Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,417 members, 7,800,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Why Don't Girls Tell Guys About Their Feelings Towards Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't Girls Tell Guys About Their Feelings Towards Them (2493 Views)

Lady Advises Guys About Eating Pvssy / 6 Shocking Things Girls Will Never Tell Guys Unless They Loves You / 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Don't Girls Tell Guys About Their Feelings Towards Them by absool(m): 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2017
Why is it that a girl would like a guy and won't let him know? Let me know, is it fear of being rejected
Re: Why Don't Girls Tell Guys About Their Feelings Towards Them by greatnaija01: 1:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
its dignity. Men are born leaders so why should a lady take their role n ask a guy out? Ladies give signs but most guys are too dummb to see the signs. All ladies give away emotional promo signs to show the dude a green light but most times he is busy looking at boobs n arse to notice the signs.

Life is much better when we know our roles n stop trying to switch.

absool:
Why is it that a girl would like a guy and won't let him
know? Let me know, is it fear of being rejected

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don't Girls Tell Guys About Their Feelings Towards Them by absool(m): 1:23pm On Aug 11, 2017
greatnaija01:
its dignity. Men are born leaders so why should a lady take their role n ask a guy out? Ladies give signs but most guys are too dummb to see the signs. All ladies give away emotional promo signs to show the dude a green light but most times he is busy looking at boobs n arse to notice the signs.

lol I am part of the 'dumb' guyz lol but seriously a girl once told 1 of my friends that i was a boring guy because I didn't catch her signs (laughing at my driest jokes, calling me petty names, touching my hands) like I took most of this things as a mere play cus I grew around women
Re: Why Don't Girls Tell Guys About Their Feelings Towards Them by greatnaija01: 1:30pm On Aug 11, 2017
you may not be boring.... she does not deserve u if she could not wait for u. some girls dont know what is called LOVE

absool:
lol I am part of the 'dumb' guyz lol but seriously a girl once told 1 of my friends that i was a boring guy because I didn't catch her signs (laughing at my driest jokes, calling me petty names, touching my hands) like I took most of this things as a mere play cus I grew around women
Re: Why Don't Girls Tell Guys About Their Feelings Towards Them by absool(m): 1:50pm On Aug 11, 2017
Thanks
Re: Why Don't Girls Tell Guys About Their Feelings Towards Them by Tamarapetty(f): 1:52pm On Aug 11, 2017
i can, i don't keep things in. i prepare for the worst reply

4 Likes

Re: Why Don't Girls Tell Guys About Their Feelings Towards Them by stanokey007: 4:31pm On Aug 11, 2017
u can better your relationship odds by talking to professionals online professionals for free....call 092749494..or chat with them on counselme.ng

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Girls Tell Guys About Their Feelings Towards Them by Honesty007(m): 4:43pm On Aug 11, 2017
it is pure lust.if u love someone and cant tell him or her.lust is not love.why the fear?
perfect love casteth out fear?
i repeat perfect love casteth out fear!
lust aims for what is not rightly its own and wishes to grasp it,but love patiently waits and is not possesive.
lust is competitive,love is not.
the worst scenario is when the person u love does not love you back and you know,talkless of not knowing.
i have being a victim of circumstance myself.
Re: Why Don't Girls Tell Guys About Their Feelings Towards Them by Divay22(f): 4:58pm On Aug 11, 2017
The feeling of rejection is second to none...
Make a move, it either it works or it doesn't.. Both are experiences of life.
Re: Why Don't Girls Tell Guys About Their Feelings Towards Them by Lalas247(f): 5:42pm On Aug 11, 2017
Because when you guys know
You start acting up undecided best to keep it to ourselves

Nothing to do with rejection once a guy knows you like him .. he starts thinking with his deek n not brain ...all d sweet talk stops sad
Re: Why Don't Girls Tell Guys About Their Feelings Towards Them by Earthquake1: 6:32pm On Aug 11, 2017
Lalas247:

Nothing to do with rejection once a guy knows you like him .. he starts thinking with his deek n not brain ...all d sweet talk stops sad

You look nice.

1 Share

Re: Why Don't Girls Tell Guys About Their Feelings Towards Them by Lalas247(f): 7:41pm On Aug 11, 2017
Earthquake1:

You look nice.

Singing "hello by Adele"
Re: Why Don't Girls Tell Guys About Their Feelings Towards Them by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 11, 2017
Gender roles which they are indoctrinated into.
Re: Why Don't Girls Tell Guys About Their Feelings Towards Them by Amarabae(f): 8:34pm On Aug 11, 2017
greatnaija01:

three gbosa for you.
Nice comment.
Re: Why Don't Girls Tell Guys About Their Feelings Towards Them by Pusyiter(m): 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2017
Well....mine is different. The few girls I have dated so far almost all of them made the move and told me what they wanted. As I hate hurting women, I respectfully told them then that I was taken but could only satisfy their orgies with no strings attached. Accept or reject!
Re: Why Don't Girls Tell Guys About Their Feelings Towards Them by louken(m): 9:04pm On Aug 11, 2017
PeggySandas:

I can see that your shameless and worthless mother always come cheap to men. hence you want all women to be like lowlife shitty mom!
Are you alright ma'am?

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't Girls Tell Guys About Their Feelings Towards Them by absool(m): 10:26pm On Aug 11, 2017
PeggySandas:

I can see that your shameless and worthless mother always come cheap to men. hence you want all women to be like lowlife shitty mom!
I didn't insult you lest your mother, but I can see you have no respect for your parents so that's Y you insulting mine. Las Las you will alright
Re: Why Don't Girls Tell Guys About Their Feelings Towards Them by danchuzzy(m): 10:45pm On Aug 11, 2017
PeggySandas:

What's your issue?

Are you really alright?
Re: Why Don't Girls Tell Guys About Their Feelings Towards Them by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 11, 2017
Lalas247:

r u sure,u were d one that wrote this
Re: Why Don't Girls Tell Guys About Their Feelings Towards Them by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
PeggySandas:

A Heart broken lady spotted
Re: Why Don't Girls Tell Guys About Their Feelings Towards Them by Lalas247(f): 10:49am On Aug 12, 2017
Randy91:

r u sure,u were d one that wrote this
Yh
Re: Why Don't Girls Tell Guys About Their Feelings Towards Them by 2buffagain(m): 5:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
I think this goes beyond just "girl asking guy out".
If they are already in a relationship, most women do not compliment their men.
They feel they are the only one's that should be complimented.
They fear complimenting him will "make his head big".

Most girlfriends proceed in this light foolishly, until Nkiru starts using her sweet-mouth to toast the guy with words he has never heard a woman say to him before. He may not show it as per man, but dude is giggling like a flustered schoolgirl inside at Nkiru's sweet-mouth grin

This is how small, insecure girls get usurped. cool

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Girls Tell Guys About Their Feelings Towards Them by Deicide: 5:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
Divay22:
The feeling of rejection is second to none...
Make a move, it either it works or it doesn't.. Both are experiences of life.
So how do you girls show this green light? some of we guys may just be too dumb to understand grin
Re: Why Don't Girls Tell Guys About Their Feelings Towards Them by ubunja(m): 5:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
girls are the biggest cowards u will ever see
thats why when a gal calls me insecure on something i just laugh.

5 Likes

Re: Why Don't Girls Tell Guys About Their Feelings Towards Them by ubunja(m): 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2017
PeggySandas:

like really ? c'mon now.
how does his mother enter into all this? are we not having fun discussions?

3 Likes

Re: Why Don't Girls Tell Guys About Their Feelings Towards Them by coolestofall(m): 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
Tamarapetty:
i can, i don't keep things in. i prepare for the worst reply
You r bae, d rest of u gals r just plain chicken.

(1) (Reply)

Men Beware Long Sex May Kill You / Guys When You Approaches A Lady, Where Will You Look At First? / How To Start Your Copywriting Career In 2022 pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.