and they were paid for God knows what and you think this is not a slap on hardworking girls faces

Girls of her age will rather do runs or run after Yahoo boys yet men like you will cone online to mock them and make jest of them, now we have few sane girls with dignity who have chose to use brain over bottom power and you're talking about being greedy?

Do you not think she won't sit down in her quiet moments and think that is it all worth it? Do you think she will not see all her slay queen mates who are flaunting money to her face and tell her ENI TO MO WAY LOMOWE.OR ENI TIOMO NIBITI AWON EGBE ESENLA ASERE KU

THESE ARE THE REAL QUEENS THAT SHOULD BE REWARDED HEAVILY BECAUSE SOCIETY IS KILLING THE FEW EXTINCT DECENT GIRLS

This days any parent that tells his child "if you read your book, you will grow up to be rich and famous", the child will automatically know you're lying
Re: KBKFoundation To Give N500,000 To Ikekpeazu Chidinma UNN Best Graduating Student by siegfried99(m): 3:45pm On Aug 11, 2017
GoingPlaces247:

Canada
Re: KBKFoundation To Give N500,000 To Ikekpeazu Chidinma UNN Best Graduating Student by siegfried99(m): 3:46pm On Aug 11, 2017
Myself2:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Blood of Buhari.........social medias ??

* falls from ugu tree* grin
Re: KBKFoundation To Give N500,000 To Ikekpeazu Chidinma UNN Best Graduating Student by emynike2001(m): 3:50pm On Aug 11, 2017
dangotesmummy:
it's not greed to demand what she DESERVES AND HAVE EARNED.we need to change the way we think and change what we define as SUCCESS

during my days when things were still a little normal, schools,research institutions, multi national companies and religious institutions will have rewarded girls like this heavily and will be rushing her to give her endorsement deals.not any more in this generation its how big your breasts or ass is.

Some clowns and jesters went to sit in big brother house doing God knows what and they were paid for God knows what and you think this is not a slap on hardworking girls faces

Girls of her age will rather do runs or run after Yahoo boys yet men like you will cone online to mock them and make jest of them, now we have few sane girls with dignity who have chose to use brain over bottom power and you're talking about being greedy?

Do you not think she won't sit down in her quiet moments and think that is it all worth it? Do you think she will not see all her slay queen mates who are flaunting money to her face and tell her ENI TO MO WAY LOMOWE.OR ENI TIOMO NIBITI AWON EGBE ESENLA ASERE KU

THESE ARE THE REAL QUEENS THAT SHOULD BE REWARDED HEAVILY BECAUSE SOCIETY IS KILLING THE FEW EXTINCT DECENT GIRLS

This days any parent that tells his child "if you read your book, you will grow up to be rich and famous", the child will automatically know you're lying

I got d point you made.

True talk bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KBKFoundation To Give N500,000 To Ikekpeazu Chidinma UNN Best Graduating Student by guru90: 3:55pm On Aug 11, 2017
Money is nothing. Automatic employment is the best.
Re: KBKFoundation To Give N500,000 To Ikekpeazu Chidinma UNN Best Graduating Student by Babto(m): 3:56pm On Aug 11, 2017
alphaconde:
IS EDUCATION STILL THE KEY?
Education, is the key. Almost anything you do, education is regarded as the launching platform, even with the most common natural God's gift to all animals.
Re: KBKFoundation To Give N500,000 To Ikekpeazu Chidinma UNN Best Graduating Student by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 3:57pm On Aug 11, 2017
alphaconde:
IS EDUCATION STILL THE KEY?

Yes.
Re: KBKFoundation To Give N500,000 To Ikekpeazu Chidinma UNN Best Graduating Student by dre44k(m): 4:01pm On Aug 11, 2017
GoingPlaces247:
canada definitely!!!
Re: KBKFoundation To Give N500,000 To Ikekpeazu Chidinma UNN Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2017
muller101:
Hope no other intentions
Hidden agenda cheesy.
Re: KBKFoundation To Give N500,000 To Ikekpeazu Chidinma UNN Best Graduating Student by Bigsteveg(m): 4:24pm On Aug 11, 2017
GoingPlaces247:
Benue state is better

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Novena University Students Locked Out Of School (Photos) / Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma Edo Sate Is The Worst Uni In Nigeria / Exclusive Photos Of JAMB CBT Center As Candidates Sweat It Out!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.