Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

"Buhari Has Been Fulfilling His Campaign Promises" - Lai Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Has Been Fulfilling His Campaign Promises" - Lai Mohammed (19954 Views)

Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. / 2019: Our Re-election Will Be Easy Because We've Kept Our Promises– Lai Mohammed / President Buhari Has Fulfilled Campaign Promises — Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Has Been Fulfilling His Campaign Promises" - Lai Mohammed by Burgerlomo: 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
Habaa Mr Lie Mohammed

Re: "Buhari Has Been Fulfilling His Campaign Promises" - Lai Mohammed by Almaheed: 3:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
aside for the lies told by the dishonorable minister, these partnership with China is about suppressing the media and making sure the Truth don't get to the masses..APC is strategically working a conspiracy whose purpose is to suppress any form of opposition come 2019, Nigerians shine your eye
Re: "Buhari Has Been Fulfilling His Campaign Promises" - Lai Mohammed by holluphemydavid(m): 3:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
Lai is a mistake to Buhari government
Re: "Buhari Has Been Fulfilling His Campaign Promises" - Lai Mohammed by africanusvu(m): 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
My brother LIER.dnt mind them.who said he hasnt? wasnt dolar 600naira per dolar last yr.nw 400naira.while CLUELESS GEJ.kept a dolar at 194naira?.even clueles GEJ sold a bag of Rice 9000.bt my able PMB sold at 24000.dnt mind them.he deliverd

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has Been Fulfilling His Campaign Promises" - Lai Mohammed by luggy(m): 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
shame less government
Re: "Buhari Has Been Fulfilling His Campaign Promises" - Lai Mohammed by ukohajoe23: 4:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
I suggest lai Mohammed should to be taken to psychiatric hospital for treatment because a right thinking Nigerian can't open his mouth to vomit such nonsense. Even a baby that's still in the womb now knows that this present administration has dragged Nigeria back in every aspect of our economy.
Re: "Buhari Has Been Fulfilling His Campaign Promises" - Lai Mohammed by kawkab: 4:39pm On Aug 12, 2017
Please Lai Mohammed should kindly tell us the promises Buhari and his cabinet is working tirelessly to fufill.

1. Last week it was reported that the government has spent N700 Billion Naira (.7 Trillion) in combating terrorism/Bokpo Haram in the North East, yet the Boko Haram sect has become more daring in their attacks, Nothing has been heard of the Police Women that were kidnapped, 48 villagers were kidnapped last month and no one is saying anything about it. Not forgetting the NNPC/UNIMAID staff. The media is just quiet like nothing happened. Where is Pastor Bakare, Fr. Mbaka, Festus Keyamo etc have they all suddenly lost their voices.

2. Inflation has not in anyway reduced. The prices of commodities are still at an all time high, check the cost of inter-state transportation. Cost of motor spare parts all are still high. Check the cost of replacement components for your cars and how challenging it has become to keep your vehicles in top shape at all times.

3. There has being an unprecidented increase in tax, tarrif and charges. From increase in Customs duties for Cars, Bank Charges, Taxes, Increase in cost of electricity etc.

4. Back-door employment is still going on in key government agencies and parastatals.

So please which promises is the Buhari administration fulfilling. We need to know.

Put APC or PDP aside and critically ask this question.
Re: "Buhari Has Been Fulfilling His Campaign Promises" - Lai Mohammed by Sunnyja: 4:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
Re: "Buhari Has Been Fulfilling His Campaign Promises" - Lai Mohammed by Mohwin(m): 4:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
yarimo:
Lai Muhammed spoke the minds of progressive and honest nigerians, BUHARI til 2023 so that nigeria will compete with CHINA and USA in terms of economy and security

Wait..... Are you sure you are okay
Re: "Buhari Has Been Fulfilling His Campaign Promises" - Lai Mohammed by Otsam(m): 4:54pm On Aug 12, 2017
grin
ijobaooorun:
Seems something is wrong with broda lai
Re: "Buhari Has Been Fulfilling His Campaign Promises" - Lai Mohammed by mema900: 4:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
Lie muhammed, hot water fall on you
Re: "Buhari Has Been Fulfilling His Campaign Promises" - Lai Mohammed by chibowobbed(m): 4:56pm On Aug 12, 2017
okay.
Re: "Buhari Has Been Fulfilling His Campaign Promises" - Lai Mohammed by joycluv: 4:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
,l
Re: "Buhari Has Been Fulfilling His Campaign Promises" - Lai Mohammed by enemybulldozer(m): 5:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Ok…. Just like you are a hypocritical gullible rejected isreali jew grin grin grin
I am an israeli descendant lies and propaganda from unholy and doomed wastelands cannot change that.
Re: "Buhari Has Been Fulfilling His Campaign Promises" - Lai Mohammed by CrtlAltDel: 5:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
enemybulldozer:
I am an israeli descendant lies and propaganda from unholy and doomed wastelands cannot change that.
Confused lot, its 2017 and you nor your parents have no idea of your roots.....the rejected onesgrin grin grin
Re: "Buhari Has Been Fulfilling His Campaign Promises" - Lai Mohammed by ozueozue(m): 5:22pm On Aug 12, 2017
this man your sense the pain u abiiiiii...fulfilling gini as President or as Ambassador to UK
Re: "Buhari Has Been Fulfilling His Campaign Promises" - Lai Mohammed by pawesome(m): 5:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
yarimo:
Lai Muhammed spoke the minds of progressive and honest nigerians, BUHARI til 2023 so that nigeria will compete with CHINA and USA in terms of economy and security

Re: "Buhari Has Been Fulfilling His Campaign Promises" - Lai Mohammed by Unbreakable007: 5:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
This guy na idiot oooo
Re: "Buhari Has Been Fulfilling His Campaign Promises" - Lai Mohammed by enemybulldozer(m): 6:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Confused lot, its 2017 and you nor your parents have no idea of your roots.....the rejected onesgrin grin grin
abobaku, where did your parents told you, you creepy creatures came from?? Stop taking panadol for another persons headache I know you're doing it because you're being driven by jealousy and envy.
Re: "Buhari Has Been Fulfilling His Campaign Promises" - Lai Mohammed by CrtlAltDel: 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
enemybulldozer:
[s]abobaku, where did your parents told you, you creepy creatures came from?? Stop taking panadol for another persons headache I know you're doing it because you're being driven by jealousy and envy[/s].
Jealous of P* **GS & ID* **TS…….. and now rejected lsreali jews…. Ni* **a please grin grin grin
Re: "Buhari Has Been Fulfilling His Campaign Promises" - Lai Mohammed by MNDY(m): 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2017
fergie001:
Only God can help this man,
His case is beyond human redemption.

I am forced to believe that the man's case is spiritual.

Are we sure that name he bears Lai did not have a spiritual effect on him from birth as to how it is likened to Lie?

How come he keeps telling one Lie or the other like this as if he was created that way and with that name factor? I find this very weird!

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has Been Fulfilling His Campaign Promises" - Lai Mohammed by viktor01(m): 6:19pm On Aug 12, 2017
africanusvu:
My brother LIER.dnt mind them.who said he hasnt? wasnt dolar 600naira per dolar last yr.nw 400naira.while CLUELESS GEJ.kept a dolar at 194naira?.even clueles GEJ sold a bag of Rice 9000.bt my able PMB sold at 24000.dnt mind them.he deliverd

Ain ehn, him over deliver.
May God bless us with this kind president come 2019.
Re: "Buhari Has Been Fulfilling His Campaign Promises" - Lai Mohammed by enemybulldozer(m): 6:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Jealous of P* **GS & ID* **TS…….. and now rejected lsreali jews…. Nigger please grin grin grin
I was told that yorubas are hyenas and jackals I now believe because of the kind of frustration you creatures display here daily.
Re: "Buhari Has Been Fulfilling His Campaign Promises" - Lai Mohammed by Fauzydane(m): 6:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
lier
Re: "Buhari Has Been Fulfilling His Campaign Promises" - Lai Mohammed by CrtlAltDel: 6:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
[s]
enemybulldozer:
I was told that yorubas are hyenas and jackals I now believe because of the kind of frustration you creatures display here daily.
[/s]
See why you guys don't know your root…… al these I was told this… I was told that is why isreal rejected you confused lot.... Bros, try stick to verified facts like the P****GS & ID* ***TS theory grin grin grin
Re: "Buhari Has Been Fulfilling His Campaign Promises" - Lai Mohammed by Just30: 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
Justinah4real:
1 bag of rice is 8k. Their is no light in my area, and yet, Nepa will give you a bill of 100k, for a room, mean while, they supply UNINTERUPTED ELECTRICITY, to our neighbouring countrys like Ghana and Benin Republic for free. Liar mohamed, fear God...ooo!
keep quiet guy
Your country does not supply electricity to anyone
Re: "Buhari Has Been Fulfilling His Campaign Promises" - Lai Mohammed by Rolly22(m): 7:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
yarimo:
Are you OK? I think you need some psychiatric evaluation
Re: "Buhari Has Been Fulfilling His Campaign Promises" - Lai Mohammed by talk2emma: 7:40pm On Aug 12, 2017

Re: "Buhari Has Been Fulfilling His Campaign Promises" - Lai Mohammed by jojothaiv(m): 7:43pm On Aug 12, 2017
One thing i deduce from this..
"THE DEVILS IS NOT A LIAR AFTER ALL"
Re: "Buhari Has Been Fulfilling His Campaign Promises" - Lai Mohammed by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:00pm On Aug 12, 2017
Na true
Re: "Buhari Has Been Fulfilling His Campaign Promises" - Lai Mohammed by Kennycoded(m): 8:39pm On Aug 12, 2017
thunder wey go fire this lie mohammed still dey shit for toilet...
Re: "Buhari Has Been Fulfilling His Campaign Promises" - Lai Mohammed by enemybulldozer(m): 9:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
CrtlAltDel:
[s][/s]
See why you guys don't know your root…… al these I was told this… I was told that is why isreal rejected you confused lot.... Bros, try stick to verified facts like the P****GS & ID* ***TS theory grin grin grin
Where is your own root you *nimal of no nation?? I know my israeli heritage is making you creepy thing to go gaga but guess what, I don't give a hoot about what you feel or think. Can a buffoonish creepy thing like you change the day into a night?? The answer is capital NO!! Otherwise you pained and tormented thing would have done that on we great Igbos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Ministerial Appointment Is Being Delayed – Boss Mustapha / Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' / Atiku Congratulates Super Eagles As They Qualify For Quarter-finals AFCON 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.