Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,101 members, 7,807,310 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Hot Opportunity Section For Job Seekers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hot Opportunity Section For Job Seekers (1375 Views)

Job Seekers Beware Of This Username / Job Section Library For Job-Seekers: Discussion Threads, Etc. / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Opportunity Section For Job Seekers by ken20003: 11:57pm On Feb 14, 2010
JOB SEEKERS
Making money here in nigeria has never been this easy,checkout this site free of charge
learn how to turn N750 INTO N50,000 monthly freely, this is just one of the e-books on the wealth creation corner
wonderfull e-books are on the site claim yours
cheers
www.naijasports.net
Re: Hot Opportunity Section For Job Seekers by general70(m): 12:07am On Feb 15, 2010
Thank you.
Re: Hot Opportunity Section For Job Seekers by chibyke: 10:32am On Feb 15, 2010
pls is this real?
.am sceptical.has any one done it b/4.just hope is not a scam.
Re: Hot Opportunity Section For Job Seekers by samken: 11:52pm On Feb 15, 2010
yap. i have started trading for one month now with the foreign bookmakers
it is really cool and i am loving it every day especially with champions league coming
try it out
Re: Hot Opportunity Section For Job Seekers by chibyke: 11:55am On Feb 16, 2010
break it down and make it as simple as possible on how to go about it.first things to be done.let it b clear and simple whether u r trading or sme1 does it 4 u.
Re: Hot Opportunity Section For Job Seekers by ken20003: 12:30am On Feb 17, 2010
chibyke your interest is obvious why dont you drop me your mail address and i foward the manual i got from the site www.naijasports.net
or you can go through how to go through soccer-trading from the site and have them send you the manual free of charge.
you can start trading yourself with a minimun of N1500 only from your local account or have the company trade for you .just send your email address to sirken2003@yahoo.com
Re: Hot Opportunity Section For Job Seekers by samken: 12:42am On Feb 18, 2010
you have to go to the site www.naijasports.net/BK.html
for you to register with a foreign bookmakers.thats if you want to trade your self
thas wat i did
or you go to the site under soccer- trading for you the company will trade for u
Re: Hot Opportunity Section For Job Seekers by ken20003: 2:05pm On Feb 19, 2010
This is our email address please naijasportsltd.com or sirkensworldltd@yahoo.com
Re: Hot Opportunity Section For Job Seekers by consultmartins(m): 3:41am On Feb 23, 2010
ken20003:

JOB SEEKERS
Making money here in nigeria has never been this easy,checkout this site free of charge
learn how to turn N750 INTO N50,000 monthly freely, this is just one of the e-books on the wealth creation corner
wonderfull e-books are on the site claim yours
cheers
www.naijasports.net

This business opportunity sound good, anyone interested may give it a trial. But meanwhile, i want to introduce another opportunity to you all. It is packaged in an ebook that i attached to this thread. All you have to do is download and read.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Science Lab Tech / IWCF Well Control Now In Lagos / Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.