Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,208 members, 7,780,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:18 PM

Tot I Im Bad Ass Till A Slay Queen Tot Me A Lesson - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tot I Im Bad Ass Till A Slay Queen Tot Me A Lesson (3309 Views)

I Tot She Was Different / A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got / How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tot I Im Bad Ass Till A Slay Queen Tot Me A Lesson by Arthurwinner(m): 10:43am On Aug 11, 2017
to be vewi precise....as a badass I wanted to cheat on fiance after d fight we had.....met dis pwetti gal and after talking we changed contact....so it happened last week Friday I took ha awt and we had fun den at night we went to club,bought ha two Andre 40k...fastforward we highed together but d gal drugged ma drink and took me bk to d hotel we lodged safely and den eloped with 5k left to fuel ma car,since Friday she havnt been picking my calls and I cnt see her in her place......buh ma pro is dat I claim to b a badass dat dosnt spend much before getting a lady laid buh I spent more Dan 120k on Dis gal within a week............ my question is......please dear slay queens why una dy Dis wicked even after I spent this much?

1 Like

Re: Tot I Im Bad Ass Till A Slay Queen Tot Me A Lesson by MhizzAJ(f): 10:50am On Aug 11, 2017
Two thumbs to the lady for showing u pepper
Just look at your lyf

How much did u even spend that u r making so much noise..your mates spend millions and they don't complain.
Ordinary 5k cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Tot I Im Bad Ass Till A Slay Queen Tot Me A Lesson by hodusglobal(m): 10:55am On Aug 11, 2017
You better thank God that the Slay Queen didn't hand over your life to the Slay Death...I don't know why you guys like to be spending money lavishly without thinking that there are some people who are seeking for helps. You can never gain from anything from carrying prostitutes, drinking an Alcoholic drinks and smoking. Try to sit and think about my words. Even if you are picking money from the ground, you still works for it, because you are using your blood, vain and other part of the body. I'm not preaching o, but my mind is just telling me to advise you. Thanks!

5 Likes

Re: Tot I Im Bad Ass Till A Slay Queen Tot Me A Lesson by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 11, 2017
U just want to show say u get cash..its okay bro grin grin grin
Re: Tot I Im Bad Ass Till A Slay Queen Tot Me A Lesson by Arthurwinner(m): 11:17am On Aug 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Just look at your lyf

How much did u even spend that u r making so much noise..your mates spend millions and they don't complain.
Ordinary 5k cheesy

my dear is120k plus 5k.
Re: Tot I Im Bad Ass Till A Slay Queen Tot Me A Lesson by MhizzAJ(f): 11:19am On Aug 11, 2017
Arthurwinner:

my dear is120k plus 5k.

So?that babe is God fearing..u r very lucky u didn't spend above that

1 Like

Re: Tot I Im Bad Ass Till A Slay Queen Tot Me A Lesson by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:

see the way i am looking you with my corner eye.
Re: Tot I Im Bad Ass Till A Slay Queen Tot Me A Lesson by Divay22(f): 11:25am On Aug 11, 2017
When the hunter gets hunted...
You ain't really a badass as you think....

Oh she's not wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Tot I Im Bad Ass Till A Slay Queen Tot Me A Lesson by Arthurwinner(m): 11:28am On Aug 11, 2017
hodusglobal:
You better thank God that the Slay Queen didn't hand over your life to the Slay Death...I don't know why you guys like to be spending money lavishly without thinking that there are some people who are seeking for helps. You can never gain from anything from carrying prostitutes, drinking an Alcoholic drinks and smoking. Try to sit and think about my words. Even if you are picking money from the ground, you still works for it, because you are using your blood, vain and other part of the body. I'm not preaching o, but my mind is just telling me to advise you. Thanks!

bro try and understand,I don't spend DAT much on every gal..it just happened this way
Re: Tot I Im Bad Ass Till A Slay Queen Tot Me A Lesson by Arthurwinner(m): 11:29am On Aug 11, 2017
mhizesther:
U just want to show say u get cash..its okay bro grin grin grin
da money is not dah much of a show off level
Re: Tot I Im Bad Ass Till A Slay Queen Tot Me A Lesson by Quality20(m): 11:35am On Aug 11, 2017
are u sure none of ur relatives is in need of at least 5k? but here u are wasting money on a devil
Re: Tot I Im Bad Ass Till A Slay Queen Tot Me A Lesson by Arthurwinner(m): 11:39am On Aug 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:

didnt plan to spend more than that anyways .......buh da lady is a witch
Re: Tot I Im Bad Ass Till A Slay Queen Tot Me A Lesson by Arthurwinner(m): 11:42am On Aug 11, 2017
Divay22:
When the hunter gets hunted... You ain't really a badass as you think....
Oh she's not wicked.
dats d surprising part(badass)....she tot me a lesson tho
Re: Tot I Im Bad Ass Till A Slay Queen Tot Me A Lesson by Arthurwinner(m): 11:44am On Aug 11, 2017
Quality20:
are u sure none of ur relatives is in need of at least 5k? but here u are wasting money on a devil

circumstance
Re: Tot I Im Bad Ass Till A Slay Queen Tot Me A Lesson by Divay22(f): 11:46am On Aug 11, 2017
Arthurwinner:

dats d surprising part(badass)....she tot me a lesson tho
I hope you learnt... Because the next one, you'll be speechless...
Good day.
Re: Tot I Im Bad Ass Till A Slay Queen Tot Me A Lesson by SirMichael1: 11:48am On Aug 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Just look at your lyf

Ordinary 5k cheesy

In your whole stay (probably years or decades) with your guy, how many times have you given him money after he's had sex you? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tot I Im Bad Ass Till A Slay Queen Tot Me A Lesson by SirMichael1: 11:49am On Aug 11, 2017
Arthurwinner:
to be vewi precise....as a badass I wanted to cheat on fiance after d fight we had.....met dis pwetti gal and after talking we changed contact....so it happened last week Friday I took ha awt and we had fun den at night we went to club,bought ha two Andre 40k...fastforward we highed together but d gal drugged ma drink and took me bk to d hotel we lodged safely and den eloped with 5k left to fuel ma car,since Friday she havnt been picking my calls and I cnt see her in her place......buh ma pro is dat I claim to b a badass dat dosnt spend much before getting a lady laid buh I spent more Dan 120k on Dis gal within a week............ my question is......please dear slay queens why una dy Dis wicked even after I spent this much?

Ffs can't you spell out your words well? Leave us with the phonetics please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tot I Im Bad Ass Till A Slay Queen Tot Me A Lesson by Arthurwinner(m): 11:51am On Aug 11, 2017
Divay22:
I hope you learnt... Because the next one, you'll be speechless... Good day.
av always been very sharp enough
Re: Tot I Im Bad Ass Till A Slay Queen Tot Me A Lesson by Arthurwinner(m): 11:53am On Aug 11, 2017
SirMichael1:

In your whole stay (probably years or decades) with your guy, how many times have you given him money after he's had sex you? undecided

thanks bro
Re: Tot I Im Bad Ass Till A Slay Queen Tot Me A Lesson by Arthurwinner(m): 11:54am On Aug 11, 2017
SirMichael1:

bro u sure u are in nigeria
Re: Tot I Im Bad Ass Till A Slay Queen Tot Me A Lesson by Arthurwinner(m): 11:55am On Aug 11, 2017
SirMichael1:

u sure u in naija broda
Re: Tot I Im Bad Ass Till A Slay Queen Tot Me A Lesson by Divay22(f): 11:57am On Aug 11, 2017
Arthurwinner:

av always been very sharp enough
He never still learn... grin
I'll await your next failed Badass strategy.
Re: Tot I Im Bad Ass Till A Slay Queen Tot Me A Lesson by Arthurwinner(m): 12:10pm On Aug 11, 2017
Divay22:
He never still learn... grin I'll await your next failed Badass strategy.
lol.......aint doing da again got a gal anyways

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tot I Im Bad Ass Till A Slay Queen Tot Me A Lesson by cyborg123(m): 12:13pm On Aug 11, 2017
It's called accelerated karma. grin

1 Like

Re: Tot I Im Bad Ass Till A Slay Queen Tot Me A Lesson by Arthurwinner(m): 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2017
cyborg123:
ion think so
Re: Tot I Im Bad Ass Till A Slay Queen Tot Me A Lesson by Arthurwinner(m): 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2017
cyborg123:
ion think so.
Re: Tot I Im Bad Ass Till A Slay Queen Tot Me A Lesson by Romerocollins: 12:55pm On Aug 11, 2017
Arthurwinner:

That money is enough to pay for bride prize in my town

I never undecidedknew some guys can still fall this mugu!
Re: Tot I Im Bad Ass Till A Slay Queen Tot Me A Lesson by Arthurwinner(m): 1:11pm On Aug 11, 2017
Romerocollins:

That money is enough to pay for bride prize in my town
I never undecidedknew some guys can still fall this mugu!
wat villa bro
Re: Tot I Im Bad Ass Till A Slay Queen Tot Me A Lesson by hodusglobal(m): 1:18pm On Aug 11, 2017
Arthurwinner:

bro try and understand,I don't spend DAT much on every gal..it just happened this way
OK. Now, am holding my left ear with my right hand finger pointing at you that you should never let such of thing happen again. Did you heard me clearly? lol

1 Like

Re: Tot I Im Bad Ass Till A Slay Queen Tot Me A Lesson by bbbabes(f): 1:21pm On Aug 11, 2017
Arthurwinner:

Bros, why now.. You only bought a bottle of coke for me and not Andre... Why change the story.... Lolzzz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Communication In Courtship; What You Should Talk About During Courtship. / A Woman Of 29 Years Old Force And Raped A Boy Of 13 Years Old See Photo / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Smoke (pictures attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.