Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Female Corper Goes Missing In Delta State. Photo - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Corper Goes Missing In Delta State. Photo (37416 Views)

Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed / Female Corper Nicknamed "Aunty Ass" Flogs Student Who Asked Her Out (Photos) / Oversized Khaki Given To A Corper In Ogun State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Female Corper Goes Missing In Delta State. Photo by bigerboy200: 2:43pm On Aug 11, 2017
GoingPlaces247:
Please People Sweden or Canada, which is the best to work and immigrate to? I need answers from all nairalanders. Please show some love and care.
Stay in Nigeria

Re: Female Corper Goes Missing In Delta State. Photo by plessis: 2:43pm On Aug 11, 2017
MENELIK1:

Osu spotted
ritualist.... grin

Re: Female Corper Goes Missing In Delta State. Photo by judecares1(m): 2:43pm On Aug 11, 2017
MADAM,ARE U SURE YOUR DAUGHTER HAS NOT GONE WITH YAHOO GUYS? COS DAT SAPELE IS FULL OF GHANA GUYS
Re: Female Corper Goes Missing In Delta State. Photo by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2017
Please People Sweden or Canada, which is the best to work and immigrate to? I need answers from all nairalanders. Please show some love and care.
Re: Female Corper Goes Missing In Delta State. Photo by Juve4(m): 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2017
She will be back by God's Grace

Re: Female Corper Goes Missing In Delta State. Photo by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2017
Re: Female Corper Goes Missing In Delta State. Photo by brunobaba(m): 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2017
She will be found in Jesus' name..Amen
Re: Female Corper Goes Missing In Delta State. Photo by mikejj(m): 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2017
;Dayah fine girl grin have dey released Evans
Re: Female Corper Goes Missing In Delta State. Photo by michoim(m): 2:49pm On Aug 11, 2017
Ask Delta state politicians!
Re: Female Corper Goes Missing In Delta State. Photo by divineRx(f): 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2017
lolz nairalanders re very funny
Re: Female Corper Goes Missing In Delta State. Photo by Elnino4ladies: 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2017
The slay queen is slaying somewhere
Re: Female Corper Goes Missing In Delta State. Photo by TemmyTee82(f): 2:52pm On Aug 11, 2017
Ahan. Which one be batch C 2016 again?

Re: Female Corper Goes Missing In Delta State. Photo by emynike2001(m): 2:52pm On Aug 11, 2017
Again!!!!!!

Haaaaaa

WHY IS everyone keep getting missen this DAYS?

Pls we should watchout for ourselves, skull miners are Not smiling AT ALL, AT ALL

But meanwhile, CLICK THE LINK on my signature to get your winning numbers for Ghana BONANZA this evening.
Re: Female Corper Goes Missing In Delta State. Photo by Veetee(m): 2:54pm On Aug 11, 2017
GoingPlaces247:
Canada is next to Heaven, that's all I can say
Re: Female Corper Goes Missing In Delta State. Photo by Sleekyshuga(f): 2:56pm On Aug 11, 2017
May she return safely.

P.S: There is no Batch C in the present scheme. It's been scrapped
Re: Female Corper Goes Missing In Delta State. Photo by 2lateBiafra: 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2017
Her BOYFREIND CERRY HER GO EXILE THE WAY OJUKWU DID, NO MATTER ,SHE GO COME BACK SOON WHEN SHE TIRE WITH NACKING.
Re: Female Corper Goes Missing In Delta State. Photo by profhezekiah: 3:01pm On Aug 11, 2017
She go serve her husband land
Re: Female Corper Goes Missing In Delta State. Photo by muller101(m): 3:03pm On Aug 11, 2017
Go to her L. I house and check
Re: Female Corper Goes Missing In Delta State. Photo by Unbreakable007: 3:07pm On Aug 11, 2017
The family sud go an mount Road block at Ogun and Oyo stated.

Re: Female Corper Goes Missing In Delta State. Photo by Petjoel: 3:10pm On Aug 11, 2017
Batch C ke !
Re: Female Corper Goes Missing In Delta State. Photo by ojotobiloba1: 3:20pm On Aug 11, 2017
plessis:
Hope she did not travel to Yorubaland.?
Lolz, see Wat some bastard omo ale yoruba have caused by tarnishing dre generation image.... Sense fall on u bro
Re: Female Corper Goes Missing In Delta State. Photo by mycare(m): 3:22pm On Aug 11, 2017
BoneBlogger:
A lady identified as Vera Uloma Ukah, a Batch C 2016 Corp member, deployed to Sapele in Delta State has been declared missing for more than 9 days now, according to a report elder brother. Her family members have been left in distress due to the development as nothing has been heard from the missing corper.

Read the letter which was sent to Facebook user, Sapele Oghenek

Good morning Admin

We are the family members of Vera Uloma Ukah, a Batch C 2016 Corp member, deployed to Sapele in Delta State.
Sir, we have not seen or heard anything from her for the past 9days. We equally understand that the primary and secondary schools are on vacation, as such; she should have had some time to visit home on permission from the corp.

Sir, we are not comfortable with the situation as every member of the family has been put in a trembling situation over her sudden desertion. All efforts to connect her on phone has proved abortive following the unavailability of her phone lines for the past 9 days.

We decided to sort for a helpful avenue such as this platform to solicit for the help of your good office to conduct a search for her by using the appropriate channels.

We look forward to hearing from you within a shortest time.

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.

Yours sincerely,
Samuel Ukah.
(Elder Brother)"

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/family-panics-female-corper-goes-missing-delta-state-photo.html
Batch *C* Corper
I doubt this news
Re: Female Corper Goes Missing In Delta State. Photo by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 11, 2017
grin shocked grin

Relax, she will resurface very soon.
She only eloped with her sugar daddy to enjoy the holiday.

Most female corpers have turned sex workers!
Just a promise of a job after service year will make them offer their pot hole perpetually till they realise its all a big scam.

19,800 no dey reach them. Always looking for extra by all means necessary especially cheap sales of their kpomor.

BTW, NYSC batch C 2016

Let me be quiet about that misleading info. I guess you mean Batch B 2016.
Re: Female Corper Goes Missing In Delta State. Photo by Pain(m): 3:35pm On Aug 11, 2017
Chai..with those milk bags, I hope those motherless suckers will release her soon. Evans on my mind..
Re: Female Corper Goes Missing In Delta State. Photo by Prognose: 3:39pm On Aug 11, 2017
GoingPlaces247:

Canada.
Good working conditions.
Re: Female Corper Goes Missing In Delta State. Photo by Princedan50: 3:42pm On Aug 11, 2017
oluwayimika123:
1st thing their is nothing like BATCH C in d current NYSC scheme
nnaaaa!!!! The batch c thing made me rethink n wonder that I have to re-read it again to know if it's really batch c or I no see am well. I hope the news is true tho cus its condiments are false already.
Re: Female Corper Goes Missing In Delta State. Photo by olosk(m): 3:45pm On Aug 11, 2017
GoingPlaces247:
Italy is better for your kind of work.....
Re: Female Corper Goes Missing In Delta State. Photo by ThatAppleGuy: 3:53pm On Aug 11, 2017
GoingPlaces247:

The two are extremely cold regions, but Canada has an edge as you don't have to learn a new language. But be prepared for the crazy cold bro.
Re: Female Corper Goes Missing In Delta State. Photo by opius: 3:55pm On Aug 11, 2017
Bestie0309:

She will come back soonest

She they ur side ? grin
Re: Female Corper Goes Missing In Delta State. Photo by davss02(m): 3:58pm On Aug 11, 2017
Ipob... ...

Corper Paints Coat Of Arms On Her Face To Celebrate Nigeria At 57 (Photos) / ‘Corps Member Wearing Skirt Not In Our Camp’ — Oyo NYSC Reacts To Viral Video / Corper Proposes To Female Colleague In Jigawa Camp? (Photos)