Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. (35284 Views)

Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) / University Of Jos Moves To Permanent Site After 44 Years / Drone Shot Of Adeleke University In Ede, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by horlahwhunmie(m): 9:57am On Aug 12, 2017
@Mr larwin (the op) This you went for is not a tour nor excursion but I think it's a mere sight seeing, Tourism has emerged to be a successful enterprise in the economy, the school it self is an attraction nice one out there.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by Gourdoinc(m): 10:04am On Aug 12, 2017
CHESTER48:
what's the tuition fee like. And do they have freedom
the tuition fee varies for different disciplines. but it's paid in four installments and includes feeding, accommodation and internet. so depending on your course, I can state the exact fee for you. mind you if during your study you prove to be a scholar. you can get scholarships to complete it. free of charge.
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 12, 2017
Gourdoinc:
the tuition fee varies for different disciplines. but it's paid in four installments and includes feeding, accommodation and internet. so depending on your course, I can state the exact fee for you. mind you if during your study you prove to be a scholar. you can get scholarships to complete it. free of charge.
I don't want scholarships.. Law what the tuition.. And is there freedom. U have not answered the freedom part
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by codemaniacs: 10:09am On Aug 12, 2017
kk
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by Larwin(m): 10:10am On Aug 12, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Our stolen money at work here

You sure?
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by Larwin(m): 10:10am On Aug 12, 2017
wink

NLProblemChild:
So u be nlder? shocked nice 1
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by Larwin(m): 10:12am On Aug 12, 2017
Agimor:
You mean Davido already own a Uni?

Na David's dad's
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by Larwin(m): 10:13am On Aug 12, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

His brother enriched him with stolen osun state money

Àyè óò

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by Gourdoinc(m): 10:15am On Aug 12, 2017
CHESTER48:
I don't want scholarships.. Law what the tuition.. And is there freedom. U have not answered the freedom part
law tuition is about 820k. this is paid in four installments throughout the year. it is inclusive of feeding, hostel, library, internet etc. it is criminal to pay any other amount after this is paid. law is very competitive and thus only early application qualifies your admission to the program due to large number of applicants. when you say freedom I am at sea on what you mean. but the school insists on all students being resident on campus, it's a faith based university and thus ur expected to attend to the seventh day Adventist philosophy of not doing anything on the Sabbath day Eg no lectures etc but you can be invloved in social and recreational activities. there is freedom for a student who wants to study, but there is no freedom for a recalcitrant student who is interested in drug dealing and unwholesome behaviour.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by Larwin(m): 10:16am On Aug 12, 2017
TsaTrinity:
so how does the school help the poor masses to get quality education? private universities everywhere just for the rich

This is different, the tuition is extremely low and you can also work while study. Also scholarships for indigenes.
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by Larwin(m): 10:20am On Aug 12, 2017
stinggy:

Why are you repeating this clause like it's something to be proud of It is a private biz no doubt but stop making it sound like imported bed is a good thing when there are tons of good mattresses in Nigeria.

Bro, we are talking bout money, class and taste here nt quality. Agege bread might be great but some people will decide to travel abroad to buy their own. It's what they want.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by Larwin(m): 10:23am On Aug 12, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Op your legs no dey touch ground you be ghost

No time Bro. But I entered the Senate building and checked on the registrar.
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:25am On Aug 12, 2017
codemaniacs:

poor does not exist..

your case is double grin grin inferiority complex and superiority complex at the same time is a bad combo grin grin
CAC apostle spotted.. U go be one of those foes that believes in miracle without hard work.. Poor does not exist indeed.. Anyways faith is real.. I must confess that your case isn't in redeemable because u still have a sense of humour grin
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by dakeskese(m): 10:26am On Aug 12, 2017
... This is a sponsored post...
Hw abt the fees?? Hope a bit affordable.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by Larwin(m): 10:27am On Aug 12, 2017
Aminat508:
@ Larwin why u no carry me along na?

Sis, Mesef no plan am ó. Was waiting for my drillers and decided to make good use of my time to check what baba olówó is doing.

My next visit there, I ll love to visit country home... That is where all Adelekes live. It ll b a privilege to have a dinner with them. I hope one of them can see this sad
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by Larwin(m): 10:29am On Aug 12, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
ur moniker says it all... U are so engrossed in poverty that you will hate anyone living above your standard.. I bought my mattresses 1150euros each from Macro a Swedish company because I want to sleep well.. Little did you know where you lay after the day's work matters.. There is a fine line between white and black.. If u are penury or poor in nature stay so.. But don't hate or spew beef if you see others enjoying their sweat.. No pun intended.. B4 u come and insult me for lending u advice..

Exactly. That is what u want. Some people might think mattress is expensive and go for mat. It's their choice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by Aminat508(f): 10:30am On Aug 12, 2017
Larwin:

Sis, Mesef no plan am ó. Was waiting for my drillers and decided to make good use of my time to check what baba olówó is doing.

My next visit there, I ll love to visit country home... That is where all Adelekes live. It ll b a privilege to have a dinner with them. I hope one of them can see this sad
Lol, lemme one when you are ready we can visit the place together OK?
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by Bigii(m): 10:30am On Aug 12, 2017
Glorified secondary school undecided

When the students are finally out for NYSC, u see them running, masturbating and crying after girls like dog. I got one of the graduate here, he is a complete disgrace to his alma mata. No hating! angry

#NoFreedom
#ModernPrison
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by Larwin(m): 10:31am On Aug 12, 2017
sukkot:
so the man who is always dancing owns this structure ?

The dancing man is a junior brother to baba olowo
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:36am On Aug 12, 2017
Larwin:

Exactly. That is what u want. Some people might think mattress is expensive and go for mat. It's their choice.
I hear u.. Now can we face front? .. An old man once said it's only a poor man who says stout is bitter so he will not buy to drink but at parties or when offered he drinks.. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by codemaniacs: 10:37am On Aug 12, 2017
kk
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by sukkot: 10:39am On Aug 12, 2017
Larwin:

The dancing man is a junior brother to baba olowo
oh ok. Thanks bro. baba olowo, is that davidos dad ?
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by introvertme: 10:40am On Aug 12, 2017
Bigii:
Glorified secondary school undecided

When the students are finally out for NYSC, u see them running, masturbating and crying after girls like dog. I got one of the graduate here, he is a complete disgrace to his alma mata. No hating! angry

#NoFreedom
#ModernPrison

e dey do all the things wey u list up?

help am na grin
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by sukkot: 10:41am On Aug 12, 2017
Bigii:
Glorified secondary schoo undecided

#NoFreedom
#ModernPrison
i rather go to that glorified secondary school than to be in UNI-IBADAN OR OAU. while these are prestigious institutions there hostels are not fit for even a pig to live in

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by Johnnyessence(m): 11:01am On Aug 12, 2017
The same Adeleke university that invest in the less privilege students a lot. 86 percent of students of Adeleke university are on scholarships. Soon medical school will be completed. He built that university with the schools in united state of America. I can still say it here that he's the great achiever of the richest men in Nigeria. For giving education to poor ones, he has achieved more than Dangote.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by DRPAIT123(m): 11:09am On Aug 12, 2017
CARLOSZ:

I think the spaces for FTC and STC can be monetized for at least for 200-500 naira per spot.

It can generate revenue for our jobless first commenters (no insults intended)

This is how it can be done.

*when a person indicates interest in advertising on the spot, they agree on a price while the first commenter quotes the sponsored post, that way a first commenter can be making between 1-3k daily on NL (without tax)

What do you all think?
its a good one,i hope fellow mods who are the senators of nairaland can pass this bill to law
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by ola5858: 11:09am On Aug 12, 2017
And fans money.
Elnino4ladies:
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by Johnnyessence(m): 11:18am On Aug 12, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

His brother enriched him with stolen osun state money
why are you commenting like this now. Well Dr. Deji Adeleke has made his money before his late bro and one of the philanthropic politician late isiaka Adeleke win the senatorial seat. He has multi billionaire company in America and Nigeria. Dr. Deji don't involve in politics infact he's even rich more than his late bro late isiaka Adeleke Rip.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by Johnnyessence(m): 11:19am On Aug 12, 2017
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by gbzed(m): 11:23am On Aug 12, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Even if the money is stolen at least he used it to invest in his country, do you know how many people that would have been employed in that university?
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by Teniolasmart: 11:23am On Aug 12, 2017
classicB:
Their staff quaters looks way better than that of FUTA, dunno what we did wrong in this country. Our president cannot even afford to get sick in his own country grin Everything is looking so wrong with the Federal owned universities and state owned sef, if the VC of University of Ibadan can send his own child out of the country for proper education, who am I not to do the same?
wow so u are a futarian . which level are u and department
Re: Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. by Larwin(m): 11:45am On Aug 12, 2017
Horduncee:
I managed to take this when I went for my brother's Convocation

Nice one, I think the convocating students did this. Couldn't stop to have a look.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNIBEN Approves Dress Code For Faculty Of Management Sciences Student / ℓ̊ Didnt Beleive This Until ℓ̊ Saw For Myself (((pics))) / SO SAD:- UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies Few Days To Her Convocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.