Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Need Advice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Advice. (955 Views)

My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls / Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Advice. by Haryohdeji(m): 5:57pm On Aug 11, 2017
I am feeling bad about my girlfriend behaviour sometimes.
We are not near now...
Anytime I offer her gift. she will never collect it but she keep giving me things I ask from her... but whenever I offer her things she reject it and this always make me feel bad... like I am using her....
I don't know what to do... and I can't see her now... am presently in lag and she is in ph...
what should I do?
Re: Need Advice. by dingbang(m): 6:00pm On Aug 11, 2017
Haryohdeji:
We are not near now...
Anytime I offer her gift. she will never collect it but she keep things I ask from her... but whenever I offer her things she reject it and this always make me feel bad... like I am using her....
I don't know what to do... and I can't see her now... am presently in lag and she is in ph...
what should I do?
where in pH is she located and her phone number let me see if i can have a few words with her on ya behalf
Re: Need Advice. by benzene00: 6:03pm On Aug 11, 2017
just lookat you

1 Like

Re: Need Advice. by Draei: 6:04pm On Aug 11, 2017
Uhm be glad then, it's better
than the feeling of being used.

1 Like

Re: Need Advice. by Haryohdeji(m): 6:19pm On Aug 11, 2017
dingbang:
where in pH is she located and her phone number let me see if i can have a few words with her on ya behalf
okay sir!..... lolz
Re: Need Advice. by BiafranBushBoy: 6:25pm On Aug 11, 2017
dingbang:

LMAO...

I can also join the counselling team. What do you think?
Re: Need Advice. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2017
I guess she has her reasons, there's no harm in asking her why she turn down your gifts and also tell her how you feel whenever she rejects your gifts.
Re: Need Advice. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 11, 2017
dingbang:
Ashawo!.
Re: Need Advice. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 11, 2017
Haryohdeji:
We are not near now...
Anytime I offer her gift. she will never collect it but she keep giving me things I ask from her... but whenever I offer her things she reject it and this always make me feel bad... like I am using her....
what should I do?
She rejects your gifts 'cause you guys don't give anything for free. She doesn't want to be indebted to you in the future.

1 Like

Re: Need Advice. by Haryohdeji(m): 7:14pm On Aug 11, 2017
Benita27:
She rejects your gifts 'cause you guys don't give anything for free. She doesn't want to be indebted to you in the future.
I know she is trying not to be indebted to me, but I makes me feel like I she is the one always there for me....
but rejecting my little gift make me feel bad about the relationship

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Who Found Maggot In Chicken At A Wedding Cries Out / The 4 Reasons "Good Women" Keep Getting Dumped By Men They Love / 5 Signs He’s The Right Man For You – Girls Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.