Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

More Writers Are Needed For Long-term Project - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / More Writers Are Needed For Long-term Project (16060 Views)

Recruitment For Short-Term Consultancy At NCDC In The 19 States Affected / Article Writers Are Needed / We Need Just One Data Entry Personnel For A Long-term Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Writers Are Needed For Long-term Project by topsquino(m): 9:31am On Aug 11, 2017
Dear Estimable Writer/Blogger:

Thank you for taking your time to read this project description. This particular project is about reviewing products. If you are interested, kindly read the information below.

PROJECT DESCRIPTION:

This is to notify you that we've another long-term project for writers who are proficient in the following categories: Phones & Tablets, Computer & Accessories, Beauty Products, and Baby Kids and Toys. Our primary aim is to help buyers make informed decisions regarding the items in those categories which can be found on Jumia, Konga, and other popular online stores in Nigeria. So, we need Nigerian writers who are very proficient in reviewing products in these categories.

REWARD

N1,800/500words
Your name will be published along with these articles.

REQUIREMENTS:

1) If you don't have a stable internet connection or laptop, this project is not for you.
2) If you don't understand the rules of grammar (punctuation marks, tenses etc), this project is not for you.
3) If you have not written articles before, this project is not for you.
4) If you are not a creative writer, this project is not for you.
5) If you are not passionate about writing, this project is not for you.
6) If you are not okay with the price, this project is not for you.
7) If you are looking for somebody to train you on writing, this project is not for you.

NOTE: We need high-quality articles. Don't waste your time if you cannot do this. We will not pay you for poorly written content.

HOW TO GET STARTED:

1) Send samples of your articles to topsquino (at) gmail (dot) com NOTE: change the (at) to @ and dot to . and remove the spaces as well.
2) If we are okay with your samples, we will request you to write a 300-word article test on SATURDAY. We DON'T pay for TEST
3) If we are okay with your test, we will start outsourcing our articles to you on MONDAY.

Regards

Topsquino

1 Like

Re: More Writers Are Needed For Long-term Project by Maxcollins042(m): 10:11am On Aug 11, 2017
topsquino:

Thank you for taking your time to read this project description. This particular project is about reviewing products. If you are interested, kindly read the information below.

PROJECT DESCRIPTION:

This is to notify you that we've another long-term project for writers who are proficient in the following categories: Phones & Tablets, Computer & Accessories, Beauty Products, and Baby Kids and Toys. Our primary aim is to help buyers make informed decisions regarding the items in those categories which can be found on Jumia, Konga, and other popular online stores in Nigeria. So, we need Nigerian writers who are very proficient in reviewing products in these categories.

REWARD

N1,800/500words

REQUIREMENTS:

1) If you don't have a stable internet connection or laptop, this project is not for you.
2) If you don't understand the rules of grammar (punctuation marks, tenses etc), this project is not for you.
7) If you are looking for somebody to train you on writing, this project is not for you.

NOTE: We need high-quality articles. Don't waste your time if you cannot do this. We will not pay you for poorly written content.

HOW TO GET STARTED:

1) Send samples of your articles to topsquino (at) gmail (dot) com NOTE: change the (at) to @ and dot to . and remove the spaces as well.
2) If we are okay with your samples, we will request you to write a 300-word article test on SATURDAY. We DON'T pay for TEST
3) If we are okay with your test, we will start outsourcing our articles to you on MONDAY.

Regards

Topsquino
just emailed you
Re: More Writers Are Needed For Long-term Project by silkytouch(m): 7:30am On Aug 12, 2017
You guys sound exaclty like those Bengalese on Freelancerdotcom, dishing out the strictest and stiffest rules with laughable pay.
You dont have to sound so hard on your adverts to drive home a point.
If you threaten people with no pay for a poorly written content, you really would have problems having long term writers on your payroll.
Show that you can be a good employer and you are sure to have good employees.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Writers Are Needed For Long-term Project by az2012(m): 10:44am On Aug 12, 2017
God's time computer venture is oftering a cheap and direct uk used laptop of any series like HP,dell,Toshiba,Acer,Asus,lg,Samsung,parckabell,advent and more of any series and the version because we have duacure,corei3,corei5 and many more at affordable ptice and we also do repairing of laptop in the field of hardware and software engineer so any interested customer to patronice us should reach us on +2347035560643 or Whatsapp us on the same number as well

Re: More Writers Are Needed For Long-term Project by ay3366: 1:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
Communication is an integral part of life. One of the ways to communicate good memories and business value is through quality Photographs and Video. @poshimagery media, we craft it with class.

Call us today to preserve those great memories for you:
For inquiry: 08067419178, @poshimagery.ng

Re: More Writers Are Needed For Long-term Project by madenigga(m): 1:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
Re: More Writers Are Needed For Long-term Project by judchuks20(m): 4:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
Attend seminar to learn how to start getting a second income. You can also get a free blog or site if you have a small business

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/business-blogging-for-cash-in-nigeria-tickets-36865065403

You can Call: 08115779812
Re: More Writers Are Needed For Long-term Project by Afilearn: 6:10pm On Aug 12, 2017
Be careful if you are joining. If you have been freelancing before i believe you will understand.
Dont allow end of the month payment, please.
Tell them to pay you per work and not weekly. Else, they will dupe you, DUPE YOU I SAY.
BE CAREFUL

6 Likes

Re: More Writers Are Needed For Long-term Project by Afilearn: 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
silkytouch:
You guys sound exaclty like those Bengalese on Freelancerdotcom, dishing out the strictest and stiffest rules with laughable pay.
If you threaten people with no pay for a poorly written content, you really would have problems having long term writers on your payroll.
I fell into the hands of one last year december, he duped me more than 500 USD

5 Likes

Re: More Writers Are Needed For Long-term Project by BiafranBushBoy: 8:34pm On Aug 12, 2017
Please collect your pay after every job.

3 Likes

Re: More Writers Are Needed For Long-term Project by telim: 9:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
This is the end of konga and co in Nigeria. Deceiving potential clients with fake review in other to trick potential buyers will do no good to Konga and co as this will damage there reputations in the long run. All reviews must comes naturally from the buyers of products/services and there opinions must be respected.
Paying people to review your products/services is nothing but a scam.

3 Likes

Re: More Writers Are Needed For Long-term Project by Enter0g(m): 10:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
Every igbo person should see this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tOXrkuXaBc
Re: More Writers Are Needed For Long-term Project by Misterdhee1(m): 2:32am On Aug 13, 2017
Afilearn:

I don't know of anything else o, but Topsquino is as legit as the word 'legit' itself. His payrate is the best on nairaland. And he pays as at when due. You can go through the fiverr threads and ask about him. You can't even write for him, if your writing skills are subpar

2 Likes

Re: More Writers Are Needed For Long-term Project by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:45am On Aug 13, 2017
silkytouch:
Exactly. Most of those guys, especially Asians, in Freelancer. com are not honest. What I tell people here is, don't ever send any test written 300 word. Most will elope. Send them articles you've written and if they don't like how you write, then no deal. You'd write a test and they'd bounce you, only for you to see the same article they marked down online. You wonder why they keep asking for writers. What happened to the former writers they worked with with?

1 Like

Re: More Writers Are Needed For Long-term Project by silkytouch(m): 10:19am On Aug 13, 2017
Afilearn:

Bid on IBarena projects, he is an honest and compassionate employee, I worked for him for almost 6months before I stopped Freelancing. He gets big projects and outsource them, he pays fair price for jobs done. He is an Indian but with American flag but for an Indian on Freelancerdotcom, he is unusually reasonable and humane.

Check him out.
Re: More Writers Are Needed For Long-term Project by SFTW: 12:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
silkytouch:

Bid on IBarena projects, he is an honest and compassionate employee, I worked for him for almost 6months before I stopped Freelancing. He gets big projects and outsource them, he pays fair price for jobs done. He is an Indian but with American flag but for an Indian on Freelancerdotcom, he is unusually reasonable and humane.

Check him out.

How can I contact him please?
Re: More Writers Are Needed For Long-term Project by silkytouch(m): 12:20pm On Aug 13, 2017
SFTW:

How can I contact him please?

Making first contact might be a little too direct, I would suggest you just look out for his name on writing adverts or search for him on Freelancerdotcom. I believe there is a way you can search for members using their usernames.
I have not visited the website for a long time now, so I cant remember how but I am sure it is there.

1 Like

Re: More Writers Are Needed For Long-term Project by SFTW: 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
silkytouch:

Making first contact might be a little too direct, I would suggest you just look out for his name on writing adverts or search for him on Freelancerdotcom. I believe there is a way you can search for members using their usernames.
I have not visited the website for a long time now, so I cant remember how but I am sure it is there.
Thanks
Re: More Writers Are Needed For Long-term Project by Marv650(m): 7:56am On Aug 14, 2017
Lemme give this a try
Re: More Writers Are Needed For Long-term Project by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 31, 2017
topsquino:

PROJECT DESCRIPTION:

REWARD

N1,800/500words

REQUIREMENTS:

HOW TO GET STARTED:

Regards

Topsquino

Hello,

I'm interested

I'd like to know if my the possibility of applying next month would be ok?

(1) (Reply)

Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. / Should I Stop My Job Or Continue? / Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2018/2019 – Www.frsc.gov.ng Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.