Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,038 members, 7,799,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Seun Alert: Bug On Nairaland Nairaland.net Is Not Flagged - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Seun Alert: Bug On Nairaland Nairaland.net Is Not Flagged (1841 Views)

Fix Bug On Your Ponzi Script Or Website / Fix Bug On Your Ponzi Script Or Website / Fix Bug On Your Ponzi Script Or Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Alert: Bug On Nairaland Nairaland.net Is Not Flagged by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 11, 2017
@Seun, you flagged Nairaland (dot) com but forgot to flag Nairaland.net - please add that one to your list o.
Re: Seun Alert: Bug On Nairaland Nairaland.net Is Not Flagged by Olyboy16(m): 11:15am On Aug 11, 2017
dhtml81:
@Seun, you flagged Nairaland (dot) com but forgot to flag Nairaland.net - please add that one to your list o.

thread carefully sire, remember that what goes around comes around.
BTW, why are you still posting on NL? i thought you claimed you would never post again, nd even deleted your account?
wao,
dhtml.integrity -= 70%

1 Like

Re: Seun Alert: Bug On Nairaland Nairaland.net Is Not Flagged by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 11, 2017
@Olyboy16, I will advise you to steer clear of this. Who are you? Is your name Seun Osewa? The best thing you can do is to go and PM seun and tell him to come and increase the INTEGRITY of the FLAGGING system.

By the way, that dhtml18 you are talking to does not exist again as far as I know.
Re: Seun Alert: Bug On Nairaland Nairaland.net Is Not Flagged by Olyboy16(m): 11:40am On Aug 11, 2017
dhtml81:
@Olyboy16, I will advise you to steer clear of this. Who are you? Is your name Seun Osewa? The best thing you can do is to go and PM seun and tell him to come and increase the INTEGRITY of the FLAGGING system.

By the way, that dhtml18 you are talking to does not exist again as far as I know.

bros take it easy, i'm not against you on this matter (maybe just the way you are going about it).

i only gave a plain simple advice, i'm glad you also have a forum to run too.

BTW, you are still the same dhtml, try to stick with your words; especially when you brag about them in public

1 Like

Re: Seun Alert: Bug On Nairaland Nairaland.net Is Not Flagged by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 11, 2017
Okay, let me read your comment and reply you properly.

1. I do not need your advice or you telling me what to do. If there is anyone that needs advice, it is Seun.
2. My site is more than a forum, but you would not know that, never mind.
3. The purpose of my post is clear to me, if you are not for me, you are welcome to be against me.

You have said I dont have integrity, very good, thanks for that - it just shows what side you really belong to.

It is clear you are one of those that BEEF me on this board, it is very clear that you have made your intentions known
ART OF WAR - KNOW YOUR ENEMY. So I have added you to the top list of my enemies on this board.

1 Like

Re: Seun Alert: Bug On Nairaland Nairaland.net Is Not Flagged by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2017
@Olyboy16, lastly are you Seun's lawyer or who authorized you to be speaking on his behalf?

I also did not at time (present, past, future) require for your advice, so you can keep your advice in your pocket.

Let us keep it at that, this fight is not your fight, so it is better you stay out of it so that you wont suffer collateral damage.
Re: Seun Alert: Bug On Nairaland Nairaland.net Is Not Flagged by Olyboy16(m): 12:35pm On Aug 11, 2017
dhtml81:
@Olyboy16, lastly are you Seun's lawyer or who authorized you to be speaking on his behalf?

I also did not at time (present, past, future) require for your advice, so you can keep your advice in your pocket.

Let us keep it at that, this fight is not your fight, so it is better you stay out of it so that you wont suffer collateral damage.

Eeeaaassy big guy...aiit then. i'm sorry if i got in your way ^-^ . i really hope seun would be smart and matured enough to ignore you. (no pun intended @dhtml81)

BTW, i'm a member of your forum you know; ^_^ ...

and "colateral damage"...really? c'mon don't be a bully, no one likes a bully ehn?. *funny guy*
i bet you feel pretty good right now you got some attention ^_^ .
Re: Seun Alert: Bug On Nairaland Nairaland.net Is Not Flagged by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 11, 2017
Dont mind me o jare, I am just missing my regular trollin' here ni o. I mean no harm to anybody, not even to seun for putting Nigeria flag on my site.
Nobody is my enemy here o. . . . . . . . . . . . .and yes i feel good to get attention jare. This board is getting way too dry for my liking.
Re: Seun Alert: Bug On Nairaland Nairaland.net Is Not Flagged by Olyboy16(m): 1:43pm On Aug 11, 2017
dhtml81:
Dont mind me o jare, I am just missing my regular trollin' here ni o. I mean no harm to anybody, not even to seun for putting Nigeria flag on my site.
Nobody is my enemy here o. . . . . . . . . . . . .and yes i feel good to get attention jare. This board is getting way too dry for my liking.

now...which part of my post made you calm like this, i guess its the part where i said i'm a member of your forum...

anyway good job on the site;

and please, always stick to your words...if you knew you couldn't resist posting on NL, you shouldn't have bragged about deleting your account; thereby trying to hurt NL's user base...its okay to promote your site but nobody wants an aggressive moniker; fine, we know you are popular but you don't have to make a missile out it... undecided

Once again, good job on your site, its really looking dhtml from the color and all. wink

2 Likes

Re: Seun Alert: Bug On Nairaland Nairaland.net Is Not Flagged by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 11, 2017
Olyboy16:

now...which part of my post made you calm like this, i guess its the part where i said i'm a member of your forum...

anyway good job on the site;

and please, always stick to your words...if you knew you couldn't resist posting on NL, you shouldn't have bragged about deleting your account; thereby trying to hurt NL's user base...its okay to promote your site but nobody wants an aggressive moniker; fine, we know you are popular but you don't have to make a missile out it... undecided

Once again, good job on your site, its really looking dhtml from the color and all. wink

My site will undergo constant change, it is just 1 week and 6 days old (this new version), and updates, fixes UI bugs e.t.c are rolling out on daily basis.

You see, the real reason I deleted my account was because it was contributing to Nairaland - driving traffic to Nairaland at least this board, mentoring people on this board e.t.c

Yeah, all those are good. But you see, suddenly it became a GREAT CRIME and I am now an OUTLAW because I used to the same account to try to promote my own site. Can you see the Irony in that?

See, until Seun clears the air if ever, I am not going to resume my normal posting and contributions here. I intentionally ignored some threads that I could have been helpful in, on purpose.
Re: Seun Alert: Bug On Nairaland Nairaland.net Is Not Flagged by Olyboy16(m): 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2017
dhtml81:

My site will undergo constant change, it is just 1 week and 6 days old (this new version), and updates, fixes UI bugs e.t.c are rolling out on daily basis.

You see, the real reason I deleted my account was because it was contributing to Nairaland - driving traffic to Nairaland at least this board, mentoring people on this board e.t.c

Yeah, all those are good. But you see, suddenly it became a GREAT CRIME and I am now an OUTLAW because I used to the same account to try to promote my own site. Can you see the Irony in that?

See, until Seun clears the air if ever, I am not going to resume my normal posting and contributions here. I intentionally ignored some threads that I could have been helpful in, on purpose.

all your reason are humanly valid. I don't know what seun's reasons are but i sure hope God helps you both clear your "issues"....someday. Anyway, well done!
Re: Seun Alert: Bug On Nairaland Nairaland.net Is Not Flagged by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2017
if I can share my site with people on facebook and everywhere except nairaland. why should i continue to post actively on nairaland?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Alert: Bug On Nairaland Nairaland.net Is Not Flagged by talk2hb1(m): 6:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
Olyboy16:

thread carefully sire, remember that what goes around comes around.
BTW, why are you still posting on NL? i thought you claimed you would never post again, nd even deleted your account?
wao,
dhtml.integrity -= 70%
You better stay away from the two adult fight
Re: Seun Alert: Bug On Nairaland Nairaland.net Is Not Flagged by Olyboy16(m): 6:16pm On Aug 11, 2017
talk2hb1:
You better stay away from the two adult fight
what the?? i'm just gonna ignore you.
Re: Seun Alert: Bug On Nairaland Nairaland.net Is Not Flagged by DevDenky: 10:42pm On Aug 11, 2017
dhtml81:

on the bolded, i believe you have also benefited greatly from nairaland over the past decade, your relationship with nairaland was beneficial and as well mutual and not parasitic as you make it sound. In return to you contributing to nairaland and as well driving traffic to this board, you have also gotten some number of good jobs here, the recognition etc. Secondly you are not allow to promote your site here (outside the areas where adverts are explicitly allowed) as you do in other sites because it's not allowed here, except you want the rules to bend for you alone or seeking for an exclusive right to spam, which is being bias to other users. Try promoting your site the right and only allowed way, and stop been emotional or sentimental. #unbiased_umpire

5 Likes

Re: Seun Alert: Bug On Nairaland Nairaland.net Is Not Flagged by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 11, 2017
^^^Your post is very biased. However, I will not be the first or the last to leave over what I have done. I can count a number of reputable developers that have left due to similar reasons.
And I clearly know that Seun is not going to respond to my thread or any other, but the truth is that, I have actually gotten beyond caring.
At this juncture, I will cancel this account too now and finally exit, dont think I am coming back to this board. There is a command I have on my PC that I created specially to FLAG sites, and once flagged, even I cannot override it again, until maybe I format my system.

I will cancel this account now and activate that command, and that is goodbye. I wont even read news from nairaland again - will miss that.

But you see, nature does not support vacuum, without opening Nairaland at all, I will leave. Good bye people once again. This is my second coming, so you guys might wait.

My platform still needs a lot of work, make I continue with that one jare.
Re: Seun Alert: Bug On Nairaland Nairaland.net Is Not Flagged by Olyboy16(m): 11:41pm On Aug 11, 2017
dhtml81:

At this juncture, I will cancel this account too now and finally exit, dont think I am coming back to this board. There is a command I have on my PC that I created specially to FLAG sites, and once flagged, even I cannot override it again, until maybe I format my system.

I will cancel this account now and activate that command, and that is goodbye. I wont even read news from nairaland again - will miss that.

But you see, nature does not support vacuum, without opening Nairaland at all, I will leave. Good bye people once again. This is my second coming, so you guys might wait..

Re: Seun Alert: Bug On Nairaland Nairaland.net Is Not Flagged by okwyee(m): 1:14am On Aug 12, 2017
dhtml81:
^^^Your post is very biased. However, I will not be the first or the last to leave over what I have done. I can count a number of reputable developers that have left due to similar reasons.
And I clearly know that Seun is not going to respond to my thread or any other, but the truth is that, I have actually gotten beyond caring.

But you see, nature does not support vacuum, without opening Nairaland at all, I will leave. Good bye people once again. This is my second coming, so you guys might wait.

My platform still needs a lot of work, make I continue with that one jare.

This guy sef, Your matter just weak person

1 Like

Re: Seun Alert: Bug On Nairaland Nairaland.net Is Not Flagged by Nobody: 2:21am On Aug 14, 2017
nairaland uses basic HTML certificates with no SSL protocol, so it can be easiyl hacked but your private info cant be inrecepted because conversations and resets are not performed on the website but thru email, you cant even chat on this site cos its a forum, ive done some basic web inspections on this site using liniux shell command...

1 Like

Re: Seun Alert: Bug On Nairaland Nairaland.net Is Not Flagged by Ebrus1(m): 10:45am On Aug 15, 2017
hackers get ready!!

(1) (Reply)

Hardcopy Programming Books / What Do You Think About Using PHP For Software Development / When He Came Here 5 Years Ago, We Called Him A Scam, See Our Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.