Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,306 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Presenter, Femi Oke Narrate How A Man Sexually Harassing Her On Flight - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Presenter, Femi Oke Narrate How A Man Sexually Harassing Her On Flight (636 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Davido, Apologise For Sexually Harassing Me Online / Queeneth Agbor: I Must Test My Man Sexually Before Marriage / Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presenter, Femi Oke Narrate How A Man Sexually Harassing Her On Flight by Flexygist: 7:06pm On Aug 11, 2017
Al Jazeera journalist, Femi Oke took to her Twitter page to narrate how a man was sexually harassing her aboard a flight.

A male twitter user replied her saying that women get sexually harassed because of their way of dressing.

Read the rest of the conversation below...

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/08/11/presenter-femi-oke-narrate-how-a-man-sxually-harassing-her-on-flight/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Presenter, Femi Oke Narrate How A Man Sexually Harassing Her On Flight by eezeribe(m): 7:07pm On Aug 11, 2017
Muhd Yusuf... Pevert seen ... A man without self control found... Rapist or potential rapist identified.
Re: Presenter, Femi Oke Narrate How A Man Sexually Harassing Her On Flight by MhizzAJ(f): 7:09pm On Aug 11, 2017
Women do not just get harassed because of their mode of dressing but because some men lack self control...
Re: Presenter, Femi Oke Narrate How A Man Sexually Harassing Her On Flight by eezeribe(m): 7:11pm On Aug 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Women do not just get harassed because of their mode of dressing but because some men lack self control...
You are right.it is actually He-goats who lack self control,that blame females and their dressing.
Re: Presenter, Femi Oke Narrate How A Man Sexually Harassing Her On Flight by swiz123(m): 7:22pm On Aug 11, 2017
So rubbing his legs against yours is now sexual harassment.....i need to check my dictionary again

Re: Presenter, Femi Oke Narrate How A Man Sexually Harassing Her On Flight by decatalyst(m): 7:48pm On Aug 11, 2017
swiz123:
So rubbing his legs against yours is now sexual harassment.....i need to check my dictionary again

One conor even allow clothes to touch again?

She better buy her own plane fa! undecided
Re: Presenter, Femi Oke Narrate How A Man Sexually Harassing Her On Flight by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:36pm On Aug 11, 2017
i know u r lieing

(1) (Reply)

What Fraud Case! Dammy Krane Pictured Sleeping Peacefully / I Could’ve Released Video Footage Of Oritsefemi’s Fight With My Bouncer – Peller / Rihana & Ariana Grande Label Las Vegas Shooting As Act Of Terrorism See Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.