Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties (61787 Views)

Corper Pascaline Madueke's Death: Doctor Remanded In Nasarawa / Diezani Alison Madueke A Fraudster Caught in U.K Commiting Another Crime / Did Diezani Alison-madueke Really Embezzle $90 Billion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by verygudbadguy(m): 12:23am On Aug 12, 2017
samzzycash:
Haa mogbe this woman get mind o..

She just dey buy things wey 10 people suppose own..greedy woman may heavenly Thunder fall on her..
You no sabi anything o. 10 people you said!
1000 people no fit share that loot finish. We are looking at 10,000 wealthy people after sharing such. You know how much property be for UK. I think I should increase it to 100,000 people because her house in Banana Island can buy 100 houses on the mainland.

Chai, God get patience wella

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 12, 2017
LuckyLadolce:
This woman should be shot by firing squad...

how are we suppose to know you are the one who wrote this trash?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by sunny3032: 12:41am On Aug 12, 2017
humm...
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by Eluwilussit(m): 12:44am On Aug 12, 2017
Lionofdjungle:
Has the woman come out to deny all the allegations against her?

From the hospital? Person wey de battle cancer na she go come deny allegations? Same reasons Buhari can't address us.

Honestly, if you offer her the chance to be healthy and lose all these things, we both know which she will choose.

Now, i am not saying she didn't steal, we need to prosecute her and also extend this same treatment to people like Amaechi and all past governors and ministers. Even head of states. grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by Eluala(m): 1:15am On Aug 12, 2017
Based on these discoveries of looting of this magnitude, I'm inclined to forgive Buhari for the poor job has done at managing the economy. It seems stopping this woman and her band of shameless thieves is a strong point in the change. Stopping this woman was indeed a sound cause for changing the government. It was obvious she had more balls and brains than her boss. He could never muster the guts to put her away despite the monumental robbery she was conducting.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by Nobody: 1:38am On Aug 12, 2017
Mehn! Well, if she is from Naija delta i think she did the right thing. If not make dem send her with her children go jail !

grin

do this one favor for me.... mind your business
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by texazzpete(m): 1:45am On Aug 12, 2017
Eluwilussit:

From the hospital? Person wey de battle cancer na she go come deny allegations? Same reasons Buhari can't address us.

Honestly, if you offer her the chance to be healthy and lose all these things, we both know which she will choose.

Now, i am not saying she didn't steal, we need to prosecute her and also extend this same treatment to people like Amaechi and all past governors and ministers. Even head of states. grin

Kai, so you're one of the gullible ones that believes she really has cancer?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by tit(f): 3:06am On Aug 12, 2017
zoo,
where is your proof that is diezani's mansion.?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by Adebowale89(m): 3:43am On Aug 12, 2017
but what was Nigerians offence that she felt where she could only punish is looting us dry

what's surprising me is that, All the money recovered so far aren't reflecting in Nigeria economy. where are the money recovered from this past administration?
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by Nobody: 4:32am On Aug 12, 2017
Sahara Reporters are imperialist owned and controlled, the same imperialists who are supporting Diezani to avoid prosecution, are allowing this story to be published.

Sahara reporters seek to gain our confidence using stories like this.

Their brief is ultimately to deceive us to prevent us seeing the imperialist conspiracy against Nigeria and Africa. They would do anything they can to ensure that Nigerians do not find out the truth that imperialists poisoned PMB in London.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by nextstep(m): 4:40am On Aug 12, 2017
Zico5:
Ha! Haba! And some misguided youths who could not afford 100 megabites to browse will come here to support this bastard thief. I pray that the ailment this woman is faking in London shall be the portion of anyone supporting her henceforth.

My own mumu don do. Please FGN sell these properties and build schools with the money, and jail this thief for 30 years.
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by seunfape(m): 4:54am On Aug 12, 2017
Wetin I wan write self OK only madueke is equally to 130m people in Nigeria out of the total 150m. Iya se wo ni kan loma lowo
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by tiger28: 5:13am On Aug 12, 2017
osusuallstars:
Afonja and youruba Muslims, this na small self compared to Tinubu hotel in Jordan. Do you know how many airlines he got? Fucking fat rhinos
just remember that her 2 main co-conspirators are Yorubas and we still call them "OLE" regardless. Let the next administration probe tinubu as long as there is evidence. Yorubas dont condone thievery! And to EVEN imagine that some perpetually poverty stricken fools feel that because some thieves are walking so we should leave her alone.....sad!!!
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by 1metre: 5:18am On Aug 12, 2017
Zico5:
Ha! Haba! And some misguided youths who could not afford 100 megabites to browse will come here to support this bastard thief. I pray that the ailment this woman is faking in London shall be the portion of anyone supporting her henceforth.
is there any difference between this woman and James ibori? This mother is the biggest thief of all time.
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by promiseulu(m): 5:23am On Aug 12, 2017
ugolance:
I want to ask one question mbok? This woman that EFCC are busy prosecuting on Twitter page and Facebook has she been found guilty by a court of competent jurisdiction to have truly looted as much as she was portrayed? It's high time we stop sensationalizing issues down here o. Perhaps, this woman in question has never tasted poverty she worked her way to the top as a top mgt staff of. Shell and other related Senior positions before attaining to NNPC chieftain. #smh
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by Eluwilussit(m): 5:25am On Aug 12, 2017
texazzpete:

Kai, so you're one of the gullible ones that believes she really has cancer?

Why would she claim to have cancer? Well, lets prosecute her first. Cant fg take her to court? angry angry angry
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by Ceazario: 5:30am On Aug 12, 2017
May thunder destroy dis bitch.
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by MrPresident1: 6:14am On Aug 12, 2017
The distractions have started again.

Let messiah Buhari return or resign.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by NabeelAbu: 6:16am On Aug 12, 2017
Diezani and co you de craze. she na only you get naija ni?
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by AnanseK(m): 6:22am On Aug 12, 2017
scooby12:
And how we supposed to know these properties belongs to her?

Corruption support loading. Why her and not you or me?
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by AnanseK(m): 6:23am On Aug 12, 2017
And the Stupidity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by Worksunlimited: 6:36am On Aug 12, 2017
I still wonder how Jonathan and diezani did all this and yet our exchange rates weren't as terrible as they are now..

Buharis people haven't even done a quarter (at least none has been escalated like this) of this and our exchange rate nose die like a crashing plane...
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by amaznspace(f): 6:45am On Aug 12, 2017
Dis woman get mind do us dis kind tin...
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 12, 2017
Thanks to that lame duck Jonathan who said "stealing is not corruption"

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by oxiide22(m): 6:48am On Aug 12, 2017
D

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by erico2k2(m): 6:56am On Aug 12, 2017
greencard:
bro pls stop comparing mediocrity and corruption instead condemn it no matter the magnitude..what is bad is bad

Lets adjust our mentality
Ok fair enough .plz point me to one politician in your own locality whom you have condemned or spoken ill against as regards politicians on NL . Plz point me to the link cos talk is cheap point me to where U spoke against people who stole us dry
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by Viola2017: 6:57am On Aug 12, 2017
What does it take to apply for and get this woman extradited back here to face charges. More so, the present govt can simply pressure and get her prosecuted in the UK like in the case of Ibori. If the govt cannot do any of these two things, I suggest they stop disturbing our ears with Diezani this Diezani that
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by realmindz: 7:06am On Aug 12, 2017
vingeophysicist:
please live leave these woman alone,The main looters are walking freely in Nigeria.Abacha family should be massacred first,then obasanjo,Atiku,tinubu and Amaechi that sponsored the campaign of our acclaimed morally upright presido

You would have been able to construct a better English if the looted funds had been invested in your education.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by Trendirabingi: 7:15am On Aug 12, 2017
That woman Alison madueke is d worst female theif of all times.. She should be bundle back to nigeria immediately on any avaliable crate, striped naked, flogged massively , locked up, b4 any further action would be taken on her case... SHE'S A RETARDD, A RETARDE*D THIEF..
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by luluman: 7:15am On Aug 12, 2017
immortalcrown:
Pesin get mind.

Diaris gawd oo!
Small time now the brainless people of her ancestors go say She no be thief .
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by luluman: 7:18am On Aug 12, 2017
scooby12:
And how we supposed to know these properties belongs to her?
They haf come o, the blind ones.
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties by demefa(m): 7:23am On Aug 12, 2017
Zico5:
Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. / Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) / Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.