Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,723 members, 7,802,179 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Handsome And Beautiful Igede Couples To Be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Handsome And Beautiful Igede Couples To Be (1754 Views)

Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) / Do Girls Prefer Hot Body Or A Handsome Face? / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Handsome And Beautiful Igede Couples To Be by Evergreat2014(m): 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2017
Save the Date: October 28 as my Uncle will tie the knot to his long term fiancee.

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Handsome And Beautiful Igede Couples To Be by arsenic33(m): 5:15pm On Aug 11, 2017
They should have tried to make it real. What's that guy doing with the hoe?

In summary
1st pix
Man: u go dey go farm ooo
Wife to be: like, are you serious? Runs away

2nd pix
Man: na joke na. Person no fit play with u again? Oya com na abeg
Wife to be: smiles, u sure?
Man: yes. But jus come see d farm and jus use cutlas touch the grass small

3rd pix
Man: na jus lai dis, e no hard
Wife to be: yes, I don touch d grass with the cutlass. E no hard true true. Smiles

Big congratulations to them. More money, love, good children and above all God's blessings

4 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Handsome And Beautiful Igede Couples To Be by pyyxxaro: 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2017
When snake go bite una for the bush now

Una go de cry upandan sad

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Handsome And Beautiful Igede Couples To Be by Buharison: 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2017
Congrats, but op please check the meaning of cute and beautiful in the dictionary

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Handsome And Beautiful Igede Couples To Be by zico530(m): 5:17pm On Aug 11, 2017
Na wao! It seems pre-wedding stuff is selling more than snake trend on nairaland.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Handsome And Beautiful Igede Couples To Be by Baddest69(m): 5:21pm On Aug 11, 2017
Where is the handsome and the beautiful in this pinshure please...
Some people will not check words in dictionary before abusing them

Anyway HAPPY MARRIED LIFE TO YOUR UNCLE in advance
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Handsome And Beautiful Igede Couples To Be by slimthugchimee2(m): 5:22pm On Aug 11, 2017
If I become president, the first thing to do is to ban pre-wedding pictures angry
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Handsome And Beautiful Igede Couples To Be by vickkyruby(f): 6:19pm On Aug 11, 2017
Congrats
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Handsome And Beautiful Igede Couples To Be by Evergreat2014(m): 6:24pm On Aug 11, 2017
arsenic33:
They should have tried to make it real. What's that guy doing with the hoe?

In summary
1st pix
Man: u go dey go farm ooo
Wife to be: like, are you serious? Runs away

2nd pix
Man: na joke na. Person no fit play with u again? Oya com na abeg
Wife to be: smiles, u sure?
Man: yes. But jus come see d farm and jus use cutlas touch the grass small

3rd pix
Man: na jus lai dis, e no hard
Wife to be: yes, I don touch d grass with the cutlass. E no hard true true. Smiles

Big congratulations to them. More money, love, good children and above all God's blessings

Thanks you very much for the analysis but I only needed the last paragraph.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Handsome And Beautiful Igede Couples To Be by Lalas247(f): 6:26pm On Aug 11, 2017
Farming ke shocked no notes to take here
Congrats o ... grin
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Handsome And Beautiful Igede Couples To Be by Evergreat2014(m): 6:26pm On Aug 11, 2017
Buharison:
Congrats, but op please check the meaning of cute and beautiful in the dictionary

Okay Sir. Beauty it is said "is in the hands of the beholder".

Thanks for commenting though.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Handsome And Beautiful Igede Couples To Be by Evergreat2014(m): 6:27pm On Aug 11, 2017
pyyxxaro:
When snake go bite una for the bush now

Una go de cry upandan sad

Hahahaha! Thanks for the care bro. Nothing actually happened. All glory to God

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Handsome And Beautiful Igede Couples To Be by Evergreat2014(m): 6:28pm On Aug 11, 2017
Baddest69:
Where is the handsome and the beautiful in this pinshure please...

Some people will not check words in dictionary before abusing them

Anyway HAPPY MARRIED LIFE TO YOUR UNCLE in advance

The last paragraph was all I needed. Thanks Sir.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Handsome And Beautiful Igede Couples To Be by Evergreat2014(m): 6:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
slimthugchimee2:
If I become president, the first thing to do is to ban pre-wedding pictures angry

Hahaha! Best of luck.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Handsome And Beautiful Igede Couples To Be by Earthquake1: 6:35pm On Aug 11, 2017
slimthugchimee2:

Co sign.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Handsome And Beautiful Igede Couples To Be by mofeoluwadassah: 7:59pm On Aug 11, 2017
my own too go come o

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Handsome And Beautiful Igede Couples To Be by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 11, 2017
Village setting pre wedding pic.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What A Scorned Husband Did To A Man's Car For Sleeping With His Wife. Photos / Ladies Only : When Is Your 'NO' Really 'NO'? / Drop Your Comment If You Need Sugar Mummy In Lagos Or Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.