Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Pls Which One Should I Learn? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pls Which One Should I Learn? (1066 Views)

I Hate Being Broke- What Skill Can I Learn Today? / What Skill I Can I Learn In 3 Months While I Wait For NYSC? / Pls Which Jamb Subjects Will I Do For International Relations? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Which One Should I Learn? by GdexFolami(m): 10:37am On Aug 11, 2017
Am in holiday of like two to three months,am thinking of learning either photography or graphics designing .pls which one is more profitable in nigeria? with reasons.
Re: Pls Which One Should I Learn? by GdexFolami(m): 10:41am On Aug 11, 2017
lalasticlacla , fynestboi
Re: Pls Which One Should I Learn? by fumiswtpusy(f): 11:12am On Aug 11, 2017
Learn music production and thank me later
Re: Pls Which One Should I Learn? by prestige2013: 11:15am On Aug 11, 2017
Are u after the money or you hv Passion for it?
Develop the one you hv passion for then profitability comes in. Your passion is what you do with ease, either paid for or not you derive joy in it.
Both are Lucrative depending on the passion and training you got.
#proudly a Photographer.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Which One Should I Learn? by GdexFolami(m): 7:03pm On Aug 11, 2017
prestige2013:
Are u after the money or you hv Passion for it?
Develop the one you hv passion for then profitability comes in. Your passion is what you do with ease, either paid for or not you derive joy in it.
Both are Lucrative depending on the passion and training you got.
#proudly a Photographer.
passion? abeg i need smtin lucrative to serve as source of income for me in school. as time goes on,i will love it.most tailors dnt have passion for tailoring before learning nw. thanks for advice thou
Re: Pls Which One Should I Learn? by GdexFolami(m): 7:06pm On Aug 11, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
Learn music production and thank me later
which one z music production again? ur moniker thou,tz discouraging
Re: Pls Which One Should I Learn? by fumiswtpusy(f): 9:23pm On Aug 11, 2017
GdexFolami:
which one z music production again? ur moniker thou,tz discouraging
Be a music producer,like sele bobo,tekno etc,even as a local producer they charge lowest 15k per track that is about 400k and there are other opportunities there,like abulm cover,show and artist production,u are likely to make more than a million every month as a local producer but if u become famous then u are getting atleast 10millilon a month.
I will advice to learn a skill that once you are through and good you will become rich not when you are through you will still be poor.
Re: Pls Which One Should I Learn? by GdexFolami(m): 8:01am On Aug 12, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

Be a music producer,like sele bobo,tekno etc,even as a local producer they charge lowest 15k per track that is about 400k and there are other opportunities there,like abulm cover,show and artist production,u are likely to make more than a million every month as a local producer but if u become famous then u are getting atleast 10millilon a month.
I will advice to learn a skill that once you are through and good you will become rich not when you are through you will still be poor.
hmmmmm ,so where can i get it learnt?
Re: Pls Which One Should I Learn? by GdexFolami(m): 2:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

Which state are you now
kwara
Re: Pls Which One Should I Learn? by GdexFolami(m): 4:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

Ok,very far.
I am a graduate and I can authoritively tell u that if you can learn music production very well you will be atleast a millonaira in 2 years after you finish.
As a producer u can also be a
Dj,
Musician.
Organise show,
Gain popularity which you can use and do so many things like politics,bussiness,Bleep
girls or guys for free etc.

It goes on and on.
If you are interested further send me your number or just mention me.
Don't pm me please because I won't reply, because I am a tribalist and yoruba and hausas are looking for way to fuk me up.
no vex, i will stick to graphics designing ..thanks for the attention

(1) (Reply)

WAEC GCE Timetable 2019 Is Out!!! Check Your Exams Date Now / ICAN Lectures Online In Preparation For The 2019 May Diet / Professional Forklift Operator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.